Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations  on  new thread   🥳
So now about the update it was fun it actually  feels like I m doing  all the things  by my self it was awesome  .

How excited Armaan was for  all the water sports  thing but Riddhima na sara mood kharab kar diya and poor armaan  puppy face bhi kaam nai aaya

Ufff how scared  riddhima was because  of water sports  but finally  Armaan  ki khushi k liya try kar hi liya jet ski ride  was fun I love it tooo. 

Aur bachara Atul jab bhi Anjali ko impress karna ki koshish karta ha kuch na kuch ulta ho jata hai poor soul  I can imagine  him all drenched 🤣

Wasa yah Dr shubhanker bhi alag hi item hn khana ko senior  doctor  hn but koi harkat nai hai un ki senior  Dr wali

Thanks for the lovely  update 
Edited by Marshmelow - 5 years ago
harshil123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice Update. Eagerly waiting for your next update.
Prizi thumbnail
congratulations on new thread 
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HI! Just came by to say hello and WOOHOO THREAD 5! And no I did not peek at the update, but god knows how it's eating at me like "HALLO I'M RIGHT HERE READ ME" but I'm a good girl and I won't read so good for me and my self control! 😆
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prizi

res

unresed 

Just love tHe update.
atul will never change.. Jab Bhi mauka milta hai anji ko impress karne mr lag jata hai
Poor nikki...

Hahahaha! Thanks Prizu! :D
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

res

Unres
Awesome update, aur mujhe bhi bohot maza aaya padke...
Ridz ne toh enjoy kiya, maine bhi enjoy kiya padke :P heehee...
Ridz ne toh hamesha ke tarah pehle mana kiya lekin sabko enjoy karte huve dekha aur...
Armaan koh aise lost dekha, bina enjoying because she wasn't ready to go with him... 
Phir toh Ridz koh maanna hi tha, kyunki woh bhi toh ab tohda adventurous ladki toh banchuki hai...
Of course Armaan ke saath rehkar hehehe... Kyunki Armaan itna carefree hai ki woh Ridz koh bhi carefree bana na chahti hai...
He is getting successful kyunki Ridz is enjoy her life to the fullest being a independent girl... 

Hahha Atul wouldn't ever change, jab bhi moka milte hai woh Anjali koh impress karna chahta hai...
Sach mein, uske saath hi aisa kyun hota hai but not to worry...
Armaan haina, woh apne Champ koh sab kuch sikhadenge aur Anjali koh impress karne mein bhi help karenge...

Chalo iss holiday plan ki wajahse Armaan aur Ridz saath mein kuch waqt toh spend kar pa rahi hai...
Awww Niks wasn't able to enjoy because she was pregnant but Ridz had handle her saying that they will come back again when she is no longer pregnant hehe...
Sabse zyada toh Armaan and Anjali is happy because their darling Ridz/Basket is enjoying the sports to the fullest...
Aur Ridz bhi bohot hyper hai hehehe, lekin jab bhi Armaan ke saath hai woh sharmana bhulti nehi hai :P
Just love their small small moment which is heartwarming... 

Awesome amazing and super update...
Love it and love u more...
Continue super soon...
Congrats for the new thread and hope many more to come :P 
Take care :D

Hahahaha! I am so happy ki Ridz ke saath aapne bhi enjoy kiya! Yay!!
Armaan ke saath rehke, sach mein Ridz bohot adventurous ho gayi hai! Aur waise, thoda toh hona bhi chahiye na, warna yeh sab cheezein enjoy karne nahi milti. :p

Atul toh mera Champ hai! Absolutely bestest! :D
Armaan aur Rahul ko toh apna side business bana lena chahiye, Champ ko Anjy ko impress karne mein help karne ka. Jab dekho dono yehi karte rehte hain, especially Armaan. :p

Yes! Holiday ki wajah se AR ko time mil raha hai, and hopefully aage ke chapters mein aur bhi time milega! Yay!

Thank you so much for the comment, Di! Love you! :*
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

After reading this, i just want to fly back to goa right now... seriously yaar praags..that was an awesome update and these two love birds are going to enjoy it rest of the days they are staying😆... finally riddhima able to enjoy all the ride and looking forward to enjoy more nd more nd with who else but our hero😃 The great armaan mallik who can do anything for his basket... eagerly waiting for all the parts of this goa trip...keep continue such good work

Take care
P.S.- TDBU ka update kab aayega :p

Haina? Even I wanna fly back to Goa right now and enjoy all the water sports again!

More Goa fun to continue in the coming chapters, because we love GOA!! Yay!

Hahahaha. Sorry for the lack of updates. Abhi aaj dono ka hoga. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari0706

First congratulations on new thread

Loved the chapter and arMaan being riddhima's strength.

But yaar dono ko thoda alone time do na

Thank you so much!

Arre, isme itne time toh dono ko akele - akele rakha tha! Ab sabke saath trip pe aaye hain toh thoda toh compromise karna padega na. But, we'll do something soon. Pakka. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

This chapter was all heart <3 I am not even joking it was sooo good like amazing actually! It kept me hooked from start to end!

The way you started the part with Armaan trying to convince Ridhima but then eventually agreeing to not go himsel! Then the way Ridhima agreed and the way she told him if I get scared I'll come back...loved that whole thing! And even better how Armaan managed to get a jet ski for the two of them because obviously he ain't leaving his princess alone! God I loved it sooo much...Like Armaan na has become my legit favourite (as if he wasn't pehle se :p) but abhi aap na, you are making me fall for him more and more and more and it's not even fair! Itna kon perfect hota hai *sob*

I loved how you showed Ridhima enjoying and Armaan and Anjali actually feeling proud! And now to our hero Haan promised her to take her for water sports every morning (he be the best)

Yaar I just can't stop gushing at Armaan thoroug out the whole chapter...Like such a show stealer he is!!!

Absolutely adored the part...Pls update asap' like very very soon.

Tanuuu! Hiii!!

Thank you so much! Your comments always make me so happy!

I am so very happy that Armaan is becoming your legit fave, because that was the goal here. :P
My boy is the absolute best and srsly love him so very much!!

I am so very happy that you're enjoying the story so much! More of such perfect Armaan comin' right up!
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunsetnvine

congratulations!!!!!

Thanks bebu! We miss you here yaar! Kabhi aa jaaya karo. :p