Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all Very Very Sorry for the late comment...

Pehle to main sochu ki Riddhima bina baat ki itna blush kyun kr rahi hai??? Last update mein bhi unka aisa koi moment nahi tha ki vo itna zyada blush kare...

Phir aage read kiya to saari baat clr hui...Armaan ki new side dekhne ko mili...Pehlibaar Armaan ne hesitate kr raha tha apne dil ki baat apni basket se kehne k lie...

Bechari Riddhima ko hi apna dimag lagakr sochna pada ki Armaan shayad kehna kya chahta hai...Armaan chahe to direct bol sakta tha vo hesitate krnewala bnda nahi hai vo bhi Basket k saamne to bilkul nahi...

Lekin uski is se baat se pata chalta hai vo apni Basket se sirf pyaar hi nahi uski respect bhi krta hai...Vo nahi chahta ki Riddhima thoda bhi uncomfortable ho...

Is baat ko dekhkr bahot khushi hoti hai ki un dono k rishtey mein itna trust hai ki Riddhima unk relationship mein next step lene k lie ready hai...

Armaan ka decision aaj bhi vahi hai ki unki relationship mein vo dono shadi k baad hi aage badhenge...Aur is baat pe Armaan par bada hi pyaar aata hai...

AR ki Kasoli se bahot hi sad memories hai...Armaan jb Sanjveeni chodkr Kasoli aaya tha to bahot hurt tha aur dard mein bhi Riddhima ne bahot hi kadvi baate kahi thi use...And is baat ka guilt shayad aaj bhi Ridz k dil mein hai...

Is lie Armaan chahta hai is place se related unk dil mein sirf khubsoort yaade rahe...Aur vahi sad memories apni basket k dil aur dimag se nikal ne k lie Armaan ne aise kuch moment use diye hai ki usk dil mein ab sirf is place se related khubsoort yaade hai...

Yaar par Armaan ne aisa kya kiya hai??? Yaar Prags muze koi bhi baat bina explain kare nahi samaj aati main itni intelligent nahi hu😉😉😉
Ab muze to is baat ki confusion rahegi ki Armaan ne kiya kya hai😳😳😳

Awww Armaan ko apni basket k bina uthna accha nahi lagta tb Armaan ko vaapis jaate hi chat mangni aur pat shadi krni hogi...

Armaan ko to shukr krna chahiye un dono k lie breakfast bacha hai yahi bahot badi baat hai...Rahool ko to Muski ko uthana bhi nahi pada hoga bhukkad vaise hi khane ki khushbu se jaag gayee hogi...😆😆😆

AR moment was very cute...Thnx for the pm...Loved the part very much...Eagerly waiting for the next one...❤️
Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally after such a long time
Loved it <3 <3
Update soon 
ikki215 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You are an amazing writer. I just read the whole lot and it's been amazing nostalgic journey. Please update soon. I can see you have not updated for a long time. Eagerly waiting. Thanks. 

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg... I didn't know these many chapter have updated... I trought that you have not updating since long as every time I came on thread 4... But today I came to know about thread 5 as I didn't gate PM so I think you didn't update after 83 but today I show thread 5 and gote socked but any way read all part 84 to 91... I read all today it self... 

Their water sports, shooing and engagement party for AR... And kasoli trip is just awesome and lovely... They suprise bi.. And Arman and ridhima make out.. Arman hesitation and they not cross their limit yet still satisfied each other and take new step in their life... 

Its lovely please update super soon... I love have to check on The distance between us also, weather there is any update or not.. 

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I read your entire story together and it's beyond amazing... :)

You write really beautifully, expressing their emotions and all.

I can't wait for the next part ...

sana_ksgian thumbnail

Update plleeaasshh😭😭😭😭itna intezar mat karvao.... 

sakshidmg thumbnail

hello mam. i m new here. jst read whole ff. waz super wondrful. luv all relations in group. feelz so good 2 read abt dis such old show. beg of u 2 continue. if u cont, plz message me. wuld luv 2 read abt arman ridima marrage. also like rahul muskan abi niki atul anjli. 

Edited by sakshidmg - 4 years ago
sakshidmg thumbnail

thx mam. also if u kno any good other ff plz tell me

Edited by sakshidmg - 4 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prizi

res

unresed

a beautiful update 😳

Hahaha loved how armaan hesitated.. and then how ridhima boldly said yes.. hahaha then armaan's reaction was worth reading 😉

Awesummm update prags

TDBU bhi update de de

PRIZIIIIIIIIII! I'm so glad you liked it! :D

TDBU update kar dungi. I'm working on it. Pakka.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RihooHaws

resUnres...

Hayye, kiya kahun...

Even I m falling all over in love with AR again...

They are just too cute mahnnn... Hehehehe... 

When I started to read this part, I was thinking why Ridz was blushing so much..

Yeh kaise hogayi kyunki dono toh abhi married nehi hai hehee...

Ayye hayye, so they spend a passionate together...

True that they haven't cross all the barriers but make each other feel love and wanted...

U know , I love the most when Armaan hesitate whenever he asked such things from her...

I mean, he never get hesitate to show his love to her...

Like creating that moment, making everything romantic hehe...

Being so tired, still he wanted to share some memorable moment with his basket...

Make her feel how much he loves and adore him...

How beautiful and pretty she is for him... 

AR moment was just amazing and lovelyyy...

I enjoy a lot and can't wait to see them get married soon...

They really need to be together forever, enough now hehe... 

Love Rahul and Ridz moment...

hehehe Rahul was so right, if it was Armaan than Ridz would have turn like a tomato...

and that proves the moment she goes in front of Armaan...

How her face color changed and got all shy seeing him...

Whenever they take a step ahead in their relationship, Ridz would be all shy hehe...

and thats what Armaan like most in his basket that he has this charm and affect on her...

Lolz, Muskaan can never wait for any person when the food is in front of her...

even Rahul is becoming like her being with her heehhe...

True, Armaan should be happy that there were enough food left for him and his basket...

Love it and love u more...

Continue super soon...

Awesome amazing and superb update...

Hi Di!

Armaan toh hamesha se aisa hi haina. He wants the best for Ridz, and he wants to give her everything, lekin kabhi kabhi woh bhi shy ho jaata hai. Plus jab itni badi baat ho toh obviously banta hai.

Rahul is toh awesome. I love him. He's such a good friend aur jab time aata hai toh chidhata bhi sabse zyada hai. Woh toh AR dono ko itne achche se jaanta hai, toh yeh saari cheezein observe bhi usse better koi nahi karta. Waise bhi baaki sab gang waale kisi cheez pe itna dhyaan nahi dete. :p

I'm so glad that you liked it so much! :D