Mission white wash kunal - Buddu mauli

Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal being good to others or children.. does not change the fact he was/is a cheater.. 
But atleast he's sticking to his loyalty towards his divine love.. 
Even in flash backs he does not remember mauli at any cost.. where as mauli for everything she reminisces about him.. he's totally disconnected from her..
When will this girl stop yearning for his acceptance..
And the worst thing she can do is.. drag ishaan into all this mess..
Remember the scene while Mauli was dancing to seduce Kunnu and he pushed her. She will get it once again still she will beg for his love. Dogs cannot digest kheer.
Originally posted by IDO20

Remember the scene while Mauli was dancing to seduce Kunnu and he pushed her. She will get it once again still she will beg for his love. Dogs cannot digest kheer.
I feel memories are okay to keep.. but she keeps acting on impulses.. 
Forgiving kunal with out a sorry..
Feeding him out of guilt .
Thinking he is a good father.. i think she will hand over misti to him now..
She's turning into such a loser..
Iam really hating seeing like this woman..who is running & Begging with  no loving people ðŸ˜¡i hate mauli nowdays ðŸ˜¡
I thought Mauli will be a character representing strength.She will make Kunal realise that she does not need that looser.
But Alas!Neither we got Kunal repenting nor strong Mauli..
I totally disagree with writer's thoughts of Jazbaat over everything.Infact I find it disgusting
Edited by SQ.com - 5 years ago
Mauli pisses me off so much, I wish I was her so I could've punched the crap out of Kunal after he manhandled her. 😡 I would've told him straight up, no man is ever a good father despite being a doctor once he questions a pregnancy. He loses his place as a father once he does. Someone make me a CV honestly. 😭
After seeing all this I am wondering who is the worse cheat Kunal or Mauli. After engagement and all, she is committing mental adultery with Kunal. Atleast kunal remained faithful after the first cheating. he has not wavered one bit since then. He loved Nandini and he loves his profession and kids. Where as Mauli one hell of a fickle minded person.
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

After seeing all this I am wondering who is the worse cheat Kunal or Mauli. After engagement and all, she is committing mental adultery with Kunal. Atleast kunal remained faithful after the first cheating. he has not wavered one bit since then. He loved Nandini and he loves his profession and kids. Where as Mauli one hell of a fickle minded person.

Same thing is happening.. like it did with nandu.. we all loved DD started watching the show.. applauded her acting initially..suddenly makers started to portray her character as bad as it can be..

We started appreciating aditi s acting.. now CVs r spoiling role too..

KUNAL is hated by audience .. but cos of shakti we still manage to like his portrayal..

Originally posted by Mumoos

Same thing is happening.. like it did with nandu.. we all loved DD started watching the show.. applauded her acting initially..suddenly makers started to portray her character as bad as it can be..

We started appreciating aditi s acting.. now CVs r spoiling role too..

KUNAL is hated by audience .. but cos of shakti we still manage to like his portrayal..

The writers are sadists. Same type of thing happening in other Indian shows as well. Now I have started liking Kunaal before I hated him. The writers are playing games with the emotions of audience. Really really bad.

Kunal told Mauli he would have stayed with her for the baby...so,only a baby would have made him stay with  Mauli. Mauli could not satisfy and keep Kunal becAuse he wanted nandu. That's the reality that Mauli needs to understand. It does not matter how much she loved him ..he did not feel the same way.,so she needs to stop being foolish and stupid and really forget about Kunal and move on. I'm also losing my patience with Mauli..