Rishta Kabhi Nahi Toota?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Poor Babes is forcing herself to believe that nothing has changed and she needs to maintain relationships no matter what happens between her and Ashok. Salute to her big heart where she is protecting the respect despitr everything πŸ‘ but also feel bad that everyone she expects on her side have already given up on her (except for Mini ofcourse) πŸ˜­
Yup, poor babitha looking at the door to see her in laws might come out stop her and why is mini stopping her to call her MIL and inform they reached home. I liked the way babitha told she has relationship with others also aside from Ashok. Why is MIL also adamant not to call to her DIL cell phone ?

Waiting to see the meera pataka entry and lovely bua ka kya hoga πŸ˜‰
Yes she is somewhere right but only in case where  in spite of husband abadoned wife , still her in laws support her and stand against their own sons ( which happens but in very rare cases) then u can keep relation or care for them here the case is different , 
Ashok gets mita Home  in precap I'm sure his parents won't like mita but don't have guts to oppose ashok, except his father but want MIL, SIL to get lesson. I'm sure mita  won't treat them badly, until unless they force  her πŸ˜•but then she won't be that  good and kind like babe was, 
Edited by Mayavi-26 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mayavi-26

Yes she is somewhere right but only in case where  in spite of husband abadoned wife , still her in laws support her and stand against their own sons ( which happens but in very rare cases) then u can keep relation or care for them here the case is different , 
Ashok gets mita Home  in precap I'm sure his parents won't like mita but don't have guts to oppose ashok, except his father but want MIL, SIL to get lesson. I'm sure mita  won't treat them badly, until unless they force  her πŸ˜•but then she won't be that  good and kind like babe was, 

Yes, very few will support DIL, as MIL said knoon ka rista, support their son only. I am waiting to see if meeta will nice and do everything what babitha did till sometime,till his divorce or even marriage, as ashok surely want her to be good with his mother and sister,as they are his supporters, or meeta tell ashok she wants to have a servant, can't be like babitha...
Originally posted by abhi786

Yes, very few will support DIL, as MIL said knoon ka rista, support their son only. I am waiting to see if meeta will nice and do everything what babitha did till sometime,till his divorce or even marriage, as ashok surely want her to be good with his mother and sister,as they are his supporters, or meeta tell ashok she wants to have a servant, can't be like babitha...
meeta should teach these khuranas a lesson along with that loser. 
Originally posted by divyadaya13

Yup, today episode was good and Mithali couldn't able to tolerate khuranas for 1 single today, especially how MIL is rude to her and besharam ashok is convincing her😑
today's precap was the eye opener for mini & babita , especially babita .
ashok family's support is not of much use , they will hv to build their own world become independent , shape their future . this family will only weaken them & their stance .
Originally posted by divyadaya13

she will...πŸ˜›
She is concern about everybody's feelings but what about her feelings? Does anybody give a damn except mini. I hope she realises that soon.