Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Dec10..epi's dialogues

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Going to post  what Mauli & Kunal said  directly and indirectly to each other

1st part is..Mauli's Dialogue..she said indirectly to kunal..while she was talking to her patient and  she was aware Kunal is there and hearing her...

Mauli--Kuch pita aise hi hote hai savitri..aage baad jate hai..peeche muad kar nahi dekhte
apno ko peeche chod dete hai..
Lekin aise admi ka dukh maat manao..aur koi chinta ki baat nahi hai..tum apne bache ki jumedari akele utha sakti ho

AUR AISA INSAAN KIS KAAM KA...Jo pita ban toh jaye..pita hone ka farz na nibaye..aise aadmi ke chale jane ka dukh kya manana
aur koi haq nahi banta uska uss bache per..jiski zimedari ussne nahi uthai
Actually they don't deserve to be fathers...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
2nd part..
Kunal said to Mauli..after hearing her words

Kunal..

abhi abhi jo tumne savitri ko kaha uska kya matlab hai
ik baat kan kholkar sun lo tum Mauli..agar tumne mujhe bata diya hota  ki tum pregnant thi..toh main tumhe chod kar apne bache ko chod kar kabhi nahi jata

U GET THAT

Lekin tumne pehle hi decide kar liya tha..KI TUMHE MUJSE JHOOIT BOLNA HAI

Haan maine tumhari pregnancy per shaq kiya...lekin tumhe koi haq nahi tha..mujse itna bada sach chupane ka
Toh agli baar dimag mein repeat maat karna..ki tumne mujhe bata diya tha ki..tum pregnant ho phir bi main tumko chod kar chala gaya tha

Meri Mishti kabhi bin baap ke nahi palti Mauli..agar tumne uss din sach bata diya hota toh

Mauli  said...kunal mujhe taklif ho rahi hai...Haath chodo mujhe..

Kunal...Taklif ho rahi hai..taklif toh mujhe bi bahut ho rahi hai..jo tumne mujhe abhi abhi kaha na..
Kya kaha tumne..Ki main ik acha pita nahi hoon..maine pari ko akele single handed li pala hai
Tumhe kya lagta hai main Mishti ko pal nahi sakta hoon..bakhubi pal sakta hoon mishti ko
tumhe pata hai maine apne kadam peeche kyu liye..tumhari wajah se..ki main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha Mauli
Kyunki main janta hoon ki tum Mishti se kitna pyar karti ho  aur mishti tumse kitna pyar karti hai
tum dono ik duje ke liye kitne Important ho
issliye maine apne kadam peeche liye..GOD DAMNED
Iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki main baap hone ki zimedari nibah nahi sakta
Main kaisa father hoon yeh judge karne ka tumhe koi haq nahi hai
Kyunki tumne mujhe kabhi mauka hi nahi diya

U UNDERSTAND
so don't you even dare

Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All I can say.. slow clap for Kunal (sarcasm)
What rubbish is he talking? 
Knowing about Mauli's pregnancy, he himself said to Nandini that they can take responsibility of Mauli's child together (remember, he saying tum uss bache ko bahut pyar karegi something like that) and he never wanted to leave Nandini at any cost.
Look now what this dog is barking.. that he would have never left Mauli if he had known about her pregnancy? 
He is behaving as if he was never aware of her pregnancy. I wish someone slaps him hard and say, Mauli did tell him about her pregnancy but he didn't want to believe it and he actually DOUBTED her pregnancy.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I freaking loved the episode. This is the first episode where you saw both povs. Before Mauli gets a little carried away with her speech Kunal actually starts feeling guilty. He remembers that he also left her and never looked back. When was the last time I saw a guilty Kunal...oh yeah that episode he was dropping Mauli off at work at night so he could go be with his mistress. It feels great to see him feel bad. 
Then on the other side I love that he gave Mauli a reality check too. I support Mauli because of what she did. That as*hole deserved it. But just because he deserved it didn't mean it was noble and it was entirely fair. If Mishti grew up without knowing her father it is not because Kunal made the decision to abandon Mishti, but because Mauli didn't want Kunal after he hurt her self respect as a woman. She needs to rephrase her words. It's okay to be selfish but she needs to own it. She should be able to stand up and say you didn't want to be linked to me, so I made the decision to not have you around me or my child. 

Also amazing acting by Shakti! That end scene was one of the best scenes in recent times. 
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tumhe pata hai maine apne kadam peeche kyu liye..tumhari wajah se..ki main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha Mauli
Kyunki main janta hoon ki tum Mishti se kitna pyar karti ho  aur mishti tumse kitna pyar karti hai

Aa le le.. kitna sacrificing hai ye Kunal.. After knowing Mishti is his beti he went to Pari, asked her of having a sister with whom she can play and Pari denies to share her buddy with anyone then only apne kadam picha kar diya and now he is saying he did it for Mauli 👏
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: T3ja

All I can say.. slow clap for Kunal (sarcasm)

What rubbish is he talking? 
Knowing about Mauli's pregnancy, he himself said to Nandini that they can take responsibility of Mauli's child together (remember, he saying tum uss bache ko bahut pyar karegi something like that) and he never wanted to leave Nandini at any cost.
Look now what this dog is barking.. that he would have never left Mauli if he had known about her pregnancy? 
He is behaving as if he was never aware of her pregnancy. I wish someone slaps him hard and say, Mauli did tell him about her pregnancy but he didn't want to believe it and he actually DOUBTED her pregnancy.

Agree with the first part. Kunal has selective memory loss. I strongly believe he would've left mauli but he would've wanted his kid. 

About the second part, Kunal didn't want the child but he would've never left it or not loved it. He had his doubts because Dida had just lied about something huge, and the pregnancy literally made no sense. Last time they had sex, Mauli was using contraceptive. Add that to Mauli's desperation I can see why Nandu's Majnu would've wondered if this was a new ploy to keep him from his beloved. Then the whole thing with Dr. Asha on the phone and genius story writing such as women immediately gets hurt and loses child from falling 👏 they only added to his doubts. He is a shit of a husband for doubting Mauli who he knew well. He was so mad at her for not letting him go he wasn't being his usual self who tends to respect Mauli. But just because he was a shitty husband doesn't mean he was a bad father. 
Sabyata thumbnail
Originally posted by: T3ja

Aa le le.. kitna sacrificing hai ye Kunal.. After knowing Mishti is his beti he went to Pari, asked her of having a sister with whom she can play and Pari denies to share her buddy with anyone then only apne kadam picha kar diya and now he is saying he did it for Mauli 👏

Some one should ask him.from the time he find out..Mauli is pregannt.if he ever asked ..Mauli.how are you dong..feeling..don't take any stress..
ever he shown  his concern about pregnant Mauli
He was like a dead man..when dida told him/asked him.. to take  care of Mauli.
Dil toot gaya tha bechare ka
and now he is blaming mauli..i tumne se mujse yeh baat chupa kar rakhi..
How easy for him to blame her