7th Dec Episode UK Ratings

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Sony Entertainment Television returned to the No.2 position in UK ratings on Friday, while Star Plus led overall, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com.

On Sony TV, the new launches Patiala Babes' and Ladies Special' topped ratings with 36,600 viewers and 31,100 viewers respectively, followed by Crime Patrol' at 22:00 with 26,100 viewers.

https://www.bizasialive.com/overnights-sony-tv-returns-to-no-2-on-friday-in-uk/?

If PB lives up to the expectations and sticks to the slogans of its promos than there will be no looking back for this show. I like both the protogonists and their acting. Hope pari and ashnoor will add on ro their popularity with this show. Hope with this show  there will be an end to all regressive and brainless shows. Sony has already taken the step towards this.
Originally posted by divyadaya13

If PB lives up to the expectations and sticks to the slogans of its promos than there will be no looking back for this show. I like both the protogonists and their acting. Hope pari and ashnoor will add on ro their popularity with this show. Hope with this show  there will be an end to all regressive and brainless shows. Sony has already taken the step towards this.
I think therein lies the problem. These types of shows are initially appealing, but then the viewers start to get tired so they throw in melodrama bakhwas. 

Take Ek Nayi Pehchaan for example. That show had an excellent premise (DIL encouraging MIL to get a basic education so late in her age), great actors, and the story went smoothly with some annoying hiccups. The show ended up introducing fringe elements which were purely laughable additions. 

MIL managed to become a successful business woman built on trust and kindness, the husband's atrocities got worse, husband's mistress randomly enters with her two kids from husband who was leading a double life ... and guess what the ending is ... MIL accepts hubby and the two kids because the mistress wanted MIL to take care of them. What's more hilarious is one of the mistress's kids committed arson, destroyed MIL's saari business, and MIL forgave her. They became one giant, happy family. 

I hope Babita or Mini doesn't accept Ashok back into their lives. But, as telly dramas have it ... high chances Ashok will "realize" his error, and ask Babita to forgive him and they'll be one happy family. 
Actually Patiala Babes is a at no 4 among all channel shows.
That's really a proud moment.
I agree the story is realistic n episodes were emotional too but that was only possible because we have such brilliant two leads in the show.
Specially Paridhi Sharma,what to say about her acting,she just makes me feel every emotion that the character goes through 👏

Tfs 😊
Originally posted by guenhwyvar

I think therein lies the problem. These types of shows are initially appealing, but then the viewers start to get tired so they throw in melodrama bakhwas. 

Take Ek Nayi Pehchaan for example. That show had an excellent premise (DIL encouraging MIL to get a basic education so late in her age), great actors, and the story went smoothly with some annoying hiccups. The show ended up introducing fringe elements which were purely laughable additions. 

MIL managed to become a successful business woman built on trust and kindness, the husband's atrocities got worse, husband's mistress randomly enters with her two kids from husband who was leading a double life ... and guess what the ending is ... MIL accepts hubby and the two kids because the mistress wanted MIL to take care of them. What's more hilarious is one of the mistress's kids committed arson, destroyed MIL's saari business, and MIL forgave her. They became one giant, happy family. 

I hope Babita or Mini doesn't accept Ashok back into their lives. But, as telly dramas have it ... high chances Ashok will "realize" his error, and ask Babita to forgive him and they'll be one happy family. 
i hope this dosent happen. Sony is experimenting a lot. So end might be what we want. Keeping fingers crossed.