Omg are they?...nooo it can not be....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
After seeing these new episodes...I am seeing the old Kunal in Mauli. This time Ishan being the old Mauli who blindly trusted Mauli, Mauli being Kunal and Kunal being Nandani. I mean Mauli complains to Ishaan about Kunal and all but later hugs kunal, gets mad at him to get his attention, even uses Ishan to make Kunal jealous. Like wth...and isn't there a way to get a transfer to a different hospital or something? Why are Mauli and Kunal always in the same place, same hospital? Why am I having a feeling that CV's are gonna show the history repeating itself but this time Mauli will be the one making mistake? 
One thing I got hugely turned off from this show is that, I fell in love with a strong character that Mauli was shown as. When she found out about Kunal and Nandani, she got angry and disgusted, broken etc like any person would feel in that situation. She didn't wanted to see Nandani ever again, she also broke it up with Kunal straight after until the family conceived for second chance and the pregnancy thing. Obviously after Kunal acted jerk again Mauli with out a second thought kicked kunal out or should I say let kunal go. So all this time she acted a strong women who holds her ground...buttt what is this now? Why change her and make her so weak? I mean I understand her being traumatized and broken and still healing but what  is this??? Trying to get Kunal jealous, using Ishan??? Like wth. If she can ditched Kunal back then, then why not now? Plus if you are really gonna make a character a weak hearted then why give us as strong women in the beginning? I just hate this sudden change. Yah may be after what happened , Mauli got weak but I never thought she would be weak like this. I thought she would be shown as someone who is struggling to accept someone or trust someone again but no she is shown as a women who is trying to make her cheating husband jealous and trap him again. Neglecting her own daughter because she has Ishaan to take care of that. 
I know so far she hasn't done anything extreme and is still faithful in a way towards Ishaan but she can not go on like this forever. Expecting Ishaan to be ok with everything thats happening. 

Why do I feel like Mauli is gonna do something bad and Ishaan is gonna be heart broken and then they are gonna make it seem like what Kunal did with Nandani is justifying because Mauli was also in deep love with Kunal hence "she couldn't help it". Idk I am loosing brain cells 
Mauli will not do anything that will affect ishaan...yes she is deeply in love with kunu but she has self-control too...a heated intimate moment with kunu and reality hits her...though deeply in love with that douchebag she will not accept her feelings for him...thanks to his rangeela blast of past...whatever happens b/w them is going to give the douchebag a real good hard time that he suffer of loosing her...thats where its heading soon...he loves her madly but can never have her in his life and he is going to go crazy...
Originally posted by Mages

Mauli will not do anything that will affect ishaan...yes she is deeply in love with kunu but she has self-control too...a heated intimate moment with kunu and reality hits her...though deeply in love with that douchebag she will not accept her feelings for him...thanks to his rangeela blast of past...whatever happens b/w them is going to give the douchebag a real good hard time that he suffer of loosing her...thats where its heading soon...he loves her madly but can never have her in his life and he is going to go crazy...
hope ur words cone true

There are a lot of difference
Mauli was Kunal's wife once , that too for 7 long yrs
She didn't really forget him... at when you love some one it difficult to forget .
Nandini was Mauli's best friend who betrayed her ...
A husband cheated wife Kunnu
A best friend cheated her friend Nannu
A broken lady Mauli
Now she is doing injustice to Ishan , but they are just engaged
Mristi is Kunnu's daughter
A girl is always safer with own father
Mauli should not make use of Ishan she must let Ishan go ...wait for Mristi to accept own father .
The serial is an insult to "loyalty , trust and dedication "...
Mauli is really disappointing now , but the iconic betrayal of Kunnu & Nannu ...it iaws really classic ...in true sense .
@TM...true..thro mauli they wanna justify Kunal n his affair with nandini  🤢...they are kinda repeating the scenes somehow like saree fire n hug, mauli dreaming of Kunal, mauli ignoring n snapping at Kunal and the relief camp now with only the difference silsila was from both then but now only from mauli...as u said they are showing mauli exactly as a women who is trying to make her cheating husband jealous and trap him again. Neglecting her own daughter because she has Ishaan to take care of that.  and  with just a slightest gesture from Kunal she will dump ishaan n run back to Kunal ..somehow the juzbaat of mauli is looking even worse than kunnu n nannu, what they showed with kunnu-nannu-mauli was realistic at least n the wife usually gets hurt at ema, while ishaan is a third person whom mauli should not have got engaged at all, top it she is using him to check whether Kunal is jealous and also neglecting her own daughter with neither explaining her her father did not reject her nor keeping her promise but rather making her feel even more unwanted by lying to her n spending time with pari n Kunal...mauli character is only getting unrealistic n ruined more n more... Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

all these things will happen...that's how they are heading, a typical post leap track of after leads separation where either one or both leads have third wheels who seem to be perfect but ultimately after much yearning n letting go off the past leads will unite at the end...
Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Empress_Boa

After seeing these new episodes...I am seeing the old Kunal in Mauli. This time Ishan being the old Mauli who blindly trusted Mauli, Mauli being Kunal and Kunal being Nandani. I mean Mauli complains to Ishaan about Kunal and all but later hugs kunal, gets mad at him to get his attention, even uses Ishan to make Kunal jealous. Like wth...and isn't there a way to get a transfer to a different hospital or something? Why are Mauli and Kunal always in the same place, same hospital? Why am I having a feeling that CV's are gonna show the history repeating itself but this time Mauli will be the one making mistake? 
One thing I got hugely turned off from this show is that, I fell in love with a strong character that Mauli was shown as. When she found out about Kunal and Nandani, she got angry and disgusted, broken etc like any person would feel in that situation. She didn't wanted to see Nandani ever again, she also broke it up with Kunal straight after until the family conceived for second chance and the pregnancy thing. Obviously after Kunal acted jerk again Mauli with out a second thought kicked kunal out or should I say let kunal go. So all this time she acted a strong women who holds her ground...buttt what is this now? Why change her and make her so weak? I mean I understand her being traumatized and broken and still healing but what  is this??? Trying to get Kunal jealous, using Ishan??? Like wth. If she can ditched Kunal back then, then why not now? Plus if you are really gonna make a character a weak hearted then why give us as strong women in the beginning? I just hate this sudden change. Yah may be after what happened , Mauli got weak but I never thought she would be weak like this. I thought she would be shown as someone who is struggling to accept someone or trust someone again but no she is shown as a women who is trying to make her cheating husband jealous and trap him again. Neglecting her own daughter because she has Ishaan to take care of that. 
I know so far she hasn't done anything extreme and is still faithful in a way towards Ishaan but she can not go on like this forever. Expecting Ishaan to be ok with everything thats happening. 

Why do I feel like Mauli is gonna do something bad and Ishaan is gonna be heart broken and then they are gonna make it seem like what Kunal did with Nandani is justifying because Mauli was also in deep love with Kunal hence "she couldn't help it". Idk I am loosing brain cells 

agree with your post. Who is there left to root for? I, too, loved that strong Mauli. I would think she would be stronger now because she has a daughter to protect.