•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
love the way bindu desai's character is written , she is soo positive , full of life and helps everybody around her , she helped her husband , she helped prarthana and meghna too , there is a lot to learn from her , her postivity , her smile and her helping nature
Yes, very well written character indeed
Although I like the character, her pretense that everything is okay is very dangerous. When such people eventually face the truth they can become either very dangerous to others or to themselves.
Not only well written character..the actress who is portraying this bindu character is absolutely excellent..sorry dont know her name..her innocent smile is heart catching..I guess after watching bindus innocence  personality ms . hormonwali kangana will take a u turn to back to her husband or whatever .😆
Originally posted by Sakhile

Although I like the character, her pretense that everything is okay is very dangerous. When such people eventually face the truth they can become either very dangerous to others or to themselves.

It's not a pretender dear, age has taken it as a fact :) . Pretends would be if she stays in denial. But she is well aware and has well accepted the fact that she would be having to leave her hubby after 6 months and the fact that he loves someone else and can't be hers. :/
Originally posted by kinu17

Not only well written character..the actress who is portraying this bindu character is absolutely excellent..sorry dont know her name..her innocent smile is heart catching..I guess after watching bindus innocence personality ms . hormonwali kangana will take a u turn to back to her husband or whatever .😆
BIJAL JOSHI 😊
True.
She is such a sweetheart  ❤️
She is awesome!! Liking her story..