Hollywood Movies & Stars

Avengers 4 trailer!!! - Page 2

Mira25 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Great!!  Avengers 4 is now officially Avengers : Endgame ! 
The trailer itself prepares the viewers for an emotional ending . Surprisingly the trailer is low on action unlike the infinity war trailer. Looking forward to it .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj80 thumbnail
can't wait for this one...
sherlockthor thumbnail
THis is the most anticipated movie for me.. ever.!!
I both want to see it and don't want to see it.
THis level of excitement I had only for the Harry POtter 7th book release..

OMG!

my poor baby Tony stark is all alone, probably with Nebula..! hope someone rescues him...! probably captain marvel or thor !

And hated to see captain cry..

Yess Hawkeye is back
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Its weird to see Stark and Thor sad and in despair...Captain America has been serious and melancholy in most of the movies  πŸ˜†

Can't see Iron Man like this. πŸ˜­

Although the ending of Infinity War was tragic, I kinda felt bad for Thanos for some weird reason. Wth was I thinking?! πŸ˜† It's gonna be an epic emotional roller-coaster ride next April while watching my men breaking down... like you said, especially Tony
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

Marvel has many iconic superheros, starting from X-Men & all the hero's showed in Avengers.I know man the long journey ends πŸ˜­

Wished they made the X Men series better, for me over focus on Wolverine ruined it for me. There are so many good characters from that series.

X-Men movie series was bad. I think Kevin Feigi & his team would've done a better job had it was made by them. Tbh I never liked any of the X-Men movies although I loved the cartoon version of it. My fav is Gambit but I'm not excited for the Gambit movie thanks to Channing Tatum 
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: FakeLove

Although the ending of Infinity War was tragic, I kinda felt bad for Thanos for some weird reason. Wth was I thinking?! πŸ˜† It's gonna be an epic emotional roller-coaster ride next April while watching my men breaking down... like you said, especially Tony

Thanos πŸ˜‘😑😑

Its the end of Avengers for me if Iron Man/Stark is gone...
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

<div>Thanos😑😑😑

Its the end of Avengers for me if Iron Man/Stark is gone...

Tony will still be around.. but cap is done.. at least Chris Evan is not returning.. nobody else could be cap but him.

I so wanted to see a spider man and captain America movie together.. pity we won't get to see that!!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate when series end :( I'm not ready to say goodbye:(
It took me ages to move on from HP...n to say marvel was my next addiction be it will end too,..
Cap...Thor n stark all my fav sad...

PS OH MY GOD Hawkeye as ronan <3
Antman is shoo happy like he doesn't evn know what's happening at round lol
Nt a single thing abt captain marvel ?
Laal.Ishq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm gonna ugly cry in the theatre if something happens to tony πŸ˜­
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This thread is sexiest AFπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

MOST of the thread is filled with posts of women n no1 cares about writing the most powerful female character that is BLACK WIDOW..who's gonna have a much powerful role than the so called avengers this time...

Team female avengers all the way... even NEBULA is in the trailer... gonna be hell awsom πŸ₯³