Creating New Topic, New Poll, Post Reply, New PM is now easy

Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

So are these changes for smartphones or desktop? Cause I checked I-F on both and well um other than a bit of color that has changed I cannot notice any difference. What exactly should I be looking out for?
Originally posted by krystel21

So are these changes for smartphones or desktop? Cause I checked I-F on both and well um other than a bit of color that has changed I cannot notice any difference. What exactly should I be looking out for?

Change is done for mobile and tablet
ya now it is easy and fast .now deleting and adding word,letter is easy . earlier I have to click two three times button in order to post msg . but now with one click I am able to post msg

I am using mobile and I have seen good changeEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
I don't see any difference on my MacBook.
It's amazing now! Thanks for the changes. Much appreciated!
Originally posted by Jayshree

Change is done for mobile and tablet

Okay trying this from my phone
No change from my mobile. Iphone7
Well, I am facing a problem. Everytime I try to post a reply to a quote, it asks for authentication. Something called cloudfare to crosscheck that I am not a robot. Even after I do the needful, the message is not posted, and it shows that the message did not contain a subject, so it cannot be sent. How can I write a subject in a reply??..
What should I do?
Originally posted by YUDKBHT

Well, I am facing a problem. Everytime I try to post a reply to a quote, it asks for authentication. Something called cloudfare to crosscheck that I am not a robot. Even after I do the needful, the message is not posted, and it shows that the message did not contain a subject, so it cannot be sent. How can I write a subject in a reply??..
What should I do?

I tried by replying to a quote link and its working perfectly fine