Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
saw ashnoor's stry on insta sum intrsting action sequnce is gonna b shwn in upcuming epis😉 ash hd said dt she is xcited fr dis shoot😆 luks lik aniruddh ki entry hogi😉
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

saw ashnoor's stry on insta sum intrsting action sequnce is gonna b shwn in upcuming epis😉 ash hd said dt she is xcited fr dis shoot😆 luks lik aniruddh ki entry hogi😉

i felt someone trying to misbehave with babita & mini jumps in , thus a fight sequence aniruddh has already entered .
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute.manasi

i felt someone trying to misbehave with babita & mini jumps in , thus a fight sequence aniruddh has already entered .

i was going to say the same.
The story is of today's shoot I guess.
Ha may be ye hosakta hai ki Mini couldn't manage n then later Hanuman Singh comes there Edited by jojaparijat - 5 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

lol m aware dt he has alrdy entered last wk wen dey cut d cake fr d celebrtns of opening trps he was standing nxt to paridhi bt i was talking abt his official entry in d epis whch is yt to cum morever we just knw dt he has entered we havent yt seen ny of his on shoot pics lik ash or ps shares on d sets...even thou dis was 2dy's shoot yt it could b his scene we dont knw i just assumed it to b him... u could b rite lol
old_charm thumbnail

lol m aware dt he has alrdy entered last wk wen dey cut d cake fr d celebrtns of opening trps he was standing nxt to paridhi bt i was talking abt his official entry in d epis whch is yt to cum morever we just knw dt he has entered we havent yt seen ny of his on shoot pics lik ash or ps shares on d sets...even thou dis was 2dy's shoot yt it could b his scene we dont knw i just assumed it to b him... u could b rite lol

actually he himself shared the pic the day show started , he was there with the whole team i think his sequence started that day .
old_charm thumbnail
poor babita...😭
heart breaking day for her .
harshu27 thumbnail

actually he himself shared the pic the day show started , he was there with the whole team i think his sequence started that day .

yes bt dt was just d group pic i believe nt ny shoot video😕😆nywys m just eager to c his entry in d epis ðŸ˜Š
old_charm thumbnail

yes bt dt was just d group pic i believe nt ny shoot video😕😆nywys m just eager to c his entry in d epis ðŸ˜Š

he was in his uniform then...😛
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday Paridhi Shrama was awesome..
  Actually I have seen some traces of JoBoni😛(Changing the emotion of anger and love between Mita and Mini)

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@harshu waiting for Ur edits on yesterday's episode...
  Paridhi Expressions were awesome...
   Ashnoor too...