Patiala Babes

Paridhi Sharma AT #1-Patiala Ki Star - Page 2

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divyadaya13

Harshu dear. Why arent you more active?

hmmm actually m visiting d threads and going thru d comments i too share d similar views toh same same lgega so m not commenting will strt being actve... soon...๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Count me in as well. I haven't seen Jodha Akbar, so IIRC this is my first time seeing Paridhi, and I'm blown away by her acting. She's really good. 
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for adding me dear ๐Ÿค—

Ek toh episode thread bana ya phir yahi par kuch likde,specially after last week s throughout brilliant performances ๐Ÿ˜ก
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Count me in as well. I haven't seen Jodha Akbar, so IIRC this is my first time seeing Paridhi, and I'm blown away by her acting. She's really good.

I would suggest u to watch Jodha Akbar,it's a brilliant show atlst the initial episodes.
You will know Paridhi's range as an actress too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I saw a new promo on air.
WU -
Babita sees a bride getting married and leaving her Mayka. She says that after marriage, sasuraal becomes a woman's home and Mayka is paraya (something like this).
But she cannot go to either her Mayka or Sasuraal.

Mini comes and says that they won't live in any of these two places. Patiala is a huge town. There must be some house where they can live.
harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guenhwyvar

u r in ๐Ÿ˜Š do watch JA if u can cz paridhi had lived up to her character jodha she had actually brght jodha live on tv screens...๐Ÿ˜Š
harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jojaparijat

Thanks for adding me dear ๐Ÿค—

Ek toh episode thread bana ya phir yahi par kuch likde,specially after last week s throughout brilliant performances ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿค— m turning to lazy to post d epi threads๐Ÿคฃtu hi bana le๐Ÿ˜‰

harshu27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I saw a new promo on air.

WU -
Babita sees a bride getting married and leaving her Mayka. She says that after marriage, sasuraal becomes a woman's home and Mayka is paraya (something like this).
But she cannot go to either her Mayka or Sasuraal.

Mini comes and says that they won't live in any of these two places. Patiala is a huge town. There must be some house where they can live.

ya happend to c d new promo...i guess even dey nmite not b entertained by babes's brother aftr kwning abt her hubby's kartoot and dt mite compel dm to stay at sum other place... babita's brother mite even hav no prb of babes staying at his house bt babes ki bhabhi doesnt luk lik will support babes and mini...๐Ÿ˜•
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Problems hamesha auraton ko hi hotin hain๐Ÿ˜†
Bhabhi looks Lovely #2.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
And I'm sure her brother won't be able to say much in front of her, though its his own house. Bhaiyaa bechaara biwi ka maara๐Ÿฅฑ
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Problems hamesha auraton ko hi hotin hain๐Ÿ˜†

Bhabhi looks Lovely #2.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
And I'm sure her brother won't be able to say much in front of her, though its his own house. Bhaiyaa bechaara biwi ka maara๐Ÿฅฑ

Yup, I think babhi will tell her husband to send mni and babitha from her house,while he will be silent and mini or babitha will listen or guess and left fom there..