Tujhse Hai Raabta

What happened???

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I skipped a few episodes in between because Atharv's madness was getting on my nerves. Can someone please tell me what happened to Atharv and Sampada? Why is Malhar angry on Kalyani and Anupriya? And why did Malhar marry Kalyani all of a sudden?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anu shot at Atharva-Sampada they fell of a cliff and supposedly died. Malhar has this misunderstanding that Anu-Kalyani helped Atharva-Sampada elope because before her supposed death Sampada wrote a letter where she falsely blamed Anu-Kalyani for helping her elope this made Malhar very angry on both. 

Aao Saheb gave the idea of Kalyani-Malhar marriage to to which Malhar agreed. Kalyani didn't want to marry Malhar but he blackmailed her saying if she married him he would release Anu from jail. He forced her because he wanted a mother for his son and also wanted to take revenge on Kalyani for helping Atharva-Sampada elope. In order to save Anu, Kalyani married Malhar against her wish. Malhar hates Kalyani and has promised to make her life hell.

Aao Saheb knew about Sampada-Atharva affair but she still forced Sampada to marry Malhar. This made Malhar very angry with Aao Saheb and entire Deshmukh family. A few years ago Aao Saheb took loan from Malhar and gave him the power of attorney papers of the house. To take revenge Malhar used those power of attorney papers to transfer house to his name and even tried to oust the entire Deshmukh family. He couldn't oust the family because Kalyani smartly pointed out that Anu still legally has a right on that house as Atul didn't sign the papers. He then decided to divide the house into two by building a wall and now Deshmukh family live on one side of the wall and Kalyani, Malhar, Pillau and Aparna on another. Aparna was originally living on Deshmukh family side but with her tricks she managed to convince Malhar to take her on his side. 

yuvi786 thumbnail
Hey there, 
Posting the written update of 6th Dec episode from tellyupdates website as it is.

Here it goes :-

The Episode starts with Aparna coming out and sees Anupriya seeing and don't see Kalyani there. She smirks and thinks Maayi is sleeping and snoring. She thinks your nights will be spend in jail from tomorrow. Kalyani comes to room and sees Malhar and baby sleeping. She sprays on her back and comes out. Aparna goes before Kalyani comes. Kalyani grinds the grains again all night. In the morning, Aparna comes and sees the boxes full of Aata. She calls Malhar. Anupriya wakes up and thinks who grinded it. Kalyani comes and says good morning. She says you have grinded all. Malhar says what happened, you are looking beautiful. He clicks her photo and shows her. Kalyani is having aata on her face. Malhar says you are not clever like you think, and says you would have removed this aata from your face

if you have to steal then you would have washed your face. Kalyani says I was kneading flour in the kitchen and says I can't grind flour all night being lazy. Malhar tells Anupriya that her punishment is complete. Kalyani asks him to send her pics and says you click nice pics. Malhar gives angry look. Kalyani says I was just saying. Aparna fumes in anger and goes. Anupriya goes away from there without talking to Kalyani. Kalyani thinks talk to me once. Aao Saheb asks Vivek to give salary to workers. Vivek says I have no money. Anupriya comes there. Aao Saheb says it seems you have completed your punishment.

Workers come there and tell that why shall we work if we are not getting money. Aao Saheb tells that their business is in love. Anupriya talks to workers and asks them to trust them. Workers tell that they have lost trust on Aao Saheb and asks to give salary. Vivek tells pallavi that he gave money to Govind to act. He says now Anupriya will be forced her side of house to pay the workers. Kalyani asks if this is parliament that you are shouting and says Malhar will get angry if you all shout. Malhar comes and asks why are they shouting. Workers tell that they didn't get salary since 2 months and asks how to work here? Malhar asks Aao Saheb if they are saying truth. Aao Saheb is silent. Malhar asks them to come to police station and tells that he will take strict against against them. He asks Kalyani to iron his uniform and asks workers to meet in the Police station. Kalyani goes inside.

She says he gets angry on me again and again and when I get angry then he will hide behind the bed. She sees Malhar coming and says she was just saying that. She asks him not to file case against family and asks him to take out anger on her. He says what will happen if the worker don't get money to do her daughter's engagement. Kalyani says my family is not bad. Malhar asks her to iron his uniform nicely. Kalyani keeps iron in the uniform. Malhar asks her to move the iron strongly and asks her to be careful of his medals. He tells that he is going to freshen up and uniform shall be properly ironed. Aparna hears them and asks Kalyani to go and check baby. Kalyani goes. Aparna keeps iron on the uniform and says now Malhar will think that Kalyani burnt his uniform to take revenge. She keeps iron on his uniform and goes.

Malhar comes and sees iron on the uniform. Kalyani comes with the baby. Malhar scolds Kalyani for being careless and says I told its importance to me and you are taking revenge on me. Kalyani sees the uniform fine, and says how can I burn the uniform as there is no light. She thanks God for switching off electricity. It is Anupriya who disconnected the fuse and recalls seeing Aparna keeping the iron on his uniform. She thinks Aparna will trouble Kalyani, if I tell Malhar then he will not believe me. Kalyani tells baby that she will never get angry on him before knowing all truth. Malhar asks did I tell you anything and says you are talking much. Kalyani asks him to give sometime to family to arrange money. Malhar asks her to give baby to him. Baby is holding her mangalsutra and brings them closer. Aparna thinks Kalyani might have been scolded by Malhar. She sees Malhar and Kalyani holding the baby together and uniform fine. She thinks Malhar is getting close to Kalyani instead of scolding her. She shouts asking Kalyani if the food will be made today. Kalyani goes to kitchen. Aparna goes.

Aparna asks baby to be quiet, but baby is still crying. Anupriya tells her that baby is feeling sleepy. Aparna says I know and tells that I had given birth to a girl and haven't get any daughter for free. Anupriya says Kalyani is not my daughter. She tells that even she is not happy with their marriage and asks her not to increase troubles for them. Aparna asks who is increasing the troubles and goes. Aao Saheb tells Anupriya that Vivek will talk to workers and asks Anupriya not to talk to them. Malhar goes to Police station. Aao Saheb and Rao Saheb leave. Vivek tells Pallavi that they shall take Anupriya's sign on the papers and take money from the money lender. Vivek laughs and says Maayi and Aai will be on roads now. Kalyani comes running behind the jeep and stops him. Malhar asks her if she don't care about his respect and tells that once workers give the statement, he will send them to jail.

Edited by yuvi786 - 5 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the info everyone. ðŸ˜Š
yuvi786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janecastle

Thank you so much for the info everyone. ðŸ˜Š

You're welcome :)