Kartik becomes edward cullen - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
[QUOTE=kirts123]What if Naira finds out she s preggy hides from k boy.. he flips out they repeat mistakes say sorry again hug Again and gayu unites them ??[/QUOT
If Naira hides then ull stop watching the show 
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

<font color="#003366">U guys how weird was it two sister in laws both have clots🤣in one family not even sisters sister in laws???</font>
<font color="#003366">They should have said two friends that was todays W*F moment</font>

Exactly! As if clot na hua flu ho gya 🤣
Originally posted by kirts123

What if Naira finds out she s preggy hides from k boy.. he flips out they repeat mistakes say sorry again hug Again and gayu unites them ??

I would love that cept the gayu part😆

i dont mind naira being pregnant and hiding it maybe for a week or two from kartik but at some point the man must know because i want to see his protective cave man come out not the lecturing do gooder side😆

i would love for him to drag her to hospital and be like abort it or lose me... naira will deffo choose baby and walk away from him or be like when u want both of us come get us and be a crying statue at the singhanias

his family will support naira but he will be eternally pissed but this all can happen for two or three weeks tops i want him caving like mistakely being at the hospital and or seeing naira's ultra sound and falling in love with babies all over again...meeting infants... or having dreams of a kid calling him papa

and going to her and saying that he wants both of them
Originally posted by butterfly45

Even I think of naira becomes pregnant she will hide from karthiK, and then she faints etc he finds out gets angry, later agrees
But I think makers won't make naira preg so soon. But something is up for sure, with Keerthi baby shower, all baby talks all around, and kaira in two different tangents. 
Should see if we will get a sweet conclusion to all this or shocker to kill is with all drama 

they are torturing us with the can naira have a kid safely thing...

By forgetting naira already asked the doc and he never told her even dow he saw her today😆

i want naira to bare the heir and get fed ladoos from dadi belly kisses and cuddles from kartik...and i want back rubs and foot rubs for her😆 and all other sweet pregnant moments they can have like the first kick if kartik's angry he can melt over that or hearing its heart beat i think that will thaw his cold heat😆

Thinking about its giving me baby fever for naira even dow m dead against her having a baby so soon but it would be cute watching kartik fawn over her buying her, her cravings...feeding her...helping her walk...taking her to appointments... 

having her grand baby shower... naira and kartik going for those lamaaz classes kartik being terrified for the birth of the baby considering how thin naira's hips are
Originally posted by Octothorpe

Exactly! As if clot na hua flu ho gya 🤣

Yeah and what a weird thing to tell naira also the doc sucha kanjoos he said hed treat naira to coffee and gave her the free one they give everyone😆 Also no doc does that kartik should be suspicious ...😆plus naira looked kina uncomfortable with him😆
Ok it make sense now according to spoiler she spouse to faint tomorrow. I feel like its going memory loss track. Let's see what's happens.
i would love memory loss 
naira not remembering all the goenkas how lovely
For the first time after Gayu's entry I was kinda annoyed by her gyaan to Naira...they tried to fill in Nani's place in Naira's life...she always use to advice Guriya Rani...but this time it was Gayu...there is nothing wrong in cheering her up but Naira definitely knows Karthik lot better than Gayu...Somewhere could understand Naira's emotions when she touched those baby photos...her emotional turmoil is understandable because of excellent portrayal but her reason for planning baby earlier before clot recur is too stupid...its like giving lame excuses for something u want without any definite reason...They could have handled it without showing Naira stupid again... Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago