Patiala Babes

Not a regressive story

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Babita is no bechari, kismat ki maari woman. Infact she is a kiind, compassionate and balanced human being. This is how human beings should be. Some people in certain social media sites feel that sony tv has come up with a regressive story.  Respecting their views  i would rather differ here and say that this story  is  based on reality of life not only in india but all over the world. I remember an incident which i had read long back. This story was mentioned by the author himself in his biography. The au thor was yesteryears renowned character actor (would be wrong to mention his name, and also now he is no more). Before becoming famous he was married to a nice, homely, loving lady and had 3 kids with her, he felt she was too homely and simple for his taste and avoides taking her outside along with him, infact (as mentioned by him) he took her for granted. He fell for other woman and one fine day abandoned his kind sweet wife and children divorced her and married the other woman. Ofcourse his wife was devastated as she had never experienced life outside her family and also loved her husband immensely. Her kids were her greatest support. This lady was a very good cook. So with some encouragement she started writing recipe books and became quiet famous in her own right. Being a man, this actor was used to pampering by his mother and later on by his first wife, which did not continue after his 2nd marriage, as she was a free spirited woman. Till this time he did not even take efforts to see how his ex family was doing. This man started regretting his decision and by the time he realised this it was too late. His first wife and children had moved on in life . his ex wife had married again to a man with a  golden heart who valued both her and her children, infact the kids started loving this man more than their father. 

Later on the actor wanted to reconcile with his children but they never really could pardon their father for abandoning their mother. But his ex wife had nothing against him. Infact she told him that she was thankful to him for if he had not left her in the lurch, she would have never been able to find the true potential she had within herself and would have always remained that homely submissive wife whom no one valued. Later on this lady became a very famous food blogger and publised many cook books. While this man regretted his decision for his whole life. 

And i am sure that sony tv will carry this story among the same line. My best wishes to patiala babes. We need more such encouraging stories rather than saas bahu aur saazish
Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Divya di awesome review 
and you are so right πŸ‘πŸΌ

very interesting story you shared with us here
to be honest i never get my hand on such a story😳

so for me the plot of Sony Tv in Patiala Babes is damn
new and intriguing to me  πŸ˜†

and to get Our Expression Queen In the series it's make 
me watch it more but the best part is the Serial is not dragging 
any part yet πŸ˜Š

The story share by you to we had the female strong support of Kid and
in Patiala Babes to Mother had strong support of Her Daughter πŸ˜Š

which is needed always not only as support but hope to live as well
now Mini will be not only strong support but a hope to live and see the
world with freedom and independence πŸ˜‰

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

Divya di awesome review 

and you are so right  πŸ‘πŸΌ

very interesting story you shared with us here
to be honest i never get my hand on such a story😳

so for me the plot of Sony Tv in Patiala Babes is damn
new and intriguing to me  πŸ˜†

and to get Our Expression Queen In the series it's make 
me watch it more but the best part is the Serial is not dragging 
any part yet πŸ˜Š

The story share by you to we had the female strong support of Kid and
in Patiala Babes to Mother had strong support of Her Daughter πŸ˜Š

which is needed always not only as support but hope to live as well
now Mini will be not only strong support but a hope to live and see the
world with freedom and independence πŸ˜‰

thanks rashmi for liking my review. The fact that it happened in real life and the person acknowledging his mistake makes it more intriguing.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good one divya di , thanx for sharing .
if sony & makers handle it well it will turn out to be different from regular shows , the storyline has got great potential for it .
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good ReviewπŸ‘πŸΌ
  Some may feel that this one is regressive story but it is not the way...

Even Paridhi herself told that babita has many shades to her
..And the 1st week episode is only a shade of  dutiful DIL and wife.. 

Now I want to see the other shades of babita along with her Daughter Mini...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good post,   i agree with u yes this show is not regressive in fact sony is way better in creativity than  SP , Zee colors who do postmortem of content just bcos ratings drop down of certain shows just for a week.  even zee has one mom and daughter show launch but that is actually regressive girl married to  double age man😑
Sony is better they  has given modern shows like Jassi, balh,  KRPKAH,  bayhadh, Ypntkh.πŸ˜›
And I hope they do same justice with this show also.πŸ˜› Story has potential.   
Let see how they present it. It's all about presentation  after all. 
Edited by Mayavi-26 - 5 years ago
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After reading this i feel this show is inspired from the above mentioned real life story only.
Thanks for clearing my doubts.
Thanks for posting it. Hugs( if emo doesn't work for me always [angry])
I feel positive now.
About this show being regressivene,i would like to know how?
Neither here the second woman is a villain or she's going to torture her 1st wife.
Eventhough i agree MIL is favors her son,but still she's no regressive i mean she didn't put blames on DIL that you're not good hence she ran for another woman.
May be those few haven't watched the show yet.
This show is relatable & realistic to many.I have seen majority responses on the positive side.
The best part is the general viewers who are not fans of any actors are reacting to it positively.

Btw,if you may dm me the names of the people whose story you have mentioned above. πŸ€— 😑
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jojaparijat

After reading this i feel this show is inspired from the above mentioned real life story only.
Thanks for clearing my doubts.
Thanks for posting it. Hugs( if emo doesn't work for me always [angry])
I feel positive now.
About this show being regressivene,i would like to know how?
Neither here the second woman is a villain or she's going to torture her 1st wife.
Eventhough i agree MIL is favors her son,but still she's no regressive i mean she didn't put blames on DIL that you're not good hence she ran for another woman.
May be those few haven't watched the show yet.
This show is relatable & realistic to many.I have seen majority responses on the positive side.
The best part is the general viewers who are not fans of any actors are reacting to it positively.

Btw,if you may dm me the names of the people whose story you have mentioned above. πŸ€— 😑

all the emojis posted at different places came at the bottom.
Don't misunderstand me πŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If the story is going to me in this direction I will be very happy...Till now the show is realistic without any OTT scenes, even though they shave shown MIL and SIL reaction that is also quite true in many cases..