divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After seeing todays episode, i am very angry, no not with that loser ashok or his loser girlfriend. I am angry with babitas MIL. Ehsaan faramosh aurat. Itne saal apni bahu se sewa karwa liya aur saath apne loser bete ka de rahi hai. Ok, i can understand ashok is her son. But not even one word she spoke in support of her angel daughter in law who has  done so much for her than her ao called useless daughter. A man in the form of father in law is understanding a womans plight more than these two useless woman. Babita should leave that house. Ab karwa lena sewa apni useless bitya se aur apne khoon ki girlfriend se 😡 Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyadaya13

After seeing todays episode, i am very angry, no not with that loser ashok or his loser girlfriend. I am angry with babitas MIL. Ehsaan faramosh aurat. Itne saal apni bahu se sewa karwa liya aur saath apne loser bete ka de rahi hai. Ok, i can understand ashok is her son. But not even one word she spoke in support of her angel daughter in law who has done so much for her than her ao called useless daughter. A man in the form of father in law is understanding a womans plight more than these two useless woman. Babita should leave that house. Ab karwa lena sewa apni useless bitya se aur apne khoon ki girlfriend se
😡

haha the last part khoon ki girlfriend 😛
Jokes apart.
It just shows how her mother must have pampered their children,as from the words of her husband.
Btw, FIL is very strongly supportive of her DILthat's the best part 👏
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
khoon wali gf...😆😆
mini is my hope , want her to set others straight along with her daadu .

both MIL & SIL will not lose ashok for babita .
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even her Khoon was so sure that his mother will support him. He knew too well who accepts him and his girlfriend or not, his mother sure will not let him go.

Well the story is all about a daughter giving wings to her mother. I do hope the writers don't butcher the story ahead.

Waiting to see how Mother and Daughter move on in their life.

and show the loser father and the so called family except Daadu what they lost.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: playfulkissdoll

Even her Khoon was so sure that his mother will support him. He knew too well who accepts him and his girlfriend or not, his mother sure will not let him go.

Well the story is all about a daughter giving wings to her mother. I do hope the writers don't butcher the story ahead.

Waiting to see how Mother and Daughter move on in their life.

and show the loser father and the so called family except Daadu what they lost.

this shows from were ashok and his sister have inherited their loser traits, ofcourse not from their father. Dono maa, beti ko shayad ashok ke paise se matlab hoga warna physically he was never present in their life. Today was the last day that babita cried, hereafter i want these loosers to cry. I really want khoon  and his gf to come in that house so that buddhi and sister will have to do their sewa and old man should go along with babita and mini
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojaparijat

haha the last part khoon ki girlfriend 😛
Jokes apart.
It just shows how her mother must have pampered their children,as from the words of her husband.
Btw, FIL is very strongly supportive of her DILthat's the best part 👏

i got goosebumps when babita was wailing. It made me cry too. Pari is an emotion queen. Which we already know in JA
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute.manasi

khoon wali gf... 😆😆

mini is my hope , want her to set others straight along with her daadu .

both MIL & SIL will not lose ashok for babita .

hope sony lives up to our expectations and hereafter their is no looking back for babita and mini. Just dont want her to be mahaan pativrata who will come back home.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hope sony lives up to our expectations and hereafter their is no looking back for babita and mini. Just dont want her to be mahaan pativrata who will come back home.

honestly i don't believe writers & makers of tv shows anymore .

but PB has made me feel better about it , they r trying to keep it realistic so i hope they will continue it in future as well .
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this shows from were ashok and his sister have inherited their loser traits, ofcourse not from their father. Dono maa, beti ko shayad ashok ke paise se matlab hoga warna physically he was never present in their life. Today was the last day that babita cried, hereafter i want these loosers to cry. I really want khoon  and his gf to come in that house so that buddhi and sister will have to do their sewa and old man should go along with babita and mini

bold: it will happen. Khoon ki gf is a forceful/possessive woman and khoon (ashok) is not only a coward but putty in her hands. What she wants, she gets.  So let both of them move in that house. Then mama (buddhi) will realise her ladla beta will not support her but his gf
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

bold: it will happen. Khoon ki gf is a forceful/possessive woman and khoon (ashok) is not only a coward but putty in her hands. What she wants, she gets.  So let both of them move in that house. Then mama (buddhi) will realise her ladla beta will not support her but his gf

lesson to be learnt by every woman to differentiate between right and wrong, which indian woman have yet to learn. Babita jaise woman (there are many) ki indian society main kadar hi nahi hoti and when this woman decides to take matter in her hands every one will stand in line to teach her, her duties and sanskaar. And in this line most of them will be woman.