Naira and gayu annoyed me - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Lol what is up with these scenes of kartik rubbing oil or lotion on naira ๐Ÿ˜†???
I love them anyhow as long as they are interacting with each other 

Momo looks ten years younger damn even his wrinkled shirt ddn bother me he is so fine like this๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Please if any of the fellow fans is hair dresser or barber go stalk him soon as it gets long

Gayu i feel is just going to get a talk from dadi for being too on kaira and naira will come in to defend her...But i still hate her...Like take ur designs and fly ๐Ÿ˜†

As for naira I love this woman but i am with kartik on this
Her reasoning for having a baby i feel is so damn short sighted...Firstly having one just because u want to is not a good enough reason... also u need stability u need to be healthy whats the point of birthing a baby and then not being well enough to care for it...Is that baby more for show...or is it something u really want...
I think i get to some point she and kartik have known each other for a long time... even if u dont count the separation but honestly they just got back together...their relationship sours very easily...What will kartik do if the baby upsets him one day just be like never show me ur face again baby...and naira lies about not getting the baby shots and it upsets kartik or if naira decides to give the baby to keerti who in some point loses her own baby 

I just feel that there's so many things they need to do first before this
Kartik needs to establish himself as a business man
Naira needs to go to collage and heal... 

They should go on another honeymoon...

there is just so much things they need to do as a young couple besides respawn๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Dont get me wrong i love babies
and il adore the kaira baby

but i really just want them to be on their own for a bit more before LK get replaced by another kabab mein hadi๐Ÿ˜†

+ naira is very unfair to kartik by using puppy eyes and tears in the precap poor thing will say yes๐Ÿ˜† even though he wants to protect her...and thats very unfair.
I dont mind kartik scolding her either. Naira seems kind of emotionally very fragile, how can some random ladies view be the same for her considering they are diff body types ...HENCE MORE REASON NAIRA NEEDS COLLAGE๐Ÿ˜† so shel stop making stupid choices like this
I get now why he ddn tell her what he felt its because he felt she knew what his concern was and they can read each others mind ๐Ÿ˜†
which i noticed today 

Sorry not related to review!! If anyone has time to spare, can u guys vote for kaira
http://telebrations.abplive.in/nominee

Thank u in advance
Why the hell did Kartik say that he'll keep two wives ๐Ÿคข

Why the hell does Gayu wants to show her designs to Kartik. Is he an established designer or what ๐Ÿ˜•

Why the hell does Naira wants to have baby. She isn't even a graduate or perhaps not even intermediate pass. What will she tell her kid.

Why the hell did Kartik think he should stay away from Naira. I mean c'on. Don't tell me he still thinks ki just by touching she'll be pregnant.

Why the hell did Gayu stay with Goenkas. Wasn't she Singhanias granddaughter.

Gosh! Too many questions.
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Lol what is up with these scenes of kartik rubbing oil or lotion on naira  ๐Ÿ˜†???
I love them anyhow as long as they are interacting with each other 

Momo looks ten years younger damn even his wrinkled shirt ddn bother me he is so fine like this๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Please if any of the fellow fans is hair dresser or barber go stalk him soon as it gets long

Gayu i feel is just going to get a talk from dadi for being too on kaira and naira will come in to defend her...But i still hate her...Like take ur designs and fly ๐Ÿ˜†

As for naira I love this woman but i am with kartik on this
Her reasoning for having a baby i feel is so damn short sighted...Firstly having one just because u want to is not a good enough reason... also u need stability u need to be healthy whats the point of birthing a baby and then not being well enough to care for it...Is that baby more for show...or is it something u really want...
I think i get to some point she and kartik have known each other for a long time... even if u dont count the separation but honestly they just got back together...their relationship sours very easily...What will kartik do if the baby upsets him one day just be like never show me ur face again baby...and naira lies about not getting the baby shots and it upsets kartik or if naira decides to give the baby to keerti who in some point loses her own baby 

I just feel that there's so many things they need to do first before this
Kartik needs to establish himself as a business man
Naira needs to go to collage and heal... 

They should go on another honeymoon...

there is just so much things they need to do as a young couple besides respawn๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Dont get me wrong i love babies
and il adore the kaira baby

but i really just want them to be on their own for a bit more before LK get replaced by another kabab mein hadi๐Ÿ˜†

+ naira is very unfair to kartik by using puppy eyes and tears in the precap poor thing will say yes๐Ÿ˜† even though he wants to protect her...and thats very unfair.
I dont mind kartik scolding her either. Naira seems kind of emotionally very fragile, how can some random ladies view be the same for her considering they are diff body types ...HENCE MORE REASON NAIRA NEEDS COLLAGE๐Ÿ˜† so shel stop making stupid choices like this
I get now why he ddn tell her what he felt its because he felt she knew what his concern was and they can read each others mind ๐Ÿ˜†
which i noticed today 

I am not even watching it after this
I am so sick of naira doing what she wants ...she hardly takes opinion from anyone...whether it was the divorce or this baby thing.

I am highly irritated with gayu... means like ok i get it you broke up. And you are sad but can she for a second stop coming in kaira's personal space.
She was touching kartik the whole time... 
There are so many rumors about surrogacy if this happens i am out.
I want naira to focus on her studies. Yrrkh has always been ahead of there time...when are they going to show even if a young couplw marries they can still choose their careers and act on them. 
Once a baby is born atleast 2-5 years full care of baby is needed. 
So will naira never get educated ?
What about her dancing dream
I hated the fact that it suddenly occurs to her because she saw keerti and babies in hsptl...
She wants one now.
I am highly against it.
Kartik is right...he isint sharing this because of his concerns i get it.
He is not wrong thwy need to have the honeymoon period...to know each other...
To solve the problems...
As per reports kartik will agree but for surrogacy and the mothwr will be gayu...if this happens i will just leave...
Their relation needs time. Trust should be build up...i dont know what sudden character growth will they show.

Ufff i am not liking this at alll.
Originally posted by Octothorpe

Why the hell did Kartik say that he'll keep two wives ๐Ÿคข
--I think he meant naira has two versions so he was referring to her being two people hence two wives...but i also thought the same as u and was like ew๐Ÿ˜†

Why the hell does Gayu wants to show her designs to Kartik. Is he an established designer or what ๐Ÿ˜•
--Lol she cant show naksh who or any of the singhanias who actually deal with that stuff i rem old episodes kartik repeatedly told her he had no idea about her designs i dont know why she keeps asking him to๐Ÿ˜† i know they want to show us they are friends...but i ddn really see it...it was so one sided gayu would moon over him and kartik would be oblivious in naira lala land...Kartik seems like someone who has a degree in BA or something right from all the damn presentations he makes... 

Why the hell does Naira wants to have baby. She isn't even a graduate or perhaps not even intermediate pass. What will she tell her kid.
--After divorcing ur dad... i got sick and decided to marry him off to someone else and he lied he would and his lies put me in hospital and made me bed ridden and then we all became one happy family got remarried...and then when i went back home to goenka house chachu decided he wanted batwara and after me and ur dad sorted that out i bullied him into impregnating me... because i was dying to have u๐Ÿ˜†
m sorry but nayee soch should be naira being mature and saying i want to finish collage and be healthy before just jumping into motherhood...also i cringe coz naira and naksh know every mistake akshara and naitik made...how will they ever explain their divorce๐Ÿ˜†to their kid...without the kid thinking theyr both crazy

Why the hell did Kartik think he should stay away from Naira. I mean c'on. Don't tell me he still thinks ki just by touching she'll be pregnant. 

--he doesnt know what condoms are they dont exist in yr land
he is giving her so many pills he could certainly tell her yes to baby and dope her with birth control... and shed never know a thing...๐Ÿ˜†
also we all know if naira jumped him and tried really hard he wouldnt be able to resist whose he fooling staying away all that will do is make him frustrated

Why the hell did Gayu stay with Goenkas. Wasn't she Singhanias granddaughter.

--That made no sense her staying with the goenkas๐Ÿ˜† also kartik's lookn so handsome with the haircut there is not trusting gayu ... shel want him again... also if they wanted this third angle to annoy dadi there are other ways to have done it like making her stay in sh considering thats her house and making her just pop by constantly

Gosh! Too many questions.
Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

I am not even watching it after this
I am so sick of naira doing what she wants ...she hardly takes opinion from anyone...whether it was the divorce or this baby thing.

I am highly irritated with gayu... means like ok i get it you broke up. And you are sad but can she for a second stop coming in kaira's personal space.
She was touching kartik the whole time... 
There are so many rumors about surrogacy if this happens i am out.
I want naira to focus on her studies. Yrrkh has always been ahead of there time...when are they going to show even if a young couplw marries they can still choose their careers and act on them. 
Once a baby is born atleast 2-5 years full care of baby is needed. 
So will naira never get educated ?
What about her dancing dream
I hated the fact that it suddenly occurs to her because she saw keerti and babies in hsptl...
She wants one now.
I am highly against it.
Kartik is right...he isint sharing this because of his concerns i get it.
He is not wrong thwy need to have the honeymoon period...to know each other...
To solve the problems...
As per reports kartik will agree but for surrogacy and the mothwr will be gayu...if this happens i will just leave...
Their relation needs time. Trust should be build up...i dont know what sudden character growth will they show.

Ufff i am not liking this at alll.

dont worry bv apparently told everyone there wont be surrogacy 

I think gayu will just be scolded by dadi eventually and protected by naira whole give on lecture on how men and woman can be friends

agree with the trust...they need to prove to us they are mature i think its very irresponsible to bring a baby into this world on a whim and bully ur partner into doing what u want...

naira needs to do something else besides be a good bahu nayee soch...she should think about herself and get herself educated...and kartik should become super rich richer than he is and take the world by storm in the business world

m also would kartik on this front