Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naira and gayu annoyed me - Page 2

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
They decided to have baby 3 years ago when Naira underwent surgery...but this time situation is entirely different...After separation Kaira should focus more on their relationship than planning a baby...Naira's health is Karthik's priority and he is absolutely right...Naira should not emotionally blackmail him...there were so many times we criticized Suwarna mata for emotionally blackmailing either Naira or Karthik...Naira is doing same...now her demand for baby is turning into obsession...which is not good...don't want to see her disappointed at the end...KD will make sure Gayu never goes near Karthik...her conservative beliefs are benefiting most of Kaira shippers...its like she is being the voice of viewersπŸ˜† khair I will be more disappointed if Naira get insecure of Karthik-Gayu I want her to trust Karthik more than before...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@fire lol gayu had feelings for kartik i dnt think they exist anymore...now they are trying to sell us this friendship between them and i dont really see it
Before with kanchi he had a bit of a bond their scenes were unsavory but with new gayu it seems so forced and even more strange

@ captive god ur so right to some extent kartik allows the woman in his life to control him always... be it naira dadi or suwarna... 
lol
dadi low key is the ultimate kaira shipper low key, how she chased kiran πŸ€£ now she will rid us of gayu as well i have faith in her
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gayu is a waste of screen space. She is a third wheel.
Karthik should just buy Naira a baby doll to play with.
I don't foresee Naira interested in getting an education when nosing into everyone's business and giving lectures is so much more fun.
Naira's baby talk is annoying because she comes off as so immature.
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think BV is making KDadi behave like the Kaira FD πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She is just irrational and scared about Gayu like us.. jaise we don't want her near Kartik.. waise hi Kdadi can't stand Gayu near Kartik . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's like a joke on us, the Fandom.

Go for it Dadi.. iss baar Naira ke jagah Gayu ko ghar se nikalo😎 πŸ˜†
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vellainsaan

I think BV is making KDadi behave like the Kaira FD πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She is just irrational and scared about Gayu like us.. jaise we don't want her near Kartik.. waise hi Kdadi can't stand Gayu near Kartik . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's like a joke on us, the Fandom.

Go for it Dadi.. iss baar Naira ke jagah Gayu ko ghar se nikalo😎 πŸ˜†

lol i think your wish is coming truee... did you watch the promo for sbd... dadi is talking to the three of them and saying gayu trying to steal her sisters hubby or coming in between kittu and naira lol... something along those lines... i was like dadi for the first time you have my 101% support... keep doing you sister (at least with this gayu business lol)πŸ˜†

and sorry but replying to your other post here.. momos hair cut has me dead lol☺️... i saw his instagram story on the weekend i was so excited for this week lol... i was waiting for that haircut to appear on my screen hahaha πŸ˜³
Edited by Henriette - 5 years ago
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Henriette

lol i think your wish is coming truee... did you watch the promo for sbd... dadi is talking to the three of them and saying gayu trying to steal her sisters hubby or coming in between kittu and naira lol... something along those lines... i was like dadi for the first time you have my 101% support... keep doing you sister (at least with this gayu business lol)πŸ˜†

and sorry but replying to your other post here.. momos hair cut has me dead lol☺️... i saw his instagram story on the weekend i was so excited for this week lol... i was waiting for that haircut to appear on my screen hahaha πŸ˜³

Yeah, I saw that as well πŸ˜†

@bold: Me too girl, me too.. I've been screaming for THIS particular hair cut since god knows when. finally it happened.. I hope he keeps it short only.. he looks so good.. I don't know why he wants to look like a grandpa kabhi kabhi when he can look so YOUNG!! πŸ˜­