Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
It would be better if you provide option to view resposnive layout / desktop layout vis-a-vis in the new site like it is being offered in current site
HerFiction thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savera84

Many have expressed that My Forums is not available.

Actually, it is available.  If you click on your profile picture, a menu appears on the left side of the screen and one of the tabs (I think second from the bottom) is Favourites.  That is where you will find your favourite forums list.
I agree with majority of the other bugs.
Cheers...

Not available from mobile layout, are u accessing from phone?
HerFiction thumbnail
Originally posted by: arezoo.sabti

me too

I get this error when I try to open my inbox
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In phone, the search button is squished with the message button n profile pic went missing.n tried to upload,it freezes. 
Edited by Leena.M - 5 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda like it. Actually I don't juggle much from one forum to other so may not be able to say about all that discussion and stuff but I just checked dashboard and I didn't find people who viewed my profile. That was actually a great feature in this old layout. We can actually make out who's stalking us πŸ˜†. Other wise new version seems good. Will use it more and say more about it. Thank you so much for all the efforts to make our experience great. Much appreciated!
Shinku18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its a nice change but through this new designed site I am not able to open any story of yeh unn dino ki baat hai
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. Excited to use d new layout πŸ₯³
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It seems good.  Just one thing you know when your reading an ff for example and can have about 40 pages it would nice to be able to choose the page you want rather than have to go through each page at a time to find where the next update is as they could have five pages of comments before a chapter is done again otherwise it's brill. Edited by sezo - 5 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pls give forum news for all shows .. Many of d shows didn't get any news tagged while some grps of shows get bunch of articles per week ErmmπŸ€”.. I know its nothing related to the new update.. But I wish wid the new website shaping up just putting my views on the articles published IF..
Thanks and Regards 
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's impressive πŸ˜ƒ
But the right side of forums look very much empty. It would be nice if some section or links are there..or at least something.