IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 37

Posted: 4 years ago

When I able to see my notifications. It always shows error

After creating a draft, it's not possible to save it until it is actually posted. That's a little troublesome if one wants to edit a draft more than once.

Need an update on these glitches:

1. Words automatically get clubbed when copy-pasting from MS Word. It really is causing a lot of issues and we are unable to update our fictions. This also happens when we are trying to format pre-migration posts since we do not have the old fonts.

2. Unable to resize or set dimensions for pictures. It sets to the mentioned size while editing however, when you click on post, the picture goes back to it's original size.

3. Can we have the PM or Add Buddy option as we had previously under each post? The Hover option is good for desktop users but not for people accessing IF through phone.

4. By when can we expect to add pictures to our signatures? Please, can you set show signature as default? People who don’t want anyway don’t have to set anything.

5. Unable to search for old PMs in the inbox by the sender’s ID. We had an option previously where we could either do it by title or sender’s user ID.

6. Why are we unable to see the number of friends in our own list? Please fix that.

P.S.: Love the visitor's list under the buddy list.

@Vijay. Bhai i am trying to block one user but when i have put that user in my block list yet that user is able to send me PMsmiley26 

Please this has been a long time due for now .this is is the most important feature we are missing so please resolve this issue . I'm fed up of getting few PM's from few people every now or again smiley26

Notifications not working anymore. 

Originally posted by hantel

Notifications not working anymore. 

Same. My pms n bell notifications doesnt work in phone .n its jammed. I click on it, it doesnt do anything :/

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Same. My pms n bell notifications doesnt work in phone .n its jammed. I click on it, it doesnt do anything :/

I gaveup on the PM notification thing. They are never gonna fix it.

Please add a blocking feature where members can other members like you can do on Instagram. So they can't see the blocked members' posts! Something has been introduced for topic creators. But my request is a feature for all members, wherein the blocked members' aren't stopped from commenting but we don't get to see those comments or posts.