IMPORTANT : Newly Redesigned IF. Please give your feedback/suggestions - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Will be updating the progress log with you all here:

7 December 2018 1:09 PM

Originally posted by vijay

Thank you to each and every member who have taken time out and reviewed the new site. 
Your feedback has certainly helped us a lot in identifying issues which we didn't anticipate and we have listed down each and every issues reported by you all and already working on fixing them one by one.

The idea behind doing this exercise is that we minimise the transition glitches when we go LIVE with the new site. So please rest be assured that we are not going to migrate until we have eliminated the glitches.

Some of the new features we have added to our list are:
  1. Save as Draft option for Posts and PM
  2. Embedding Social Media posts (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / YouTube) in Forum Posts / PM.
  3. Keyboard Emoji option will be added in your post so that it becomes lot easier for users who are coming from Mobile devices.

Many have reported about the My Post and My Forum option. We are working on it and be assured it will be there in the LIVE one.

Please continue giving us your feedback.
Edited by vijay - 5 years ago
I just logged in with the beta website link. I simply love the new layout. It's user friendly and amazing so far. 👍🏼
i wanted to ask from where i can see my all post in a new layout
I am unable to login . 
Also pls add chat feature and if possible please launch App .
The new layout is so cool. Just checked it out👏
Absolutely loved the new look! Its refreshing and very cool.
The layout too is great.
Just a minor thing, Star Bharat is not available in the top channels bar on the Main Page.

Am looking forward to all the changes.
Thank you Vijay ji to you & your team for all the hard work and dedication for this site.

Don't know if you have this already, but when we transition to the new site it might initially take time navigating around since we are so used to this version. So it would be nice if initially we could have a support center where we can get almost instantaneous replies if possible.
Although I am able to login but  I'm unable to see settings , my recent profile views and "My Posts " Tab .