Tips to increase forum rating

BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Forum ranking  is based on the following

Chaska Meter(CM)Rating:Points get collected when you hit the Chaska Meter. This is only available in the Desktop mode I believe. I couldn't do it over the phone. So, every time you login to the forum, first rate the show by hitting the CM. I believe the rating is counted only when you login and logout. Multiple times hitting the Chaska Meters on the same login session doesn't help

Buzz: This depends on the likes and comments on articles posted by IF. Whenever there are articles posted about actors, show please like and comment.

Views and Activity: A thread turns in to Red/Pink after 250 views or 25 comments, I guess whichever happens first. When a thread is first created it is blue. A RED/Pink thread is what counts for Ranking. So, comment on all threads, increase views on all threads.

Followers: The more the followers the better the ranking of the forum. Put the forum in "My forums" and increase the forum's followers. Click on the star in the first picture to get YUDKBH added to "My forums"

Comment and like the Celebrity profiles thereby increasing their ranks on IF and also the forum's.
Edited by BeaBea - 5 years ago