Bigg Boss 12

Rohit Suchanti...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The main reason why Rohit has many haters is cause he is always against Sree and supporting Happy Club. I realised this guy likes to follow Deepak a lot. I wonder what's in Deepak.

And this is where exactly he goes wrong. I don't think he is as cheap and irritating as Deepak. He is doing so to survive in the game and his tactics actually worked.

He shows he is very confident and brave but he is not. He knows he is a weak contestant. But the track he took is wrong. But I am really liking his active participation.

I think if this guy was in the house from Day 1, he could have been better. And he has quite some fan following due to his last show where he played the role of Dada Hukum/Ratansa.

I really want him to know what he did with Sree is wrong and apologise to him. He is not my fav, but I definately don't hate him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: randomfancrics

The main reason why Rohit has many haters is cause he is always against Sree and supporting Happy Club. I realised this guy likes to follow Deepak a lot. I wonder what's in Deepak.

And this is where exactly he goes wrong. I don't think he is as cheap and irritating as Deepak. He is doing so to survive in the game and his tactics actually worked.

He shows he is very confident and brave but he is not. He knows he is a weak contestant. But the track he took is wrong. But I am really liking his active participation.

I think if this guy was in the house from Day 1, he could have been better. And he has quite some fan following due to his last show where he played the role of Dada Hukum/Ratansa.

I really want him to know what he did with Sree is wrong and apologise to him. He is not my fav, but I definately don't hate him.

Rohit Suchanti is a low life piece of shit... 😑
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Both Rohit and Deepak are nice .Only cheap person in the house is Sreesanth
Both him and Sree are on same level of trash. πŸ˜† Edited by SovereignFever - 5 years ago
RMCanada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subhs

Both Rohit and Deepak are nice .Only cheap person in the house is Sreesanth

Rohit, Surbhi and Deepak all are dirt bags. They are insignificant. Sreesanth is the star of the show.
subhs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishimahajan

Rohit, Surbhi and Deepak all are dirt bags. They are insignificant. Sreesanth is the star of the show.

Rohit and deepak are lifelines of this show
Surbhi is the loudspeaker of the show
Sreesanth is the black spot of the show 
RMCanada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subhs

Rohit and deepak are lifelines of this show
Surbhi is the loudspeaker of the show
Sreesanth is the black spot of the show

If being dirty and obnoxious is lifelines than Rohit and Deepak like people are lifeline of a third grade mental show.
Surbhi is loudspeaker in the mental asylum.
They are torturing good people like Sree, Deepika, and Romil and driving others nuts.
You want to try my theory then ask big boss to open house to public for just few mins and these cheap steps will be beaten badly. 😑
subhs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishimahajan

If being dirty and obnoxious is lifelines than Rohit and Deepak like people are lifeline of a third grade mental show.
Surbhi is loudspeaker in the mental asylum.
They are torturing good people like Sree, Deepika, and Romil and driving others nuts.
You want to try my theory then ask big boss to open house to public for just few mins and these cheap steps will be beaten badly. 😑

BB wont do that. Sreesanth buri tarah pitegaπŸ˜† .cricketers se toh pit chuka hai ab public se pitega
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Contestant's Criticism Allowed but NO Derogatory Remarks:  In the BB forum there will be criticism on the actions of a contestant/host in the show or any content he or she himself/herself speaks about during the show. While we allow criticism, keep in mind derogatory, demeaning, ridiculing remarks  are a strict NO.

Topic closed
BB12 DT