Episode 5(4/12/18) - Truth came out & Paridhi rocked the episode

Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode was so emotional.
Truth came out through Mini's Papajis audio record message which was sent by him on mail to Lovely bua.As she faces internet problems,asked Mini for help.
She opened it like pro n played the audio.Audio message was played in the hall & was heard by one n all as everyone gathered for the pooja.
Having known the truth,everyone is shocked.

But Babita is fully broken.
After gathering herself runs to the kitchen where she has kept Vada for frying.
Just when Mini remembers Babita n tries to talk with her.
But Babita blabbers something else (related to food) n Mini shouts at her to bring her back to senses & pulls out of the kitchen through the hall.
This scene is really emotional & all kudos to Paridhi for executing it so brilliantly,tears roll down our eyes.It did for me.
They are sitting in their regular hangout place i.e a restaurant n have ordered their regular Dosa.
Babita is still in a state of shock n not able to believe whatever has happened n she still trying to convince that it's justcos her husband is mad at them as Mini forced him to Take them to London.

This episode is beautiful & quite an emotional one too.

There are few scenes of Babita-Lovely where Lovely asks her to take photos on phone.
Also some scenes of Mini with her school colleagues who are meeting for the last time as they all will be going to a different University for college.Mini expresses a desire to go to Delhi & study there.
There's a scene where Mini's friend's brother proposes which she rejects saying she's not her type(I haven't written them in detail since it has not much significance in story but did for those who haven't watched n also this scenes may be important for future story)

Precap: Babita calls Ashok to talk about his audio message,on confessing Mini drags the phone & questions him(Couldn't get the dialogue properly as i m not watching on tv)
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by jojaparijat - 5 years ago
Today's whole eps belong to Babita aka Pari ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. The way she behaved after knowing Ashok truth was too painfull. If we think deeply how painfull this situation for a girl whose husband is away from her n she is fullfilling all her responsbility towards his family without any fault n now tht person saying he dont belong to her bcs he found someone else.๐Ÿ˜ญ . I think  story is going in a right direction.Everything is on its place ..Now waiting for wht step Mino take for her Babes as she also in a shocking condition.
Thanks to the team for revealing the truth without dragging...
   Emotional Episode...
    Paridhi and Ashnoor both rocked in that scene...
     Babita still in shock...She didn't cried...She can't believe all that...Her Expressions says all...

am happy that the truth is out , makers didn't stretch it for long .
both mother & daughter were good , right from babita all going white to mini's breakdown . babita is yet to believe this info hence her breakdown will come in upcoming episodes . their world has crashed down but we know mini will emerge out strongly & take her babe also out of it .

waiting for tomorrow's epi , how mini deals with her father & what she finally tells to him .
Edited by cute.manasi - 5 years ago
Was totally blown away by her reaction! So natural and real. Almost could imagine the shock.
No dragging about the peak point and very well enacted by Paridhi.
Waiting to see how Mini stands up for herself and Babes
Paridhi's performance when she was shocked was icing in the cake๐Ÿ‘ waiting to see how mini will deal with this prob n babita.hope to see more outstanding performance of pari 
Yet to watch the episode  will watch once i get time ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for pm 
Thank  so much  for the updates๐Ÿ˜Š   Honestly Pari did rock this character of Babes so so well.  I can feel the emotions running through me.๐Ÿ‘   
d epi was v emotional 1...thnkfully dey dint drag it fr weeks 2gther and brght ashok's truth in front of his whole family...paridhi and ashnoor were epi stealers cz der shock sply ps her shock was so natural dt u could relate wid her... and hw ashnoor shook her up to bring bk to her senses was jsut amazingly done...both were so natural no OTT nor underacting just to d pt perct...waiting fr d promo to air whch will air i guess on friday...
 i felt it was d most emotional and touchy epi in past dese 2 weeks... ps ash rocked๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by harshu27

d epi was v emotional 1...thnkfully dey dint drag it fr weeks 2gther and brght ashok's truth in front of his whole family...paridhi and ashnoor were epi stealers cz der shock sply ps her shock was so natural dt u could relate wid her... and hw ashnoor shook her up to bring bk to her senses was jsut amazingly done...both were so natural no OTT nor underacting just to d pt perct...waiting fr d promo to air whch will air i guess on friday...
 i felt it was d most emotional and touchy epi in past dese 2 weeks... ps ash rocked๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactly...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ