Spoiler- Meera is in Love!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Vidhita to learn about Meera's affair in &TV's Perfect Pati

Vidhita to learn about Meera's affair in &TV's Perfect Pati

&TV's unique drama Perfect Pati (Film Farm India) has witnessed shocking moments wherein Pushkar (Ayush Anand) has put extra-marital affair allegation on Vidhita's (Sayali Sanjeev).

In the coming drama, audience will witness more dhamakedaar moments.

As per a reliable source, "Meera (Arsha Goswami) will be talking to someone on the phone. And it would be her boyfriend Max, who would be pleading her to meet him. Meera would deny but Max will be adamant. He will come to meet her and sneak into her room.

Later, while they would be hugging each other Vidhita will see them. When she will find out about Max being a catholic, Vidhita will shout at Meera stating it to be a wrong decision.

Meanwhile, Rajyashree, Pushkar and Mami would be about to enter Meera's room. Max will hide behind the curtains.

Will Vidhita reveal Meera's relationship to Rajyashree and Pushkar?

Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago
Don't you think, it will be an interesting track??
 Comments please!!
Vidhi screaming at meera simply coz max is a Catholic?
I thought Vidhi is intelligent n smart
Had she screamed coz he entered her room sneakily wo samajh aata, ye kya baat hui chillane ki
People have reservations if it's interfaith marriage but main mudda chodke ye kis baat pe chillari hai😕
Anyway Vidhi will support Meera
Rajshree will oscillate like a pendulum most probably coz obvio pushkar isn't gonna like this n try everything in the book to remove max from Meera's life
I think this track will get Meera on vidhi's side
 Precap has the same issue coming up!! 
 IMO, Vidhi not in favour of love marriage, as she herself did not go for it ( remember she had turned down vivek!!)
 Max, in first look...did not impress me!! Looked younger than Meera and may be he is not really in love with her...behind her riches!! Arhaan Behl will suit her!!
 Will they bring up inter religion marriage issue thro' this track?? Let's see what happens today!!
Originally posted by Vanni03

Precap has the same issue coming up!! 
 IMO, Vidhi not in favour of love marriage, as she herself did not go for it ( remember she had turned down vivek!!)
 Max, in first look...did not impress me!! Looked younger than Meera and may be he is not really in love with her...behind her riches!! Arhaan Behl will suit her!!
 Will they bring up inter religion marriage issue thro' this track?? Let's see what happens today!!
I doubt arhaan behl is going to enter as there was an IF article a few days back stating he bagged a role as the lead in some upcoming show
N Vidhi did not turn down Vivek, she said she wouldn't have a gf bf relationship
They were to be married, vivek's family turned back after their dowry demands weren't met

Arre, by turned down vivek...I meant vidhi didn't want to get in relationship with him!!...be his girlfriend!! She was ready to marry him!! 
 Anyways...precap is generally misleading... let's see what's Vidhi's stand?? I also think she will protect Meera as for now!!