Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i will sacrifice for my parents but for others have to think twice.
but if something good will happen to them i will surely sacrifice 😊
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of a loved one, is by far, the truest type of love...    Agreed?

Originally posted by: amreen1409

What is Sacrifice??

As we all know that Eid-ul-Adha is mainly about Sacrifice, and most of you would agree with its definition that it is giving up something we love and value the most for other's sake -- & doesnt always mean killing yourself!

True love, whether its for family or anyone special, has always been paired with sacrifice... it can be a sacrifice of a dream, a habit, period of time, or life itself.

So Friends, tell us what would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
I'd think, maybe everything... It has been said that there can be no limitations placed on love, so why place limitations on love's sacrifices?

or perhaps the real question would be, how much would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
Everything... including my last breath! No questions asked.. except to remember me when I'm dead! 😉

Do you think true love requires sacrifice?

Love needs not only sacrifice, but with the giving comes the taking - it goes both ways,but love also needs trust, pride, humanity, and lots and lots of patience. Love is undefinable and there is no manual. It sometimes takes all you've got to give.

If so, what are the boundaries of love & sacrifice -- where can we draw lines between them??
Hmmm... tough one!!! I would say the only line can be drawn if a love isn't reciprocated... cos then you are wasting valuable time and emotion on someone who doesn't deserve it... but an arguement would be, what then, is love, if you switch it on and off like a switch?  - Therefore, this is all personal opinions and perceptions...

I think that everything will fall in this world, if you take away 'Sacrifices'. Love & Sacrifice are the pillars of human's existence. Sacrifice, must involve a real cost, or it is not really a sacrifice. Whether the love is familial or romantic, and whether, the sacrifice is for love, a career, or whatever, they always work hand in hand,. For me, love is sacrifice and compromise.

Love is wanting happiness and everything that is good for your loved one. Love is not wanting someone, it's wanting what is best for them. I don't care if he is with someone else, as long as he is happy. Knowing that he is happy is all I need. It's about sacrifice. I would make the ultimate sacrifice for my loved one. (again, family, friend or hubby) Not only would I take a bullet for them but I would put a bullet in myself to protect them...

"A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.  -  Gandhi Bapu

I think, this a lovely verse from The Srimad Bhagavat Gita: "Whatever you do, make it an offering to me -- the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering. " - Not only does this talk about sacrifice in the name of love, but also personal sacrifice...

Very good topic!!! Loved giving my opinions!!!

savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but r we talking abt sacrifices in which we have to choose either parents or the person whom we r inn love? pls help 😕
SiLv3R thumbnail
Simply everything if the person if important enough to me.
india9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiLv3R

Simply everything if the person if important enough to me.

same here. It depends on the person and the importance u give 😳

music_rules thumbnail
i can do ne thing for my family ne thing they tell me i without hesitation i
will do it......... no one is more then my family then my
❤️ love........... whoever he is...........⭐️ ⭐️ well he my
star.......
🤗 🤗
Britneyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is Sacrifice??

sacrifice is all about ignoring urslef n helping ur loved ones

So Friends, tell us what would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
anything even my life if it helps

or perhaps the real question would be, how much would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
there is no limit u can't count how much u did for ur family or for ur loved ones

Do you think true love requires sacrifice?
no, but sometimes it is neccessary

If so, what are the boundaries of love & sacrifice -- where can we draw lines between them??
in life day to day every1 sacrifice one thing for their loved ones
like staying home n helpin ur mom even if there is a party that u have to go like small things i hope every1 understands wat i mean don't u guys do small things which u think u shouldn't do it but still u do it for ur loved ones