Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's disgusting to see Deshmukh family members to cheat Anu of her house by misusing her goodness! 🤢
I'm happy that K spoke in support of Anu.. 👍🏼 and this show is still keeping Anu K gradual progressive relationship intact.. 👏
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just few days I was thinking what happened to the english teaching track! And look here it is!
I love this show.. it manages to stick to its theme always! It would be good to see how Kalyani helps Anupriya
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad that they have stuck to the original concept of the show I was afraid they would forget about Anu-Kalyani while focusing on Kalyani-Malhar-Pillau.

Anu thinks Kalyani ruined her life by marrying Malhar but one day this same marriage would make Kalyani's life beautiful with a loving husband and son. Agreed Kalyani is only 18 she needs she finish her education first but still Malhar is a nice guy who will keep Kalyani happy and Anu will realise Kalyani made no mistake by marrying Malhar when she sees them happy. Once Malhar's madness ends and he gets his brains back hope he sends Kalyani to college.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Such a forced marriage is not good on anyone especially imposed to someone so young.