Patiala Babes

A beautiful serial

Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A serial which made me cry most of time, wonderful acting by paridhi and Ashnoor. An awesome comeback for Jodha my babe👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today I really cried.

Poor Babes. When she was crying before her father in law and when Mini was accusing her father. It really broke my heart.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: playfulkissdoll

Today I really cried.

Poor Babes. When she was crying before her father in law and when Mini was accusing her father. It really broke my heart.

super duper acting by pari. She made me cry too. It was so natural. I could connect with her feeling. Her wailing was heart touching Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyadaya13

super duper acting by pari. She made me cry too. It was so natural. I could connect with her feeling. Her wailing was heart touching

In Day before episode tears in my eyes by seeing the condition of babita...But in yesterday's episode I cried with her...Paridhi did a wonderful job...
  And I love the way how mini questioned her father over phone...
  I had an urge to kick him when he called MINI BETA...😡

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dellaakdha

In Day before episode tears in my eyes by seeing the condition of babita...But in yesterday's episode I cried with her...Paridhi did a wonderful job...
  And I love the way how mini questioned her father over phone...
  I had an urge to kick him when he called MINI BETA... 😡

i will not waste my anger on ashok. He is a coward and selfish. Not worthy contender. And yes, relationship  naam dene se  nahi bante. Mini calls her mother babes but still she is doing  (at such a young age) the job of emotionally supporting her mom which women of ashoks family should have done for babita. 
Devilow0405 thumbnail
OMG guys, these episodes are making me cry an ocean, except for the Father in law who really care and love Babi and mini, both the Mother in law and Sister in law are selfish morons. The spineless Ashok is a bloody idiot. As a Mother and Wife my heart goes out to Paridhi, what a brilliant acting, the way she suppress her emotion bravo👏and the Ash oh god that gal is the strength of her Mother,every Mother would wish a childish her. Fantastic acting by these duos😉
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I missed todays episode

ashok confessed his true self to mini , mini's outburst , one new entry , babita looking at her belongings which she has kept so carefully all these years thinking them to be memoirs of love , MIL trying to put confidence in babita , lovely's little care towards mini but then again back to her self , later babita's outburst & mini got slapped .
Devilow0405 thumbnail
You know what? I felt like killing that moron Ashok , my darling Babi and ash. He has the cheek to say he doesn't love Babi,didn't he had the guts to say this before ruining a woman's life. Bloody moron😡
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Hey gals, just to confirm, isn't the Mother in law of Babi ,the same lady who acted in Jodha Akbar, the one who make Ruks do all the work when Jodha went to serve the people? I am sure she is the one, please confirm ,thanks gals
Devilow0405 thumbnail

I missed todays episode

Dear, I think you will be able to see the episode thru internet, i saw in nazardrama this morning,please try