Broken but Beautiful , altbalaji webseries

Posted: 5 years ago
Anyone watched it yet? 
I binge watched it y'day and felt it's a really poignant take on heartbreak and reclaiming yourself. There was so much focus on the pain and the self-destructive phase you go through once you've had your heart broken. For anyone who feels too much, this one is a must watch.

Also, Vikrant Massey❤️ *siiigh*

Really hope they do not cheat me out of a season 2!
I watched it and liked it. It's a well made web series. Music is very nice too.
ya still watching at telly   sansar i am on episode 6.very nice show better than those tv shows. 
I just watched it, I actually quite liked it, the leads acted really well, I already know that Vikrant Massey is a fab actor, but I was really impressed with the heroine of the show. The heroine's character was very annoying on paper but because she acted so well you did not feel annoyed with her at all, instead you always sympathised with her, I really liked it.  Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Haven't watched it but will watch it soon.
I am a big fan of Vikrant Massey. I liked him during his television days, liked him a little more in Lootera and loved him in A Death in the Gunj. Such a brilliant actor this guy is. 

I was planning to watch the series from him. With your review and everyone around praising the series, I'm planning to start watching it tonight.
Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago
Originally posted by bashful_moon

Haven't watched it but will watch it soon.
I am a big fan of Vikrant Massey. I liked him during his television days, liked him a little more in Lootera and loved him in A Death in the Gunj. Such a brilliant actor this guy is.

I was planning to watch the series from him. With your review and everyone around praising the series, I'm planning to start watching it tonight.

Yay! Hope you like it!
Originally posted by Bollywoodlaver

Yay! Hope you like it!

Hopefully, I will... Massey rarely disappoints. Thanks for the review.
Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago
Does it reach a logical end or do they keep it hanging for season 2 ? Because i hate to wait for second season to see the final culmination
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

Does it reach a logical end or do they keep it hanging for season 2 ? Because i hate to wait for second season to see the final culmination

the end is open ended, I do think it is a satisfying end though!
Thanks for the reviews.
I'll start watching it  😊