Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

THE LIGHT WE HAD !! SS 6th chap update pg3 - Page 2

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
NOTE: To get PM's , post a reply on this thread ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ 

PROLOGUE

I sat in my room , relaxed after a long day of work . I sipped some water andsnuggled closer into my cosy warm bed as the temperature dropped to 8 degree  outside. I opened up the drawer on the bedside , rummaged through the contents and felt something edgy cut on my upper dermis. Involuntary I picked it up and stared at it for infinite minutes. I didn't know if I was still breathing , or my eyes were still able to blink . I stopped at my place , as if god has switched off the clock for sometime. Myknees went weak and fragile , but I was strong enough to gather the strength to crumple the memory in my palm .My stern jaw , made my eyes spill tears , makingmy heart burn . I mumbled something under my breathe , an unaudible whisper !"ANURAG !!" I thought , or I just said , in total disgust 

----PRERNA!    

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!

pls tell how you like it???
will appreciate your criticism! 

PS. i dont know how many of you are on wattpad , i originally started writing it there but i am posting it here too. 

INDEX
THE UNEXPECTED pg1
DOES IT HURT? pg2 
THE RIDE HOME pg 2
ANNIVERSARY?? pg3
OPENING UP !pg3
Knowing the past part:1 pg3 (NEW)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED . PLS DO NOT COPY.

Regular updates ! from now

Edited by nancy56 - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
looks interesting..pls write next part soon
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its interesting!!!
Waiting to know more...
Cont soon
nancy56 thumbnail

THE UNEXPECTED!!

"morphine!" I blurted out , as I studied the case of a young lady , who has just given birth to triplets . she has been screaming for the past 7 hours , and nobody has cared to ask her for analgesics . her husbands sits outside like a dumbhead , until I enter for a routine round in the ward . "how could you not give her painkillers?" I stared at the nurse standing , whose head was already down , mumbling something , I could not hear . "Just because they don't have enough money , to get a private room, doesn't mean you need to be careless!" I announced and went ahead , to see a lady whose amniotic fluid , had bursted , and she was about to deliver, immediately , I went out to call for a senior resident .

Being a 2nd year PG student , I couldn't perform surgeries or deliveries on my own . I rushed in the corridor , and knocked the cabin. NO RESPONSE. "may I come in" I said in a hurry ."SIR!" completed the man sitting inside . Dr. Prakash , SENOIR RESIDENT , GYNAECOLOGY , read the plate outside. " A lady in the ..." as I tried to tell him things which had happened a few minutes ago , he stopped me " I said complete the sentence , you said before entering !" he said making me go hopeless for a second . Being used to his attitude I once again repeated " May I come in SIR" stretching on the last three letters ."You are already inn!" he said , grinning under his teeth. Now this was the last straw to be fallen before I lose my temper . I banged my hands on his table " SIR ! there is a lady who is just about to deliver , and is yelling in pain for help ! I thought being an experienced doctor you would give much importance to this case than to this banter. He gulped harder , before yelling a GET OUT on me.

" An expresso!" I ordered at the cafeteria , after 8 hoursof  standing , and looking at patients in the general ward. As my coffee came , I could hear Shivani calling me from the other side ."Prerna!! MR. Prakash had called you , I think he is assigning you some project !" she yelled , indifferent of the crowd sitting around. I left my brewing coffee and ran in her direction , as all the pain in the back had vanished. I had been waiting for a good project for the last 3 months and this was my bang on opportunity.

I entered the same cabin , I had been ordered to get  out off a few hours ago. "Prerna ! she is here !" DR. prakash said , to a man sitting in the chair in front of him , with his back to me. Roughly I could make out a similarity between his structural line and my memory . I shivered a little , but sat next to him. " Meet him ! he is Dr,ANURAG BASU , 2nd year PG , pediatrition" I sat frozen at my place , and dare not to move my head any further . "people can have similar names," my head whisphered , but my heart knew that it was a pure lie in this case . "evening doctor prerna!" he said looking in my direction , as I tilted my head to nod in utter horror. "IT's HIM!" I whisphered inaudibly.

"So you both will work together for the next 4 months , and will ensure that the expecting mother follows what we tell. Neo natal health is really important to stop infant mortality rate from increasing . You both need to learn about it with great care . Performing surgeries , is what everybody learns , but the one who has precisions at the smallest point in his profession would surely succeed" he finished , as I could feel my feet go cold. "4 months ! " I shivered at the thought."and PRERNA !! you shall report to me !" dr. prakash said holding a coy grin , and now everything was clear to me. The project I had waited for has given me all the pain in the world ."why ? " I said , almost mumbled under my breathe.

"this is not fair!!" I cried in the washroom , as shivani patted my back. "you should have said a NO" she said in furious manner. " YES! Like I am the one who is given a choice" I yelled , and cried on my fate.

As I came out with my puffy eyes , I saw anurag coming . My hands fisted in a knot as I could see him looking at me , with an evil grin . he pushed me inside the store room , before anybody else could notice . "leave me !!!" I yelled ."stop all this!" he announced , and I went silent . I never started it ! ...a random thought crossed my mind. "we wont let anything come between our work" we both said in a symphony , as if singing in a coir. For a long time we looked into each other's eyes , finding some thing , or the LIGHT WE ONCE HAD!

Thank you for reading!!!

pls tell how it was ! your review is precious!!😉😛

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 1 was great!!
Cont soon
nancy56 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: memad

looks interesting..pls write next part soon

thank you dear!!
nancy56 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .FlyingClouds.

Its interesting!!!
Waiting to know more...
Cont soon

sure!!