unfortunately one then lives in agony and pain of happy memories 
priyasree thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Painful but amazing Story 😭
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Note:
I have been thinking of this OS lately and was thinking would anyone like it to turn to an SS/FF. I want to play with it a little since i cant stand Maan being so lonely and sad.

So do you guys want to read some more or shall I leave it alone. Ofcourse before starting this, i have to finish Cursed and Knock and go on a break and maybe make a come back with this?

So will wait for your guy's responses!
Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Note:
I have been thinking of this OS lately and was thinking would anyone like it to turn to an SS/FF. I want to play with it a little since i cant stand Maan being so lonely and sad.

So do you guys want to read some more or shall I leave it alone. Ofcourse before starting this, i have to finish Cursed and Knock and go on a break and maybe make a come back with this?

So will wait for your guy's responses!

I am yet to read and comment and I would love to read more, but my suggestion would be a no..
in my opinion some stories are to be left like that..😊
but of course it is your decision, so do write it if you want to 😊
@Sophie

When I think about Maaneet, I do feel they should have happy ending always..It is just for some one shots and some stories I feel they give a different side of life, a different perspective through just one shot..so my suggestion is purely from story point of view..😊

In real life would wish happiness for everyone 😃

and one more thing I love to read more from you..how about our Geet as Lady Sherlock Holmes  😉 😆
Edited by Flame_of_Forest - 5 years ago
😭 😭 😭 

Tumne toh rula hi diya, Sophie.

I have read your many stories, they are composed of varying emotions, but this is acutely painful and sad.
the delusion as a theme I have known about, but it is power of the words that builds that strong emotion after reading. The sadness is overwhelming, what is more overwhelming is the true love that Maan holds in his heart for Geet.

the culmination is superbly written with those last lines.
'he will give her a little longer to hold onto...May be even a piece of his heartache'

You started with a reference to a song, and the ending lines were beautiful poetic expression of the emotions..Just the three lines, but tells the entire story with his state of mind and heart that will remain for the rest of the life, the expressions of love, devotion and the pain.
I would not be able to express more in words, but I have understood the deeper meaning and emotions behind it.
Thank you for this wonderful one shot, Sophie.

Edited by Flame_of_Forest - 5 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Imagine Soph that this is the first one-shot of yours that I read and I didn't that it would be a sad one. And yet it's so beautiful so much that it actually broke my heart.  It reminded me of a sentence that I had read a few months ago. Something like,
 He woke up and rolled over and reached for her,
 She wasn't there and would never be again. 
How tragic, indeed. I wish it hadn't happened at all and if it had to happen why on the anniversary day? Now, he couldn't remember their day without remembering that it was  also her last day. Life sure knows how to be cruel!
My heart went out for Maan, for his grandmother. Will you take me to be heartless if I say I don't want him to hold onto her like this. I wish he actually moves on because I can't see him like this. I wish he begins the healing process, maybe consult a therapist and let the grief out because a few days change into months and years and you never are healed. Because I don't believe on the adage that time heals things. You alone can heal yourself. The decision has to be yours. 
But then easier said than done. Don't know what to say Soph. I really don't know. Poignance at it's best.👏
Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 5 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
As far as continuing the story is concerned, not a full-fledged story but I won't mind reading about a Maan who has finally moved on in life. Geet still breathes as a part of his heart and conspiringly makes the other part of his heart skip a beat as a certain someone crosses his path.😊
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing OS. Very emotional and painful.
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
hawww 😲 there is no ekta twist

i was fully expecting a geet ki humshakal by the end of the os🤣

sophie tum ne meri umeed pe tea pher diya😡

nice shot
do keep writing

p.s: muhjhe pehle se hi laga tha maan ka screw dhela hai😆