•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone...
I am Rosy, I am a great shipper of Shilpa Shaklani and Adda Khan..
I loved Adda as Amrit and Ruchika 
I loved Shilpa as Roma...

I always wanted these two to be in one show...and I can't wait to see them together.

Thank u
Hello all.  I am manissha. Great fan of Arhaan behl, was waiting to see him on screen. I love Adda and Shilpa too. Really loved ganga sahil jodi on Kyonki... Can't wait till monday. 
Hello to all 
Ian sadhana jha . Great fan of arhaan Behll .I also like adaakhan my kalinaagin . Waiting to see their chemistry. Mostly excited for Arhaan return. Can't wait to see him on screen
Hiii alll i m maham n here for adda and arhaan... 
Hi! My name is Greg Komarniski, yaani, Natarajan Singh. I enjoyed seeing Adaa Khan as Shesha in Naagin Seasons 1 and 2 and loo forward to seeing her in this new naagin role. I enjoy watching Indian horror/supernatural serials and movies as unlike western horror/supernatural serials and movies, they mostly can be creepy or scary without becoming really graphic and gross. 
I think this is a really potential show. Hopefully, this show is going to go successfully.
Hi all, 
Was waiting for the moment to see my fav Arhaan back on screen...  Huge fan
Love adaa too
Aur saahil ganga toh nostalgia hai... KSBKBT
Hello all,
I am Nisha.. i am great fan of fantasy superfictonal thriller mystery stories... and here i am... already in love with the show... fan of shilpa and adaa... waiting for vish ya amrit ...

Can any one start a thread on episode live update