~*Happy Birthday Iconic Superstar Sourabh Raaj Jain*~

Posted: 5 years ago

Today is a special day, rather a festival for all of us. 
                                 On this day, a major eye candy was born.😳
                      Who is not only handsome by his looks, but also with his deeds
                                              He is an inspiration for every fan,
                               we have learned to do a lot of good things from him..
                                ...to live for others, to love all, to avoid negativity 
                         and to smile at every situation that fate presents before you!
                     We celebrate this very special day as the biggest festival of the year🥳
                    ..as on this day an angel was born who changed the life of millions
                      with his Arthfulmessages and the priceless Seekh of Krishna.
                         He is the answer of every prayer we ever did to God..
                                                       He is a blessing from God..
                    Yes a blessing; because only a blessing can be so innocentand pure.
                       you are our dearest treasure and our most valuable Dhan😉
                  Wishing the happiest birthday to someone who is everything for us!
                                                   Wishing you immense love, success
                                           and happiness from the bottom of our heart❤️
                             Thank you for being such a precious soul 
                                                            and the kindest human
                                          ⭐️Thank you for being you.⭐️

Edited by Namrata.namupie - 5 years ago

Sourbah Raaj Jain, the well known Indian Television actor was born in Delhi on 1st December, 1985 and brought up in Delhi. The most talented Saurabh belongs to a academically oriented Jain family with business background. His mother is a lawyer by profession. He has two elder sisters who are married and settled in New Delhi.

Sourabh's middle name Raaj'comes from his mother's name Raaj'. He is following Buddhism for the last 10 years. Sourabh is one of the tallest actor in Tele Industry with the height of 6'3".

The most talented actor Saurabh did his schooling from C.S.K.M Delhi Boarding school. Later he completed his higher education from Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi on Computer Science. 

Like many other youths, Sourabh chose acting as his profession against his parents' will; he came to Mumbai with a bag and just 5000 rupees, after getting selected for Remix. But, living in Mumbai wasn't easy as it seems to many, especially for a person coming from a middle class family like him. Coming and surviving in Mumbai came to him like a culture shock, where most of his co-stars came from well heeled families; his father did not have money to even pay the house rent, as he suffered a huge loss in business. After 'Remix' he thought to give his acting a break and continue with his studies, but earning money was inevitable. So he joined a call centre and used to do night shifts and continued his studies side by side. All this while he did not take a single penny from home and managed it all by himself. Soon after completing BCA, he bagged a role in Balaji Telefilm's Kasam Se and then Parichay. After Parichay, his portrayal of Anand got immense love from fans and he did not have to look back and got one show after another.
Sourabh completed his MBA later in Symbiosis International University, Pune.
The most beautiful chapter of his life began, when Sourabh got married to a Kashmiri Pandit girl, Riddhima Trisal (Jain) in November, 2010. The most beautiful Riddhima is a Software Engineer by profession. When asking Sourabh about his matrimonial life he said, "Actually, this happy phase in my life has come about after I got married to my wife. I am serious when I tell you that she has brought the brightness and happiness in my life. I am just so grateful to her."

Sourabh is always dedicated towards his profession. As a dedication he is taking a serious flute coaching for his show Mahabharat as Lord Krishna on Star Plus.

Not only this, writing shayri and short poems also reveals the creativity of his nature. Besides this regular exercise and dancing is other good points of his character. He is skilled dancer of dance forms like Indian Contemporary and Street Jazz.

Sourabh also got numerous praises for the role of Lord Venkateswara in Telugu movie 'Om Namo Venkatesaya'.
Currently he is playing negative lead Dhananand in India's first show which saw a seamless transition from 'Porus' to 'Chandragupta Maurya' where his role is getting a lot of accolades from critics, media, viewers and fans.

❤️ So today is the birth of Our most Handsome, sweet, Humble and Favourite Sourabh Raaj Jain...lets we all wish him all from the heart for his successful and prosperous life with all the happiness. ❤️

KarmaLinda's loverEnglish

Check In BangkokKrishIndonesian

Om Namo VenkatesayaLord VenkateswaraTelugu

RemixAman Deep

Meet Mila De RabbaSukhi

Kasamh SeRohit Chopra

Jai Shri KrishnaLord Vishnu

Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar KheliVikram

Parichay (TV series)Anand Raj Chopra

Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love StoryAman

Devon Ke Dev...MahadevLord Vishnu / Lord Krishna

UttaranYuvraj Veer Singh Bundela

MahabharatLord Krishna /Lord Vishnu 

Savdhaan IndiaHimself (host)

Hazir Jawab BirbalAkbar

"Bhakton Ki Bhakti Mein Shakti"Himself (host)

Romansa Cinta Uttaran"Yuvraj Veer Singh Bundela

PesbukersHimself (Guest star)

"Mahapuran"Himself (host)

"Shani"Voiceover

"Mahakavi"Mahapraan Nirala (Abpnews)

Mahakali Anth hi Aarambh hai
Porus
Radha Krishna
Chandragupta Maurya
Lord Shiva
Dhananand
Narrator
DhanaNanda
shailabhaktyapuri
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br-XQGNR8vE[/YOUTUBE]
Diksha Vats
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaFXyFJAvnc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Priya Darshini
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=GcTk-1QPyow[/YOUTUBE]
Namrata Kapoor

Sonal

Anusmita Bhattacharjee

Sayantika Paul

NamrataLuvs_SRJ

Shrutika

Prisha

Rimjhim

Aradhna Ardy

Ananyaa

Vathsalya
Radhika

Taani

Shruti

Saavi

Bhavya

Bansuri

Unnati

Perfection_SRJ Pooja

Jyeshtha

Mangal Soni
Wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SOURABH SIR 

Anusmita Bhattacharjee

Samraggi Patra

Sonu (Insta id - my_shivparvati)
SAURABH BHAIYA...I just wanted to say that may this birthday brings you lots of love and happiness And may you get all the supports from your fans and family as u played so much of roles in mytho that u amazed us and even you are playing a negative role of dhananand again you amazed us but not
only this what ever u dream to do may it come true as well as u need
and may all your wishes come true bhaiya you are the precious one to
don't have an real own elder brother so I feel that you are my brother and I hope u will agree with it but maybe if I did any mistakes m
me if you agree or disagree with me but I just wanted to say you that I
the same date but it won't be possible so any how if u give like to any
extremely sorry for that and I heard in some news that your nickname is SONU I felt so happy that even my name is SONU but after knowing your birth date I felt that I'm the real sister because my birthday is on
one of your fan in insta how people mention u in their stories just for a one like but if u will reply me about this I believe that you are the most important person in my life after reading this message you will know my feelings Bhaiya and m extremely sorry for poorabh edits I do the the edits with u n pooja di if u don't like so m extremely sorry for it bhaiya but I love u both as a couple but I know you are married and u have 2 bundles of joy how fast 9 years had past for you and riddhima babhi but bhaiya please it's a very humble request to you please read this letter and I just wanted to hear it that please once you call me as your little sister because who ever don't have an elder brother I know that feelings that how it hurts I have a humble request to you bhaiya please accept me as your little sister everywhere I heard it that ever elder sister is just next to a mother so I mean it a elder brother also next to a father taking care of their sister but you are not with me matter for me but once u call me sonu and please accept meas your little sister everywhere I heard it that ever elder sister is just next to a mother so I mean it a elder brother also next to a father taking care of their sister but you are not with me matter for me but once u call me sonu and please accept me as your little sister and on your birthday I don't want to make u emotional so m sorry for that bhai
Here's me wishing you a very happy birthday may all your wishes come true may mahadev always shower his blessings upon you and your family
Your lovely sister...
Sonu
Bhaiya dont ignore this message

Pooja Perfection_SRJ
*Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams.

*I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday SRJ 

*Sending birthday wishes your way for a beautiful year ahead. May your lucky stars continue to shine and make all of your dreams come true. Enjoy your day with all of the pleasures it has in store.

*Here is wishing you great happiness and a joy that never ends even once your birthday is behind you. Birthdays are highlights, but that doesn't mean the celebration of your life should end tomorrow. Enjoy who you are everyday because the rest of us do!

*Today, I wish for all of your dreams to come true as you walk on your life path. Count your blessings every day, and realize there are more than years in your life! Celebrate your day! God bless you.. Happy Birthday SRJ 

Trecho

Amisha 

Somdutta_S

SPECIAL VM from Fans
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD4kL0Ki_8Q[/YOUTUBE]
Big thank you for visiting this thread!! ❤️
Partyyy Time let's celebrate our superstar angel's birthday🥳
Wowww wowww the thread is so beautifully made 👏❤️ All the creations are lovely! Happy happy birthday to our superstar Soueabh Raaj Jain 😳🥳Edited by VathsalyaSRJ - 5 years ago
Wishing a very happy birthday Sourabh raaj jain.🤗 Loving you as Dhananand. your style is very impressive and uniqe!