Patiala Babes

Motherhood and Daughterhood

BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mother and Daughter Relation:
There is nothing as powerful as mother's love and nothing as healing as a child 's soul.  

Mother-daughter are the strongest of all parent-child bonds when it comes to common ways their brains process  emotion, according to the a study published in the Journal of Neuroscience.  That's because  while the connections between mothers and sons father and duaghters or fatherland sons may be built on should foundations of love, they aren't always as strong in the empaty 
 departments. 
Based  on the findings, brain chemistry is responsible for that. According to the 2016 study on 35 families, the part of the brain that regulates emotions is more similar between mothers and daughters than any other intergenerational pairing. That means moms are more likely to understand where a daughter's  perspective is coming from and vice versa.  

"Behold children
 are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward, like arrows in the hands of a warrior are the children of one's youth." PS. 127: 3-4

Edited by BeaBea - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeaBea thumbnail
Daughterhood is A state of being a daughter. It is a state that every woman on the planet has in common.  Whether we are,  married, single, mother, orphaned adopted, sister, an aunt or grandma,  nothing can alter a woman's lifelong ownership off this specifi relationship.  There is no dodging it.   A child of whatever sex is born dependent, grows into independence and remains there for ever.  But daughterhood is more complex than that, altering in shade and degree throughout one's life, involving a  whole acreages of love, loyalty, frustration and ambivalence in ways that sonhood doesn'tEdited by BeaBea - 5 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail
Motherhood is a new chapter in every woman's story of life. It gives new strength of self, new sense of purpose and meaning in life.
BeaBea thumbnail
Circumstances that causes daughters to take up a mother role in a mother and daughter relationship. 
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its sad that this mother & daughter duo had a lot to cope , but they hv each other's back...😊 Edited by cute.manasi - 5 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute.manasi

its sad that this mother & daughter duo had a lot to cope , but they hv each other's back... 😊

Hello,  Hello my friend🤗

Yes they do have a lot to deal with... let's see how the story progress.   In the mean time I will update my post on Mother's and daughter relationship in general.  
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeaBea

Hello,  Hello my friend🤗

Yes they do have a lot to deal with... let's see how the story progress.   In the mean time I will update my post on Mother's and daughter relationship in general.  

😊
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nice, i think, overall whether a girl or boy, the bond of a mother & child will be precious...