Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Old beautiful silsila

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Today i was rewatching from 1st eoisode upto nandini's miscarriage episode..so beautifully written everything..nandini was so selfless in school days..she always morivated mauli for medical entrance..mauli nandini beautiful background music..
Mauli kunal has such awesome chemistry..they were so cute together..
Kya se kya hogeya..miss the old silsila..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u know what. i saw silsila's first episode for the first time just two days back..  😆 (yes people like me exist)
i had seen its clips on insta and started watching regularly on TV when mauli confronted both kunal and nandini.. 
i never had the guts to watch the show from start .. it makes me feel so bad about the whole situation.. 

i know the plot is ema and it has to happen but they should have avoided the best friend angle
Edited by prettywomaniya - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
True. I used to read WU & have hated Nandini's character since the beginning.
But when I actually saw the initial episodes, I was awestruck. Nandini & Mauli - both inspired each other to become better & stronger.

Seeing how smoothly it's now going on VOOT, I really wish they had produced it as a Web Series. Nandini as a person & her relationship with MauNal  had a lot of potential to develop.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Initial episodes when mauli some how manages to meet nandhini and once they meet kunal would've just rescued her from the pool.. once mauli realises she is safe and the hug.. and the emotion by both the friends feel cos of the re union.. will give many of us friendship goals..
That's why it was even more harder to digest the betrayal. ðŸ˜­

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Mumoos

Initial episodes when mauli some how manages to meet nandhini and once they meet kunal would've just rescued her from the pool.. once mauli realises she is safe and the hug.. and the emotion by both the friends feel cos of the re union.. will give many of us friendship goals..

That's why it was even more harder to digest the betrayal.  😭

That's one of the most beautiful scenes of Silsila. I kept on watching that scene over & over. ðŸ˜­

Also, that one scene where Nandini looks at Mauli receiving an award. ðŸ˜­

Watching those scenes has made it more difficult to accept Nandini could cheat Mauli that easily. Now it looks like super forced.

I wish Drasthi could make a guest appearance in the last episode. I want one last meaningful scene between Mauli & Nandini. But if that's shown for reuniting MauNal, I'm gonna vomit.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I did not watched  from the starting.
But what ever i watched ..in clipping and all..

It was able to connect me with this show
I want to watch some full  episode  from the beginning
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I watched all episodes of silsila though skipped kunan scene but i didnt watch maunal scene attentively bcoz i knew the ema plot..i knew maunal would break one day..but now i m watching every scene of maunal..
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The earlier phase was nice but the show was always supposed to be about EMA,I just wished they had developed the love story in a better manner.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Silsila was good till kunal suddenly got attracted to nandini.I liked maunal.Liked mauli nandini friendship.
chemgirl thumbnail
Yes the start of the show was marvellous...Mauli Kunal Nandini had awesome chemistry