Chandragupta Maurya

When will durdhara and Cornelia enter?

Posted: 5 years ago
When do you think both these important women of CGM's life will enter? Will they come while he's still a kid or in adulthood?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Iss Seleucus ki biwi aur beti hogi...I doubt...durdura will enter soon for sure ...fir thoda drama bhi to chahiye...teenage love to dikhana hi hota hai Indian CVS ne...
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Iss Seleucus ki biwi aur beti hogi...I doubt...durdura will enter soon for sure ...fir thoda drama bhi to chahiye...teenage love to dikhana hi hota hai Indian CVS ne...

Subhda is there for teen romance, maybe love triangle. First show seleucus then his wife will come. I am sure if this continues vikas will quit the show.
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaede

Subhda is there for teen romance, maybe love triangle. First show seleucus then his wife will come. I am sure if this continues vikas will quit the show.

Aab daimaa aayi hai to screen time poora legi๐Ÿ˜† Seleucus ko to pehle hi kamzor dikhaya Gaya hai...he is a mere senapati in this show 

Aab daimaa aayi hai to screen time poora legi ๐Ÿ˜† Seleucus ko to pehle hi kamzor dikhaya Gaya hai...he is a mere senapati in this show 

Dhanananda plays a far bigger role in his story than seleucus but they shouldn't have cast an actor for the role.
Vikas looked so excited to play seleucus but he got ghanta in return. All because they love srj, even chanakaya's screentime is far less than him. It's okay that makers love srj but they are focusing the whole show on him. That's stupid because he is an antagonist in the show and he is overacting in this show and desoerdespe trying to copy Suraj thapar. That's sad.
The same thing hapohapp with Olympia. Makers loved sameeksha so much that they focussed entire plot of porus on her.
This is also happening in Radha Krishna. They Divine story of theirs is totally messed up and krishna has only one role to do i.e listen to hostile words of Radha and cry. Please krishna is far more than a cry baby.
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Dhanananda plays a far bigger role in his story than seleucus but they shouldn't have cast an actor for the role.
Vikas looked so excited to play seleucus but he got ghanta in return. All because they love srj, even chanakaya's screentime is far less than him. It's okay that makers love srj but they are focusing the whole show on him. That's stupid because he is an antagonist in the show and he is overacting in this show and desoerdespe trying to copy Suraj thapar. That's sad.
The same thing hapohapp with Olympia. Makers loved sameeksha so much that they focussed entire plot of porus on her.
This is also happening in Radha Krishna. They Divine story of theirs is totally messed up and krishna has only one role to do i.e listen to hostile words of Radha and cry. Please krishna is far more than a cry baby.

Yes olympias wala jyada ho Gaya tha...m fan of Oly but she good too much role๐Ÿ˜• hope not to see this dai maa ...yes Vikas ko ghanta hi milega Lagta hai...You know when Aparna signed for Roxana she was very excited, but then CVS turned her lampost and Oly Oly Oly was all over the show...same happening here ๐Ÿฅฑ

Srj Suraj dhana Ka cheap copy hai
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Tewari sir ki interest lose Kar jate Hain jaldi hi...porus , Radha Krishna cgm, tantra ek saath sab

Yes olympias wala jyada ho Gaya tha...m fan of Oly but she good too much role๐Ÿ˜• hope not to see this dai maa ...yes Vikas ko ghanta hi milega Lagta hai...You know when Aparna signed for Roxana she was very excited, but then CVS turned her lampost and Oly Oly Oly was all over the show...same happening here ๐Ÿฅฑ

Srj Suraj dhana Ka cheap copy hai

This buttering lover producer cares for only few actors. Then why he cast big actors when he can't give them screen space. I was so excited to see seleucus because after imagine cgm no show showed his character in a good way. When vikas entered I thought now we will get to see an amazing seleucus but here we got nothing. Poor guy is not getting even one scene. How will they show cornCorn now? And where is durdhara. Again a fictional character in name of subhda enterted. Indian cvs are dumb.๐Ÿ˜ก

Dai ma is indiam television history's most unnecessary role
๐Ÿ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail

Dai ma is indiam television history's most unnecessary role

๐Ÿ˜†

That's why our serials and dramas are flop outside india๐Ÿ˜†