..MY FIRST SS- AKSHAN LOVE STORY

Deepi001 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
...HELLO FRIENDS
i m from india.my favourite part to log in the forum to read os and ff of such amazing writers.its become my daily habit i also.want some different type of love story of akshan.so i just try first time to write ss.i hope u like it.

PROMO

Guddan is in a offshulder red gown.Red gown is fully decorated from silver rose petals. Guddan is looking so beautiful like a princess with a sliver diamond  crown on her head. 😳she is in auditourium.Auditourium have lots of people.They all r clapping for someone special.

Then she stood up from her seat and starts walking slowy slowly toward the stage.Two guard also walk beside guddan to carry the beautiful gown.Then guddan reaches the stage and she just turned back to audiences and passes a beautiful smile with dimple on her  cheeks.Then she turnes her hand upside and starts waving to audience with a golden heart shape bracelet on her hand.a AJ IS ENCODED at bold letters on the bracelet.

Suddenly some unknown person come from the back stage and pushes down guddan

Its just a promo.guys.sorry for bad English.its my first ss.so please tell me how it was.i should continue or not

All suggestions r welcome and also rotten tomatoes😆
Edited by Deepi001 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Everything seemed so magical like a fairy tale story 😳😉..and then all of a sudden you wrote of someone pushing Guddan😭😆
Awesome👏
CONTINUE soon 
Edited by Raglak_akshan - 5 years ago
Secretfollower thumbnail
In first promo guddan have a bracelet of the name of aj...ye kya manzara hai.
And someone pushes guddan.well i m very confused
But its beautiful like a fairy story..so continue soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
Love it
Update soon
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It's awesome 
Cont soon
Deepi001 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Raglak_akshan]Everything seemed so magical like a fairy tale story 😳😉..and then all of a sudden you wrote of someone pushing Guddan😭😆
Awesome👏
CONTINUE soon 
[/QUOTE Thanks@ raglak_akshan (yashu)😆
I was feeling nervous bcoz this is my first ss.i never write os or ss before on any website. .just trying to write.i m glad that u like it.
Just trying to justify the title track.
Tera hawa sa udna - guddan live in her own dream land like a fairy tales stories.

Edited by Deepi001 - 5 years ago
Deepi001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Secretfollower

In first promo guddan have a bracelet of the name of aj...ye kya manzara hai.

And someone pushes guddan.well i m very confused
But its beautiful like a fairy story..so continue soon

thanks dear
Its not just a bracelet.its a destiny sign that akshan is just made for each other
In my story this bracelet will play a major role
U have to wait and watch.now i m in hurry