MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So proud of Mishti for ignoring Kunal and his holiness. But ofc creatives are gonna make Mauli and Kunal the end game 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nooo I can't tolerate this ending ðŸ˜’ in these case to avoid bitterness I left serial in the mod way. I just can't decide for this one that either I should still hope the mauli will not endup with kunal or simple follow my guts feeling
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am really proud of her.. loved the way she is ignoring and insulting buddies .😆🤣 instead mauli ...I really like that girl she is doing great job...now days she couldn't  see them..😉
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She must be hurt,she hasn't even shared her feelings with her mumma or that she knows the truth about her father.She must be confused too,as she must have questions she can't ask.
So I get her lashing out,but I wouldn't cheer for her for pushing pari to the ground.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But she is ignoring them from a place of hurt and anger. In reality she wants her real father and she is angry that she can't have him. There is a reason they showed those Kunal Mishti badly written scenes in the beginning to show how easily she is drawn to him. Once she finds out Kunal does love her she will want him as well. At least I think she will.