Mishti's action defines she will accept Kunal

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
 Currently , Mishti only knows that Kunal is her father. All her actions which is hugging Ishaan in front of Kunal, rejecting Pari's friendship are stemming from anger and jealousy.

She is jealous of Pari for getting the love of her share. Angry with Kunal for never being there for her when in reality she must have heard so many stories of Kunal's doings for Pari . Imagine the hurt which she is carrying . 

She is being rude and trying to accept Ishaan in her life as  a father after getting to know of her real father but soon all these hurt would vanish and craving to get her real father's love would start and then she would start questioning Mauli . If Mauli lies then , she would lose Mishti to Kunal forever.

Thats why If Mauli really wants to keep Mishti to herself then she needs to tell her the truth and let her take the decision.

Mishti is too young to take a decision but when it comes upon choosing parents , a child's opinion matters irrespective of their age.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agreed!!!

Coincidentally, I was reading this novel a couple of days ago where the heroine's parents got divorced when she was 8.

And her father did an amazing job to make her understand the situation. He took an example of how the girl disliked one of her classmates & wanted to get into another section. And then told her that even elder people/parents can have fight & split.

The girl accepted it. She even had cordial relation with her half brother. But she told her mother that she hated it when her mother falsely accused her father of domestic violence.

Mauli/Ishaan doesn't have to tell her that Kunal cheated on them with Nandini. But they can easily say they had a tiff & Kunal didn't know about her. Let the girl grow up with this satisfaction that she is loved.

Once she grows up, she can decide herself whether would she hate or love Kunal.  
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems like the story is heading a different route. The CVs aren't even clarifying how much Mishti heard. If she heard the part about being unwanted, then she hates her biological father. If she didn't then it's jealousy. But she's already taking a promise from her mother about not meeting Kunal and Pari.

I can see Kunal wants to be with Mishti but he's wronged her and her mother and he's suffering for that. But I would feel bad for Ishaan if Mauli ends up with Kunal. Stupid car scene gave me all the wrong vibes, sad though ki had Nandini not been in picture, this would have been a happy little family.

PS: Don't you guys think Mauli is being really nice to Kunal? I mean after basically calling him out for his actions, his few words of sanity seems to gave changed her whole perspective about him again. Itni jaldi trust nahi karte Mauli...when will you understand that?
Edited by Priya_18 - 5 years ago