Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think porus son is still floating or some fisherman adopted him
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii i too njoyd d epi kartu was just amazing his act cums so naturally dt u really his chrctr nd treat fr d eyes... i watchd 2wice on sony liv😆sply his xprrssns whr dhanand catches his faking and addresses him as daas... d way kartu xpresses d shock was too gd.. hmm m just eagerly waiting fr chanakya cgm meet i agree to watevr u said bt dis long dragging mkes unbearable i just want der training to strt d guru shishya strt wil dn tk d pace 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harshu27

Hiii i too njoyd d epi kartu was just amazing his act cums so naturally dt u really his chrctr nd treat fr d eyes... i watchd 2wice on sony liv 😆sply his xprrssns whr dhanand catches his faking and addresses him as daas... d way kartu xpresses d shock was too gd.. hmm m just eagerly waiting fr chanakya cgm meet i agree to watevr u said bt dis long dragging mkes unbearable i just want der training to strt d guru shishya strt wil dn tk d pace 

Forget it...the traininv is not starting soon...Cgm doesn't believe in what chanakya believes...1st he needs to understand that...believe in that cause...then only the training can start  , right?? So, there is still time...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moreover, both ndtv imagine cgm and this cgm character are different from each other...so the approach to deal with them will be different too...
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for chandragupta-chanakya meet , some thing has to inspire cgm to start training under chanakya , so that will take some time
The chanakaya CGM meet is directly from history so obviously excited.
 Wanna see CGM getting to know about moora and his father.