Fan Fictions

Kassir ...Sujal&Kashish...Part 18 - Pg 23 - Page 7

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Really sorry for the delay. Please keep an eye out we will post the next part soon. Keep reading and commenting. Kashish & Summi 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail

Thats a good point but with so many people the task would have been difficult. That too he was travelling business class and Kashish economy. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Sunmi 😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

part 2

This guy is trouble. How many girls does he date?

😆😆😆 I think even he has lost count. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

part 1

Sujal is just dating one girl after another to find his bride. And keeps missing Kashish.

Ab yeh tho dekhna hoga ke Kashish usse kab milti hai😉. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

part 3

Sujal has such an attitude problem. Kashish will be in trouble soon.

Haan woh tho hai. Attitude tho hoga hi after all he is a rich man. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi 😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

part 4

She has angered the beast now. He will make her pay.

It will be interesting to see what happens😉. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

part 5

Why is she so hung up on the ring?

Ab yeh tho Kashish hi bata sakti hai. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

part 6

Joint bachelor party? What a disaster.

😆😆😆 Yeh tho hona hi tha. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

part 7

The wedding is done but the 7 days will not be easy for Kashish.

Yes it will be interesting to see what the future holds for the both of them. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳

goodkashish thumbnail

Kassir - Part 8

The following morning, Sujal and Kashish were sleeping peacefully after a long day yesterday when Sujal wakes up hearing a knock on the door. Kashish dug her face into the pillow which Sujal notices as he turnsaround. He gets out of bed with a yawn and goes towards the door opening it, when he sees Namrata stood outside with a tray holding 2 mugs of coffee.

Sujal: Namrata...tum itni subah subah...

Namrata: good morning bhai...bhabhi kaha hai...lagta hai abhi kal raat ki thakan se soyi huyi hai...but room looks nice and clean...so tell me bhai kya hua..

Kashish hears Namrata's voice and sits up in bed as she looks towards the door, Sujal turns back with a smile as he moved and sat beside Kashish in bed, he takes her in his arms, his one arm around her shoulder as the other wrapped around her waist, his head resting on hers. Kashish was trying to keep a distance but was struggling

Sujal: come on Namrata...i believe in silent love rather than wild love. After all i am a very private person when it comes to my love life.

She walks in with a smile as she looked at the two, placing the coffee on the table....

Kashish: good morning Namrata....thank you for the coffee...lekin tumhe yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi...I can do it...

Namrata: it’s okay bhabhi...abhi tho aap dono ki nayi nayi shaadi hui hai...so make the most of it...waise bhi Sujal bhai ko subah subah coffee se zyada aapki zaroorat hogi...kyun bhai.

She giggles and heads towards the door when she stops and turns around to look at them.

Namrata: Sujal bhai...don’t forget bhabhi’s morning kiss...

Sujal smiles at her whilst Kashish tried to not make it obvious at how awkward that comment made her feel. Namrata winks at them and leaves from there closing the door behind her. Kashish looks up at him as she moves his arm away from around her shoulder and waist. She looked at him with a smile.

Sujal: ab tum has kyun rahi ho...kya waakay mein goodmorning kiss chahiye tumhe..

Kashish: first time in the day of history...Sujal Garewal bed pe ladki ke saath soya without touching her...yeh to wake me bahot badi news hai..

Sujal just looks at her, annoyed at her comment. He held her arm pulling her towards him, as he held her around her waist, leaving no gap between them. She struggled to get out of his arms but his hold on her was strong, He moved his hand towards her face, running his finger along the outline of her lips, as he moved his lips closer to hers.

Sujal: tumne sunna nahin Namrata ne kya kaha tha..i still need to give you your morning kiss...and don't forget, i still have 6 nights with you..and in these 6 nights..anything can happen, so just wait....wifey.

He moves his lips towards her cheek as he places a kiss on her cheek and then moves back with a smirk

Sujal: good morning Mrs Garewal.

He gets up leaving towards the washroom with a smile on his face whilst she threw a pillow at him in anger. He dodged it with a smile and then left to take a shower.

After Sujal got out of the shower, he headed to the closet and got changed, heading downstairs. Kashish got up to get ready once he left the room. Sujal went and sat down at the table for breakfast with his family when a few minutes later, Kashish walks down the steps wearing a red saree with all her jewellery, looking like a new bride. She walked towards dada ji with a smile as she bent down to take his blessings. He smiled as he gave her his blessings. She looked at Sujal and came and sat beside him at the table. Sujal moved closer to her whispering.

Sujal: i can't believe...jo ladki raat ko shorts pehan kar soyi woh subah subah saree mein.

Kashish just looks at him whilst Seema Chachi who was serving breakfast overheard his comment. She grabs a hold of Sujal's ear and twists it.

Sujal: ouch...chachi kya kar rahi hain aap....

Seema chachi: meri bahu ko subaah subaah satane ke liye....tujse to behtar hi hai...atleaat she knows ki kab kya karna hai...

Sujal: chachi...mera kaan tho chodiye...aap samjhi nahin...humari relationship hi aisi hai...humare beech yeh hassi mazaak chalta rehta hai.

Seema chachi lets go of his ear and looks at Kashish.

Seema chachi: kya yeh sach mein tere saath humesha aise hi karta hai?

Kashish: hmm....use mujhe irritate karna bahot pasand hai....aur specially muje gussa dilana...woh koi na koi reason dundhta rehta hai...

Seema Chachi: acha tho yeh baat hai...beta yeh tujhe agar zyada pareshaan kare tho tum Australia aajana, humare saath rehne ke liye..phir isse pata chalega aur dekhna kaise bhaagta hua tumhe lene ke liye wahan pohanch jayega.

Kashish smiles at Chachi and nods her head. As chachi began to serve food again, Sujal moved closer to Kashish as he whispered in her ear.

Sujal: sirf 6 din aur is ghar mein..then back to normal

Kashish looks at him for a moment and then looks away starting to eat her breakfast whilst Sujal starts to eat too.

Dada Ji: Sujal puttar...mein chahta hoon ke tum aur Kashish dono milke mujhe batao ke tum log apne honeymoon ke liye kab aur kahan jaana chahte ho...yeh meri taraf se tum dono ke liye wedding gift.

Sujal and Kashish both choke on there food and begin to cough, Kashish wipes her mouth whilst Sujal sips some water, looking at each other as they tried to figure out how to address this issue.....

Kashish: abhi abhi to main Sujal ki zindagi me aayi hoon...is ghar ki zimedari maine sambhali hai...in sab ko samaj ne main muje thoda sa waqt chahiye taki main achay se apni zimedari nibha sakun...aur main kabhi aapko shikayat ka mauka nahi dena chahti...aur aapne abhi abhi sujal ko bhi tho itni badi zimedari di hai ....SG aeronautics ke CEO ki...to use bhi to prove karna hai ke aapne koi galat faisla nahi liya...isi liye kuch waqt tak hume hamari zimedari nibhane ka mauka dijiye..

Dada Ji looks at her with admiration and a smile appears on his face

Dada Ji: mein aaj bohat khush hoon. Jaisi bahu maine apne pote ke liye chahi thi, usse kahin zyada achi aur samajhdaar bahu hume milli hai. Kamsekam koi tho zimmedaar hai, jisse Garewal Khandaan ki image aur izzat ki fikr hai. Tho theek hai, tum dono ka yeh tohfa udhaar raha...kyunki aik din tho tum dono ko zaroor jaana padega apne honeymoon pe..aur tab koi bahana nahin chalega.

Sujal: ji dada ji...jaisa aap chahen.

Sujal looks at Kashish and then continues with his breakfast. When Seema chachi begins to make tea and coffee for everyone.

Seema Chachi: Kashish beta...tumhe chai pasand hai ya coffee...

Kashish: just black coffee without milk and sugar...

Seema smiles at her as she pours some coffee, handing it to her. Sujal looked at her surprised that she doesn't have milk in her coffee, but didn't say anything. He continued to have his breakfast with the family as they had light conversation over breakfast.

It was 12.30pm, Sujal and Kashish were in the bedroom. Sujal had just finished a call when Kashish walked up to him in anger. He just looked at her wondering what is wrong with her now. He waited for her to say something.....

Kashish: I didn’t have time to ask you what the hell was that in the morning....tumhari himmat kaise huyi muje kiss karne ki....how could you..

Sujal: himmat tho mujh mein bohat hai..aur yeh bhi tum achi tarah se jaanthi ho...aur kya mein apni wifey ko good morning kiss nahin desakta..

Kashish: don’t forget i am your contract wife...nahi karsakte tum...kiss to kya tum muje chu bhi nahi sakte....so say sorry....aur aage se mujse 10 feet durr hi raha karo..samje tum.

Sujal just looks at her with a smile

Sujal: sorry? aur woh bhi tumhe kiss karne ke liye...woh tho mein nahin kehsakta..after all i don't apologise for something so beautiful...and that kiss was beautiful...aur jahan thak 10 feet ki durri ka sawaal aata hai tho woh tho mein nahin karsakta...after all my room isn't even that big.....

Kashish: to yeh meri problem thodi na hai ki tumne is ghar ka sabse chota kamra apna bedroom banaya...

Sujal: uske peeche bhi aik wajah hai...woh kya haina..jab meri girlfriends mujhse door bhaagne ki koshish karti hain tho woh zyada door thak ja nahin sakti...kyunki unke paas zyada jagah nahin hoti bhaagne ke liye isliye woh mere paas waapis aajathi hain...waise aaj raat tum try karna chaho tho mujhe koi problem nahin hai...i can give you a perfect demonstration of how it all works....

Kashish: just shut up Sujal...i am sick of your dirty jokes....main ek hi din me tumse tang aa gayi hoon...can’t you send your family back today....taki mujhe tumse chutkara mil sake..

Sujal: tum hoti kaun ho yeh decide karne waali ke meri family yahan kab thak hain...unka is ghar pe tumse zyada haq hai..and don'tforget, you are getting a good amount for this 7 day act so don't try and get out of it..

Kashish: tum muje jitna amount de rahe ho use kai zyada mein tumhare liye kaam kar rahi hoon...so don’t forget right now tumhari family tumse zyada mujse khush hai..aur sorry to tum muje kahoge woh bhi apne ghutno ke bal...us din ka muje intezar rahega..

Sujal: lagta hai tumhe din mein sapne dekhne ki aadat hai...Sujal Garewal na kissi ke saamne jhukta hai aur na hi maafi maangtha hai..isliye apni hadd mein raho tum...

Kashish clenches her jaw whilst Sujal's eyes were spitting fire, they continued to argue, when Sujal noticed the door open slightly. He quickly held her hand pulling her into his arms, leaving her in complete shock. His hands moved to hold hers as he wrapped them around his neck and then held on to her waist, his eyes at the door when he saw Vinit chachu walk in, he kissed Kashish's other cheek. Kashish's eyes grew wide in anger when her eyes followed his. Vinit just looks at them wondering why they are behaving so odd. 

Vinit: tum dono lad rahe thay kya? mujhe chilane ki awaaz arahi thi abhi...

Kashish: nahi to ...lagta hai aap ko koi galatfemi huyi hai..

Sujal: haan chachu...hum kahan lad rahe thay...hum tho aik doosre se behad pyar karte hain..ab aap tho mujhe jaante haina..agar Kashish se mein itna pyar nahin karta tho kya mein usse shaadi karta....

Vinit: ok...i am still not convinced but its ok...main yaha yeh batane aaya tha ki aaj raat 8 baje tumhari ball room me media ke samne entry and interview hai...so prepare yourselves with speeches..

Sujal: theek hai chachu...hum taiyaar rahenge.

Vinit: theek hai tho mein chalta hoon...kuch zaroorat ho tho mujhe bula lena.

Vinit looks at them both as Sujal held Kashish closer,staring into her eyes with a smile. Vinit left from there after closing the door. Sujal lets go of her immediately whilst Kashish pushes him back getting out of his hold and both walked in opposite directions in frustration.....

It was now evening, Kashish was in the washroom taking a shower whilst Sujal was studying a file in the room. She walked out of the room and headed towards the dressing table, whilst moisturising her skin. Sujal lifted his eyes from his file slightly as he watched her. She met his eyes through the mirror making him look back at the file when there was a knock onthe door. Kashish got up and opened the door when Namrata walked inside.

Namrata: arre yeh kya...aap log tho abhi bhi aise hi baithe hain..bhabhi mein tho aapko taiyaar karne ke liye yahan aayi thi....

Kashish: woh bas ho hi rahi thi...i just need to get changed..

Namrata: to aap kiska wait kar rahe hai...go and change into that stunning saree please...aur bhai yeh kya aaj se hi work...you can do all this office work after we leave...now you both get up and dress....please go guys..

Sujal closes the file and gets up as he looks at Namrata. 

Sujal: Namrata, tum apni room mein jao hum abhi ready hote hain aur phir Kashish tumhare paas ready hone ke liye aajayegi....

Namrata: no way...you guys are wasting time...ab chalo jao...warna main mom ko bula rahi hoon...

Sujal: okay..okay fine..hum ja rahe hain..

Sujal looks at Kashish who was trying to hide her nervousness as she headed towards the closet and Sujal followed in after her. Namrata closed the door behind them, waiting outside. Kashish looked at Sujal thinking about what to do, whilst he turned away picking out his clothes.

Kashish: you get ready in the closet...i will change in the washroom...now please move...muje jana hai..

She grabs her saree whilst he moves aside letting her past.When she stops hearing Namrata.

Namrata: bhai..bhabhi..aap dono akele closet mein ab romance math shuru kardena warna dair hojayegi...woh aap dono araam se raat ko bhi karsakte hain.

Kashish looked at Sujal in anger upon hearing the comment whilst Namrata giggled. Kashish headed into the washroom, banging the door shut. Sujal watched her leave and then started to get ready himself. Moments later Kashish opened the door to the closet and walked out, where she saw Sujal waiting for her. He was captivated by how beautiful she looked in her black and red saree. She moved ahead as she looked away not meeting his eyes and moved ahead of him. She felt a tug on her waist as he pulled her back. She almost turned around to punch him for winding her up even more, taking advantage of the fact that Namrata was in the room and she couldn't yell at him, when she felt him let go of her waist, his hands reaching the bottom string of herblouse as he tightened the knot. She realised it must have been loose and lowered her eyes, opening the door and walking out with Sujal behind her....

Namrata: kitni dair kar di aapne...kya ho raha tha...silent lovers..

Kashish: nahin Namrata..jaisa tum soch rahi ho waisa bilkul nahin hai..tumhe tho pata hai saree pehanne mein waqt thora zyada lagta hai.

Kashish settles down on the chair whilst Namrata starts to do her hair and make up. 

Namrata: ab bhabhi tho sharma rahi hain..Sujal bhai aap hi bata dijiye ke itni dair se andar kya horaha tha....

Sujal: Namrata...yeh humari personal life hai aur mein apni personal baatein discuss karna pasand nahin karta..lekin ek baat dhyan mein rahe..mujhe tumhare aur tumhare Australia waale boyfriend ke baare me sab pata hai...so be careful...meri nazar har waqt tum pe hai..

Both Kashish and Namrata looked at him in shock. Namrata was thinking how Sujal knows about this. 

Sujal: hairaan hone ki zaroorat nahin hai...nothing is hidden from me. Jo insaan meri zindagi se jurra hai..uski pal pal ki khabar mujhe rakhna pasand hai..

Namrata: ok ok fine...take it easy bhai...please mom ko kuch mat batana...next time main kuch nahi bolungi...I swear bhai..sorry bhabhi...please...

Kashish: its ok Namrata...

Sujal: just be careful..mein chachi se nahin kahunga but if he hurts you then i swear i won't leave him.

Sujal turns away putting his shoes on whilst Namrata continues to get Kashish ready in silence. Kashish holds her hand with a smile in reassurance to which Namrata smiles back. Kashish was thinking that Sujal does love his family, she never thought he could have those feelings for anyone, he always appeared extremely selfish, but there was another side to him which he didn't like to show. After getting Kashish ready, the three of them leave for the party with the rest of the family....

Sujal and Kashish arrive at the venue. Sujal gets out of the car and comes to the opposite side opening the door for her, he placed his handout to her which she held hesitantly knowing the media and their families were at the party. As they walked inside hand in hand, the cameras flashed constantly as the reporters tried to catch a glimpse of Sujal and Kashish. As they entered the venue, the media surrounded them.

Reporter: Ma'am..how does it feel like being married to a famous playboy in town....

Kashish: well..that was in the past...now he became carefreeto caring husband...so it feels so good to get such a loving husband...

Sujal just looks at her as she answers the media.

Reporter: Ma'am...are you going to join your husband at SG Aeronautics.

Before Kashish could say anything Sujal interrupted

Sujal: no, from now on she will handle our home and only focus on me and my needs.

Kashish looks at him raising her eyebrows without making it obvious, but maintained a fake smile. 

Reporter: Ma'am how does it feel like to break the heart of thousands of girls. After all Mr Sujal Garewal is no longer a bachelor, he has been taken....

Kashish: i feel pity for all those girls but what can Ido...I mean I didn’t know that i was this lucky...for all those girls do you think I am going to leave my husband....no way...i will be always there for him...right Sujal..

Sujal: of course sweetheart...nobody but you matters to me anymore, i am all yours. No more questions please

He grins as he looks at her and then both pose for the camera upon request. Sujal wraps his one arm around her waist, whilst Kashish moves closer to him, placing her hand on his heart. They had the perfect pose for the front cover of the magazines and newspapers in India for the following morning. They headed inside the ballroom when they met both the families. The media was still following them. Sujal smiles and clears his throat, grabbing a hold of the mike.

Sujal: i would like to thank you all for being here tonight, and for being a part of our happiness. I won't take much of your time, all i wanted to say is that today i have a special gift for my wife as a wedding gift. Now of course because she is special the gift has to be special too. My wife is a lover of auctions and loves to collect antiques, especially the ones that belong to royal families. The perfect example of this is her wedding ring which belongs to the Royal Jewel collection. So today i want to gift her something that i personally went and selected for her. I am sure your going to love it.

Everyone including Kashish looked at Sujal in surprise. Kashish was unsure of what to expect, when a car makes its entry inside the venue. People surrounding the car gasped as they saw a vintage royal car in red. Everyone loved the car and were congratulating Kashish to which she thanked them but inside she was furious. She just looked at Sujal, his smile making her more angry. 

Sujal: from now on, my wife will go shopping and anywhere she wants in her new car. I hope you like it darling..

Kashish: no doubt it’s beautiful...but you know I have always driven automatic cars...so manual car mujse nahi hoga...iske liye thoda waqt lagega muje sikhne me...aur mere liye yeh car tum drive karna...i am sure its ok for you..

They both look at each other in anger, Sujal tries to calm himself down.

Dada Ji: haan Sujal...ab zindagi ke safar mein tum dono ko aik saath hi chalna hai..tho aik doosre ki choti choti zaroorat ko poora karna bohat hi zaroori hai...Sujal puttar tum meri bahu ko issi car mein ghar thak leke ja rahe ho.

Sujal: ji dada ji...hum aapse wahin pe milte hain.

Sujal looks at Kashish opening the passenger door for her as she settles in with a smile. He walks towards the other end and sits inside, driving off from there, while the families were extremely happy to see them so much in love. The media going crazy taking pictures as they left from there.The party soon came to an end after they all finished there food and all the guests left after having a great time. The families leaving shortly after them.....

Edited by goodkashish - 3 years ago