Fan Fictions

Kassir ...Sujal&Kashish...Part 18 - Pg 23 - Page 5

golu_1677 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice part... but wen will they start loving each other...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing a very happy new year to all our lovely readers and supporters. May 2019 be an amazing year for you all. Lots of Love and best wishes. Kashish & Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel0912

Want them to love each other

😆😆😆 we are also eager for that to happen dear. Wait and see how there story pans out😉. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: golu_1677

Nice part... but wen will they start loving each other...

Thank you for your comments dear. You will have to wait and see what happens in there life. Hopefully they fall in love soon. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail

Hey dear the next part is coming up soon. Love Kashish & Summi😳
goodkashish thumbnail
Kassir - Part 7

Friday Night - Sangeet and Mehndi night

Kashish, Aawa and Kashish's family arrive at SG Villa where the mehndi and sangeet was being held for the night. As Kashish got out of the car, she was mesmerised by the beauty of the house as it was decorated like a bride. This was something she had dreamed of for her marriage but the happiness she wanted to feel on this day was missing as her marriage was a contract and not to the man she had always dreamed of. Namrata walked out welcoming them as she hugged Kashish.

Namrata: welcome bhabhi!! You are looking so beautiful..inse miliye..yeh rahi mehndi artist jo aaj aapko mehndi lagaengi..she is famous for her mehndi and is hired by bollywood celebrities...

Kashish: thank you so much Namrata lekin iski koi zaroorat nahi thi...

Chachi: are aise kaise zaroorat nahi... nayi dulhan ke haath thodi aise reh sakte hai...aur shagun ki mehendi to main khud lagaungi...isi liye yaha aao aur betho mere pass...

Kashish just looks at them smiling slightly as she walks with them towards the stage, settling down on the couch with the mehndi artist sat beside her. She felt guilty for cheating his family when they welcomed her with so much love. She felt like she made a mistake by agreeing to the marriage and should have said no. She was brought out of her thoughts by Dada Ji screaming at the music band who were playing Hip Hop music

Dada Ji: yeh kya baja rahe ho tum log. Aaj mere pote ki mehndi aur sangeet ki raat hai..kuch punjabi gaanay hojaen...

Singer: sorry dada ji...hum hip hop band wale hain...main punjabi nahi hoon to I don't think we can play Punjabi...

Dada Ji: Kya!! tum log Punjabi gaane nahin baja sakte...yeh kaisa band hai jisse Punjabi gaane nahin aate..khair ab kya hosakta hai...bajao tum log apna hip hop.

Dada Ji walks away from there feeling sad whilst Sujal overhears the conversation and walks up to him to try cheer him up when suddenly they both hear a sweet melodious voice, a smile appearing on Dada Ji's face as they turned towards Kashish who was singing. Sujal was surprised as he just stared at her...

Heer Heer Na Aakho Adiyo Main Te Saheba Hoyi

Ghodi Leke Aawe Le Jaaye 

Ho Mainu Le Jaaye Mirza Koi

Le Jaaye Mirza Koi

(Her eyes were lowered as she sang the song, Sujal continued to stare at her as Namrata got up to dance, she pulled Aawa to join her who just looked at Kashish knowing the situation she just smiled and clapped her hands)

Ohde Je Hi Main Te Oh Mere Varga

Hans Da Ai Hasr Sawere Varga

Ankha Bandh Kar Laa Te Thande Hanere Varga

Ohde Je Hi Main Te O Mirza Mere Varga

(Sujal was lost in the sweetness of her voice for a moment and then pulled himself out of his thoughts, he looked at Dada Ji who was delighted to hear her singing, a small smile appearing on his face)

Naal Naal Tur Na Te Vith Rakhna

Hadh Rakh Lena Wich Dil Rakhna

Chhanve Chhanwe Paawe Assi Teri Parchhawe Tur Na

Ohde Je Hi Main Te O Mirza Mere Varga

(Aarav drags Sujal into the centre of the stage whilst Namrata holds Kashish's arm and brings her to stand beside Sujal. She just looked at him, trying to fake a smile and Sujal held on to her waist pulling her into his arms, smiling as he joined in the act. She stares up at him trying to hide her annoyance)

Ho Heer Heer Na Aakho Adiyo Main Te Saheba Hoyi

Ghodi Leke Aawe Le Jaaye

Le Jaaye Mirza Koi

Le Jaaye Mirza Koi

(He twists her around, holding her in his arms so her back was against his chest as he slowly danced with her, she helplessly stood there smiling as there family were in awe of the beautiful couple)

The song came to an end and Dada Ji walked towards them whilst they all clapped there hands. He pulled out a pile of notes from his pocket and spun them around both Sujal and Kashish, handing them to the house maid to distribute to the poor.

Dada Ji: mein bata nahin sakta ke mein kitna khush hoon. Sujal puttar tumhari pasand karoron mein aik hai. Kashish puttar aaj mein bohat khush hoon..kamsekam humari hone waali bahu tho humare punjabi culture ko samajhti hai..kaash humare ghar ke bache bhi iski ehmiyat ko samajhte..khair woh sab jaane do...

Kashish: ab aapko main mil gayi hoon na to aapko aapke kisi bhi bache se koi shikayat nahi rahegi..specially Sujal...jab aap dusri bar aayenge to aap Sujal ko pehchan hi nahi payenge...woh itna matlab itnaaa badal gaya hoga ki main kya batau ab.. 

Dada Ji just smiles at her lovingly as he places his hand over her head while Sujal just looks at her

Dada Ji: mujhe teri baaton pe poora yakeen hai puttar..agar tumne yeh kar dikhaya tho mujhe bohat khushi hogi..ab jao apni mehndi poori karlo..

Kashish nods her head and then settles back down on the stage to complete her mehndi. Arjun and Dev who were stood beside Jamie and Asmit were extremely happy to see that Kashish had found such a loving family. 

Arjun: humari Kashish waakay mein khush kismat hai ke usse itna pyar karne waala parivar aur pati milla hai...Asmit...Jamie..tum dono hum se waada karo ke tum humari behen ka humari ghair maujoodgi mein khayal rakhoge..usse kissi tarah ki koi bhi takleef se guzarne nahin doge

Dev: kyunki humari Kashish di humare liye sab kuch hain..she is our princess and we love her a lot...

Asmit: i take the responsibilities of kashish...don't worry main hamesha uska khayal rakhunga...

Jamie: don't you worry guys...Jamie bro will be there for kashish..

Arjun: thanks guys..mujhe tum dono pe poora bharosa hai.

Arjun smiles as he shook hands with both of them, looking back at Kashish being pampered by Sujal's family with a smile.

After sometime everyone is leaving to eat some food in the outside garden where there is a buffet served in a grand marquee. Kashish asks to use the washroom so heads towards the washroom when she feels a pull on her arm as she is dragged in to the washroom. She gasps in surprise when she sees Sujal stood in front of her, looking mad as he held her against the door standing in front of her.

Sujal: woh sab kya natak tha Dada Ji ke saamne...

Kashish: woh koi natak nahi tha..i felt bad for dada ji so i did it...maine koi galat kaam nahi kiya tumhari tarah..

Sujal: maine kya galath kiya? aur tum meri family ke zyada kareeb math aao kyunki mein nahin chahta ke unhe takleef ho jab unhe humare divorce ke baare mein pata chalega..i don't want them to be attached to you...

Kashish: woh to waise bhi hoga hi...mujse zyada tumhari waje se jab use pata chalega ki will ki waje tumne mujse contract marriage kiya to tum hi socho kya hoga...how selfish can you be when you have such a loving family...now move ...let me go..

Sujal moves closer to her as he looks into her eyes in anger. 

Sujal: woh meri family hai..aur mein kya karta hoon kya nahin its none of your business. Lekin tum meri mushkilen aur bhara rahi ho unke kareeb ho ke...so keep a distance. 

When they hear a knock on the door. It was Namrata. 

Namrata: bhabhi..aap itni dair se andar kya kar rahi hain. Aur yeh awaaz kiski thi

Kashish looks at Sujal horrified when he smirks. He moves closer to her as her eyes widen, she tries to get out of his hold not being able to touch him as her mehndi would get spoilt. His face nears hers as she closes her eyes turning away when he held her face turning it back towards him. He runs his thumb along her bottom lip smudging the lipstick whilst she looks at him with anger. He spreads the lipstick on his lips and then moved back. She looked horrified as he moved her back unlocking the door as he opened it. Namrata was surprised and embarrassed to find them both stood there with Kashish's lipstick smudged and Sujals lips covered with her lipstick. 

Sujal: Namrata..tum yahan kya kar rahi ho...

Namrata: sorry to disturb your privacy but sujalbhai aapko vinit chachu bula rahe hai...

Sujal: theek hai..tum chalo hum aate hain.

Namrata smiles and winks at Kashish as she leaves from there. Kashish looks at Sujal angrily.

Sujal: yeh sab us natak ke liye jo tumne kiya tha. Agli baar dhyan rahe ke aisa na ho.

Kashish: sujalll i hate you..

Sujal just smiles and grabs his handkerchief as he wiped her smudged lipstick and then his own lips whilst walking off from there. Kashish watches him leave her anger rising by the minute as she leaves shortly after Sujal left. The mehndi and Sangeet continued on as Kashish tried to avoid Sujal for the rest of the evening. They soon left for home knowing there was a tiring day ahead of them as it is the wedding tomorrow...

Saturday evening came flying by. It was finally the day of the wedding. A day which would unite Sujal and Kashish for 7 days. Kashish was in the beauty salon with Aawa who was getting ready while Kashish was having her make up done after getting dressed up by Tanya the beautician. Aawa sat beside Kashish whilst she was getting ready. Tanya looked at Kashish with a smile. 

Tanya: mujhe yakeen nahin horaha...i am actually getting Sujal Garewal's bride ready. Its unbelievable..

Kashish: actually i am also not believing that i am getting married...woh bhi Sujal Garewal se..

Aawa: but you are lucky too. After all Sujal Garewal insisted that you get his bride ready. Aap mein kuch tho baat hogi.

Tanya: of course i am...infact i am Mr. garewal's personal beautician ... and you are right tabhi to woh khud chahte the ki uski bride ko main ready karu jaisa woh chahte hai...he called me last night telling me every detail regarding how he wants you to loom...unhe elegant simple bride pasand hai...na bohat zyada na bohat kam...plus he told me keep it in my mind not to forget his traditional Punjabi family...so now don't worry I will prepare you how he likes ...aur phir dekhna woh aapko dekhte hi reh jayenge because you are gonna look beautiful..don't forget you are making headlines with your husband on next Men's world magazine...

Both Aawa and Kashish just stared at Tanya thinking how much of a control freak he is. He wants everything a certain way. Tanya was touching up her lipstick with a smile. 

Tanya: i forgot to mention. He even picked this shade of lipstick for you. I am sure he has every intention of taking it off with his lips tonight. You look divine. 

She smiles at her with a wink...

Kashish just gets lost at her words remembering last night incident when Aawa snapped at her bringing her back...kashish looks at tanya...

Kashish: I don't like to discuss about my private life...

Tanya: ohh..well..all the best. Ill just go sort the bill. I wont be long.

She leaves from there as Aawa just looks at Kashish in worry.

Aawa: Kashish is sab mein tho hum bhool hi gaye..we didn't discuss your first night in the contract. What if he tries to get intimate with you...

Kashish: don't worry i am the only one who can handle him...use kaise thik karna hai woh tum mujpe chod do.. in these 7 days...he will be begging everyday for divorce...you just wait and watch...is drame me bahot mazza aanewala hai...

Aawa: lekin Kashish tum tho jaanthi ho ke woh kaisa hai..i mean he is uncontrollable when it comes to women. Just make sure you keep the pepper spray with you at all times.

Kashish: main akeli kafi hoon hoon usse handle karne me...you just have to take your phone and dial dada ji's number...that's it..

Aawa nods her head when Tanya returns telling them that Jamie was here to pick them. Kashish gets up and leaves with Aawa for the venue..

An hour later Jamie parked the car outside Sujal's farmhouse where the wedding was to be held. It was a beautiful location. There was a waterfall nearby and the farmhouse was surrounded by nature. The wedding was held outside in the garden. Kashish and Aawa were awestruck as they looked ahead to see the mandap was decorated in white lilies just how she loves it. Kashishs brothers moved towards her as they held her hand taking her towards the mandap towards where Sujal was. As she neared the mandap she saw him stood there looking dashing in a light pink sherwani holding the varmala. For a moment he held his breath when he saw how gorgeous she looked in her rose gold lehanga with a green dupatta complimenting him beautifully. It was time for the wedding when Aawa held her hand taking her towards Sujal who just stared at her with a smile. He knew she was beautiful but today there was something special about her that he couldn't move his eyes away. It was her shyness and the way she blushed. She couldn't help it. His gaze was so intense today. She stood in front of him with her eyes lowered. Kashishs brothers on either side of her. Sujal put the varmala around her neck which made her look up. When Arjun passed Kashish the varmala. She took it in her hands and waited for him to bend a little but he didn't.

Arjun: arre Sujal..tum tho jhuk hi nahin rahe..

Sujal: aaj jhuk gaya to puri zindagi jhukna padega...

Dev: Sujaljiju agar aap aaj nahin jhukke tho hum yakeen nahin kar payenge aap pe ke aap humari di ko sambhal payenge...

Sujal: hum Garewal jhukne wale me se nahi hai...

When kashish shows him the ring looking towards dadaji...

Sujal looks at the ring and then towards her. When he smiles as he settled down on one knee, bowing his head in front of her. 

Everyone starts to clap and whisper at how perfect there love is. Kashish just looks at him placing the varmala around his neck. He looks up at her with a smile and then gets up standing in front of her. The wedding rituals begin. When the pundit jee asks them to stand up for the pheras. They look at each other and stand up as they started to go around the sacred fire. As they went around, Sujal was thinking of how she embarrassed him by making him bow down in front of her. It was now time for the last phera when the Pundit ji asked Kashish to walk ahead for the last phera. As she moved ahead, Sujal purposely stood on her lehanga. She was about to loose her balance and fall when she turns around and grabs a hold of his hand, making him help her. He ran his hand along her waist as he pulled her up looking into her eyes with a smirk. All the guests and family were in awe as they couldn't stop thinking of how perfect they were as a couple. It was like a fairy tale wedding. He moves closer to her as she whispered so only he could hear...

Kashish: agar aaj main giri to tumko saath leke girungi...aise to nahi chodungi..

Sujal looks at her trying to hide his anger and maintain a smile. He straightened her up and then she walked ahead completing there phere. They sat back down as the pundit ji continued the mantra. 

Pundit: kanya ko mangalsutra pehnaiye.

When dada ji moves forward taking out a mangalsutra from his pocket passing it to Sujal 

Dada Ji: Sujal puttar yeh tumhari maa ka mangalsutra hai..aur woh chahti thi ke yeh mangalsutra tum apni patni ko pehnao.

Sujal angrily takes it from his hand and looks at her ..on his face it was clearly visible that he doesn't want to give this precious thing to kashish...he angrily puts it around her neck...she looks into his eyes which were full of anger and hatred for her ...she looks down feeling guilty about what she is doing and she should have never been a part of this drama...when he moves closer to her ear whispering...

Sujal: its just a drama...just 7 days..

Kashish is brought out of her thoughts as she hears him say that. She looked at him as he moved back. Pundit ji asked Sujal to fill her maang. Sujal took a pinch of sindoor as he neared her forehead and filled her maang. 

Pundit: mubarak ho aaj se aap dono pati patni huay 

They both look at each other and stood up. They moved to the elders taking there blessings. It was now time for the bidaai. Kashish's family were in tears as they hugged her. But Kashish was not crying. When her mum hugged her and whispered in her ear. 

Nandini: yeh kya Kashish...tum to ro bhi nahin rahi...

Kashish: come on mom...i know sujal aur use janne ke bad hi maine use shadi ki hai...it was my decision to phir ab yeh drama kyun...

Nandini: beta thora sa natak hi karlo..Sujal ke ghar wale kya sochenge. 

Kashish moves back and then starts to shed some tears as she starts to cry. Sujal just looks at her getting annoyed with her acting. Whilst his chachi tries to console her. They head towards the car as she calmed down and sat inside. Sujal sat beside her from the other side and the car headed towards SG Villa..

Sujal and Kashish headed towards SG Villa in Sujal's car which Jamie was driving. Kashish was silently looking out of the window as they left the Farmhouse gates. Kashish sits up surprised to see a crowd of more than 100 angry young and beautiful women who were either in tears or cursing as the car passed them by. Kashish looked towards Sujal who looked back at her not saying anything, she was expecting him to say something but he didn't say anything. A smirk appearing on his face.

Sujal: hairaan horahi ho...woh darasal maine in sab se vaada kiya tha ke mein in se shaadi karunga..but ofcourse i don't believe in marriage. This was all said in the heat of the moment. You see ladkion ke yeh sab sunna acha lagta hai...

Kashish: not surprised at all...i was expecting more than 100...waise i was just wondering any limits...kis hadd tak tum..

Sujal: not all..just a few..the ones that were extra special.

He just winks at her whilst Kashish just stared at him in surprise. When he held her hand into his and enclosed his fingers with her which she pulled out almost immediately making him smile.

Sujal: but you don't need to feel bad sweetheart. After all i am not your real husband. This is just an act for 7 days..maybe less...

Kashish: of course..mujse zyada khush kaun hoga agar main 2 din me is marriage se bahar ho jau to...muje koi interest nahi tumhari wife banne me...so i am not feeling bad for myself but for these girls ki uski choice itni kharab ho sakti hai and how could they be so stupid..

Sujal: acha hai..kamsekam tum itna tho samajhti ho ke yeh kuch hi dinon ki commitment hai..that is why i chose you..to be my wife as i knew you would want to leave me yourself. 

When the car comes to a halt and Kashish hears a knock on the window. Kashish winds down the glass when Sara looks at her angrily. 

Sara: you can have Sujal for 7 days but after that, he is all mine..i will be the one in his house..his bedroom and his bed.

Kashish sat there, not reacting when Sujal looked at her angrily. 

Sujal: i warned you Sara...you are crossing your limits. I told you before not to mess with me...or else you lose me...

Sara: i know sujal...it was the biggest mistake of my life...please sujal forgive me...you know that i am the only one who loves you...please sujal come back...i am waiting for you...I love you Sujal...I love youuu...

Sujal just looks at Sara in anger and moves forward shutting the window glass thinking about how Sara knows about  the 7 day wedding...

Kashish looks at him and then looks out towards all the girls thanking god that she will be out of his world in just 7 days and how she doesn't want to be part of this drama further..

Sujal asks Jamie to continue driving as both are silent for the remaining journey thinking of what to expect in the next 7 days

Sujal and Kashish arrive at SG Villa where all his family were waiting to welcome them. Jamie parked the car and Kashish took a deep breath as Sujal got out. Jamie opened the door for Kashish as she stepped out. Sujal stood beside her as they headed to the entrance where Seema chachi was stood holding a thali in her hand. The rest of the family surrounding her with a smile on there faces. Seema chachi did there Aarti with a smile whilst Namrata placed a pot of rice on the ground.

Seema Chachi: Kashish beta...chalo apna pehla kadam aage barhao aur is chawal waale kalash ko apne pairon se is ghar mein girake apni nayi zindagi ki shuruaat karo...

Kashish smiles a little and then moves forward, knocking the pot with her foot as the rice grains spread at the entrance. She took a step inside with Sujal beside her. Namrata picked up a thaal with kumkum water which she placed infront of Kashish.

Seema Chachi: ab beta is kum kum waale paani mein apne dono paon rakh kar, is ghar mein humesha ke liye apni jagah bana lo.

Kashish just looks at her trying to control her emotions as she felt guilty, knowing she would be hurting his family when they found out the truth, but she was helpless. She stepped into the thaal with the kum kum water and then stepped on to the white marble as she walked in a few steps with Sujal beside her. Dada Ji walks towards Kashish placing his hand on her head.

Dada Ji: welcome home puttar...ab yeh tumhara ghar hai..aur mein bata nahin sakta ke mein kitna khush hoon ke mere pote ko itni achi biwi milli. Woh bohat hi kismat waala hai. Sujal meri bachi ka khayal rakhna..uski khushi ki zimmedaari tumhari hai...usse kabhi bhi dukhi math karna warna mujhse burra koi nahin hoga.

Sujal: ji dada ji.

When Dada Ji takes out a bunch of keys from his pocket, handing them to Sujal.

Dada Ji: Sujal puttar..yeh chaabian ab Kashish ki amanat hain..mein chahta hoon ke tum apne haathon se yeh Kashish ko do. Ab se yeh is ghar ki malkin hai aur is ghar pe sabse zyada haq iska hai..tumse bhi pehle...

Dada Ji passed the keys to Sujal and he looked at them, he turned towards Kashish still holding on to the keys. Kashish was waiting for him but he did not react. When she snatches the keys from him in anger without making it obvious to the family. Dada Ji smiled as he looked at them. Sujal just gave her an angry stare looking back at her in frustration.

Seema Chachi: ab chalo sab log araam karo...Sujal beta, Kashish ko apne kamre thak leke jaao, woh thak gayi hogi...aur aap sab bhi ab chalo..baaten karne math baith jaana.

They all smile, wishing the couple once more as the elders left from there, leaving Jamie, Asmit, Namrata and Aarav. Sujal and Kashish were about to walk away when Namrata stopped them.

Namrata; arre...Sujal bhai..yeh aap kya kar rahe hain...bhabhi ko is tarah apne kamre thak lejayenge aap. i mean..aapko tho inhe apni baahon mein utha kar lejaana hoga.

Sujal: Namrata...iski zaroorat nahin hai..

When Seema Chachi walks back to pick up the thaal and kalash and overhears Sujal. She walks towards them.

Seema Chachi: Sujal...yeh zaroori hi hai..after all yeh is ghar ki parampara hai aur tumhe isse nibhana hoga...ab chalo..Kashish ko uthao.

Sujal looks at his chachi and then back at Kashish. He moves towards her as she takes a step back looking at him, her eyes wide. When he moves a step forward, running his hand along her waist, lifting her off her feet, his one hand around her back as the other settled beneath her legs. She hesitantly placed her hand around his neck whilst looking down, not meeting his eyes, whilst Aarav and Namrata whistled at the two and clapped there hands as Sujal walked up the steps towards his room.

They both reach the bedroom whilst Sujal opened the door still carrying her. Kashish looks at him in frustration as she struggles to try and get out of his arms. He was enjoying her state and stood there smirking...

Kashish: Sujal let me go...chodo muje...leave me alone...

Sujal watched her continue to struggle as he moved in to the room without letting her go. He passes the room as he heads towards the attached terrace. She tries to push him away when he throws her in to the pool. Kashish was in shock as she gasps for air bringing herself up from the water. She looked at him with fire in her eyes...

Kashish: what the hell is this...sujal i am speaking to you...Sujalll.

Sujal: agar tum mere khilaf jaogi..ya mujhe ghussa dilaogi tho mein dubara bhi bilkul aise hi karunga.

He turned around about to leave whilst Kashish was trying to drag herself out of the water but because her lehanga was so heavy she was struggling.

Kashish: help me out...main kaise bahar niklu...don't you care about my lehenga...it's expensive...

Sujal: its okay, its not worth much to me...aur mujhe koi zaroorat nahin hai tumhari madat karne ki..ab bhugto..galti ki hai tho sazaa bhi tho milni chahiye...

Kashish: to thik hai main bhi chilake sare Garewals ko bulati hoon ..specially my favorite DADAJI..

Sujal looks at her in frustration, not wanting to make a scene he moves towards the pool as he held on to her hand pulling her up. She walks out whilst shivering slightly due to the water as he just watched and then headed inside towards the closet. He opened it as he started to take out his clothes. When Kashish walks to the closet moving him aside, taking out her own clothes. He just looked at her annoyed.

Sujal: what the hell are you doing...let me take out my clothes...

Kashish: can't you see ...i need to change..

Sujal watches her trying to reach the shelf whilst grabbing her night clothes when he smiles and pulls her back against his chest, he turns her around so that her back is against the closet whilst he moves in closer to her, his hand around her waist. She moves her hands to push him away when he grabs her hand holding them against the closet. He just looked into her eyes with a smile as he moved closer to her, whilst she looked at him angrily moving back.

Sujal: tumhe change karne ki kya zaroorat hai...after all aaj humari suhaag raat hai...and i can assure you, you wont be needing any clothes...

He moves his face closer to hers, his breath touching her cheek as the tip of his nose touched her ear

Kashish: don't you dare touch me...do not forget i am your contract wife...so move..

Sujal moves back as he looks at her in frustration, he lets go of her hands, moving back.

Sujal: your loss babes. Warna mere saath aik bhi pal guzarne ke liye ladkian apni jaan dene ko taiyaar hain...i guess your not lucky enough to have me. 

She pushes him away and takes her clothes leaving for the washroom as he watches her go. He takes out his clothes from the closet and settles at the edge of the bed waiting for her to come out. He was getting annoyed as she was taking a long time. When she walked out of the washroom, his jaw dropped as she stood there in her tank and shorts. She walked towards the bed whilst he tried to stop himself from grabbing a hold of her and kissing her senseless, as those were the feelings she was evoking within him at that moment. She watched him as his eyes scanned her from head to toe adding to her frustration whilst he sat there like a statue, not moving his eyes away from her...

Kashish: muje dekhna bandh karo...go and change..

She brings him out of his thoughts when he stood up from there, grabbing his clothes from the bed and leaving in frustration. He left for the washroom to change. She makes herself comfortable on the bed, moving aside the flower garlands, pulling them off from the side and angrily throwing them on the ground. Whilst Sujal was thinking of a way to wind her up. He purposely left his shirt off, wearing only his pyjamas as he walked out after freshening up. Adding to his frustration, he saw her lying in the bed, her eyes closed. He walked towards the bed as he stood beside her.

Sujal: what are you doing on the bed...move...only i get to decide who sleeps on my bed with me...

Kashish: i am the new owner of this villa...agar main chahu to tumhe is room se kya is ghar se bhi nikal sakti hoon...to tumhe jaha sona hai tum so sakte ho...for your information...pool hai...floor hai...chair hai...closet hai...washroom hai...choice is yours..

Sujal: don't forget, yeh sab naatak sirf 7 din ke liye hai...aur in 7 din ki keemat tumhe mil rahi hai..so i own you for 7 days. aur itni saari jagah hai tho tum shauq se ja kar kahin pe bhi so sakti ho...siwaye yahan meri bed pe...

Kashish: main yaha se kahi nahi janewali...main sone ja rahi hoon...i am tired of all this drama...see you in the morning...good night fake husband...

Sujal just looked at her clenching his jaw as he watched her turn around closing the lamp light on her side as she snuggled into the covers. He let it be, not wanting to create a scene in front of his family. He picked up his pack of cigarettes from the side table and was about to head out for a smoke, when he stopped and turned towards the washroom, in case his family saw him on the terrace. He paced the washroom whilst smoking, trying to calm his frustration. Moments later he walked out into the room and walked towards the bed, he saw her fast asleep. For a moment he just stared at her and then moved away from there, going towards his side as he settled in beside her, facing the opposite way as he pulled a little of the duvet over him, closing his eyes after a long day
golu_1677 thumbnail
Another great part... 
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: golu_1677

Another great part... 

Hey dear thank you for your comment. We are glad you enjoyed the part. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳
angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

waiting for update 

Umer.official thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

why have stopped posting the story.???