Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodkashish thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Part-4

Saturday morning arrived within a blink of the eye. Kashish was sat in the balcony lost in thought. She looked worried as she looked ahead when Aawa walked out from the kitchen with 2 cups of coffee. She places them on the table and looks at Kashish.

Aawa: Kashish..kya hua..tum itni pareshan kyun lag rahi ho..

Kashish: dont you remember ki aaj kaun sa din hai...its SATURDAY...aaj mujhe Sujal ke saath date pe jana hai...God save me from him Please...muje wake me nahi jana...he is just not the right person for me...

Aawa: he can't force you Kashish. Mein abhi usse call karke kehdungi that you cant make it. I will make an excuse that you are not feeling well...

Kashish: tum use janti nahi .. use naa sunne ki aadat nahi hai...woh bahot hi ziddi hai..agar main nahi gayi to shayad ghar pe aake koi tamasha na kare...its better ki main aaj jake ek bar me sab khatam kar doon..

Aawa: lekin Kashish...

When the doorbell rings interrupting there conversation. Kashish was thinking who could be there so early when she follows Aawa inside who opens the door. They were surprised to find Jamie stood there with a gift box. Jamie passed the box to

Aawa

Jamie: good morning. Sir ne gift bheja hai for his date tonight. Make sure she is ready for 8pm tonight dressed like a princess as today is the most important day of her life...

Kashish: tumhe aur koi kaam nahi... whenever i see you i get nervous thinking now what does he want from me..

Jamie: apologies ma'am lekin sir ke orders hain and i have to fulfil them.

Aawa looks at Kashish passing her the box. She looks at it for a moment and then removes the lid. She sees a single red rose settled at the top and beneath it she felt something silky. She moved the rose aside and lifted out the material she felt beneath her fingers. Her eyes grew wide seeing a beautiful elegant blue cocktail dress. The material was silky and ran through her hands with a flow. She placed the box on the side and saw a note sat at the bottom. She held the note in her hand reading it.

'Blue is my favourite colour and i am already dreaming of you in blue. Don't make me wait..Sujal xxx'

Kashish's expressions changed all of a sudden and her anger was growing by the minute. She placed everything back in the box and lifted it to throw the box when Jamie stopped her.

Jamie: if i was you ma'am i wouldn't do that. Boss likes his date to be dressed up very elegantly so don't mess up the ironing...

Kashish: JAMIE...just leave from here nowww...

She saw him stood there for a minute and in her anger picked up a cushion from the sofa throwing it towards him. He caught it and passed it to Aawa

Jamie: 8pm sharp ma'am. Be ready i'll be back to pick you up

He leaves from there after saying that. Aawa shuts the door and walks in. They look at each other silently and sit down on the sofa thinking of what to do..

We arrive at SG Villa and see Sujal sat down on his bench at his home gym with a bottle of water as he was relaxing after his workout. He grabs the towel from the side wiping the sweat from his body when Jamie walked in to the Gym.

Sujal: i hope everything is ready Jamie, i want tonight's date to be perfect with Kashish...

Jamie: everything is according to plan...but today is the day...aapko usse manana hi hoga...kyunki will ko hasil karne ke liye you just      have   a   week ...same    for      the wedding...so make sure woh haa kare..

Sujal: don't worry Jamie, tonight will be a memorable night for her as today her life will change forever. Aur woh chahke bhi mana nahi kar payegi...I want you to book the whole of Senab lounge for tonight as i don't want to be disturbed. And make sure there is only one table and two chairs. In terms of the menu i want you to make sure they prepare Greek Salad for the starters as she loves Greek Salad and don't forget her favourite Olive Martini. I want the best music for tonight and my favourite band to perform, isliye get in touch with them and get that organised because it is a very special day today and i want everything to be how she likes.  

Jamie who was making a note of everything looks up towards Sujal

Jamie: i will make sure to have all but for my curiosity...aapko yeh sab kaise pata...aapne to use kabhi date nahi kiya to...yeh sari personal choice...

Sujal: well...i have a spy who is following her the entire time and giving me regular reports on her likes, dislikes, woh kahan jaathi hai, kya karti hai, i know everything. And don't forget, i have had more dates than the list in your diary will ever store, so i know my girls really well.

Sujal smirks and heads out from the Gym to take a shower.

Sujal gets up throwing his basketball in the basket without looking back leaving him in surprise...

Jamie: you are very good at basketball...i mean any former training...kyunki aap bilkul professional player ki tarah khel rahe ho...

Sujal: and why are you so interested in my sports knowledge all of a sudden?

Jamie: because after your wedding aapko iski bahot zaroorat hone wali hai...to catch the things she is gonna throw at you...

Sujal: i know i am playing with fire Jamie but i am not stupid. I can handle any girl on this entire planet and she is no different. Anyway im leaving to take a shower, make sure everything that i have told you is done..

Jamie: yes boss... she will be there by 8 pm..

Sujal: good.

Sujal leaves from there to take a shower whilst Jamie watches him go thinking in his mind how he is going to convince her for the wedding. He was sure the task was not going to be an easy one as one is a playboy whilst the other is a princess. He sighed and walked out to make the arrangements for tonight..

********************************************************************************

3pm in the afternoon, Sujal was at SG Villa in his bedroom when he headed towards his walk in closet. It was a beautiful room with a walk in closet which had 2 doors, one connecting to his ensuite and the other to his bedroom so it was easily accessible for him. He was thinking about what to wear for tonight's date when he started to pick out some suits he didn't like anymore tossing them in a corner to get rid, making a mess on the floor. When he thought to himself that Kashish will be using this closet for 7 days so he made sure he had enough room to leave for a weeks worth of clothes. He pushed his clothes to one end, leaving her just enough room for what she may need for 7 days. He smiled and then walked out heading downstairs as he settled at his bar. His bartender prepared a scotch for him passing him the drink when he calls out for his housekeeping staff. They all gather within minutes and stood in front of him waiting for his instructions. He looked at the maids whilst sipping his drink.

Sujal: from now on i want to see all kinds of Salad in this house especially the best homemade Greek Salad dressing to accompany it.  

He turns back towards the bartender

Sujal: I want you to get hold of the most famous bartender for martinis and receive instructions on how to make the best martini which needs to be ready in a few days.

The bartender nods his head without any questions but looked towards Sujal in surprise and so did the maids due to the big change in the house as they were well aware that there boss was not a big fan of change...

Head of maid: sir is there anyone coming?

...i mean any reason behind the sudden change..

Sujal: yes...my wife is coming home in a week and i want her to be as comfortable as possible for the 7 days she will be here so you all need to make sure she gets everything that she wants.

They were all surprised when they heard his wife is coming for 7 days and wondered why she would only be here for 7 days

Sujal: She will be my wife for 7 days and after that she will leave but i will be thankful to her for helping me to free me from the will so i      don't want   her     to feel uncomfortable in this house.

He sips the remaining scotch in one gulp and places the glass down leaving for his bedroom,      leaving    them all puzzled regarding his decision. Within moments they returned back to work with a new task in hand

Its 6pm in the evening when Aawa walks into the bedroom, she sees Kashish stood there looking out of the window, her head resting against the window pane whilst she is lost in her thoughts. Aawa walks up to her and places her hand on her shoulder, bringing her out of her thoughts.

Aawa: Kashish..tum pareshaan kyun ho..tumhe jaane ki bilkul zaroorat nahin hai..tum chaho to main jake waha usse aisa sabak sikha sakti hoon ke woh mur kar tumhare peeche dubara na aaye...

Kashish: Aawa yeh tum keh rahi ho after knowing him...he is very arrogant and stubborn...agar aaj main nahi gayi to woh yaha pe aa jayega ...and I don't want to create a scene at our apartment...its better ki aaj main ek bar jake uski yeh wish puri kar doon...finally everything is over...

Aawa: well if you have decided to go then don't you think you should get ready. There's only 2 hours left to get ready before that stupid Jamie comes to pick you up...

Kashish: ya you are right...i will get ready...

Kashish moves from the window and starts to get out her things to get ready. Aawa sits on the bed and pulls out a magazine from the side when she comes across an article on Sujal Garewal and stops to read it.

Aawa: wow what a coincidence, how to have a successful date with the hottest hunk Sujal Garewal.

Kashish looks back at her wondering what she is doing when she sees a magazine in her hand...

Kashish: yeh sab tumhe kaise pata...don't you lie ...kahi tum to uske saath date pe...

Aawa: oh come on Kashish..agar mein uske saath date pe gayi hoti tho kya mein tumhe batati nahin iske baare mein..infact mujhe batane ki zaroorat hi nahin thi, yeh baat media ya tho kissi  newspaper ya magazine se tumhe pata chal jaathi..waise yeh yahan is Mens World magazine ki article mein likha hai..5 top tips to get a successful date with the hottest hunk Sujal Garewal..

Kashish: oh god aisa insaan maine pehle nahin dekha...who is so loud about his dates...ab please muje bhj bata do so i know what to expect..

Aawa clears her throat and begins to read the 5 top tips.

Aawa: so..tip number 5...Never be late for the date.

Both look at the clock and realise there is one hour left. Kashish starts to apply her make up as Aawa continues.

Aawa: Tip number 4..Always wear a short and sexy dress which shows off your curves.

Aawa and Kashish both look at the dress which was on the bed, it was a cocktail dress which matched the description perfectly.  

Aawa: Tip number 3..never ask for the venue of the date as it is always a surprise.

When Kashish's mobile vibrates. She picked it up and looked at it, it was a text from Jamie letting her know that he will be here in 30 minutes. Aawa looks at Kashish.

Aawa: kiska text hai?

Kashish: idiot Jamie...telling me to get ready by 7:30...

Aawa: Well remember tip number 5...its okay abhi time hai...anyway tip number

2..never   say     NO      to him    for anything...Kashish..tum usse behas math karna..tum wahan par akeli hogi..isliye just be calm...

Kashish: i know i know... i don't want to risk my life...so just relax Kashish everything will be ok..

Aawa: okay so tip number one...ermmm Kashish do you really want to know?

Kashish: really...sare tips to sun liye..it won't be that bad..

She looks up at Kashish for a moment taking a deep breath and reads.

Aawa: Tip number 1...expect a long romantic date

Kashish looks at Aawa in surprise and was thinking about what to expect. She had no idea how tonight would turn out. They couldn't believe Kashish was going on a date. There thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. Aawa looked at Kashish as they walked out. They open the door and find Jamie stood there.  

Aawa: all the best Kashish...

Kashish: be on the phone if i am in danger i will call you..

Aawa: i will don't worry..just be careful and take care.

Kashish nods and then follows Jamie, leaving a worried Aawa behind. They head downstairs in to the parking lot and Kashish was surprised to find a black limousine with tinted glass waiting for them. Jamie opens the door for her as she sat inside making herself comfortable. He moves to the other side and sits inside  passing her some white lilacs.

Jamie: these are from boss...

Kashish: thank you...they are beautiful...your boss does know how to make it perfect..

Jamie smiles as he looks at her

Jamie: yes Ma'am he is an expert when it comes to knowing the likes and dislikes of the women he dates. Are you comfortable?

do you need anything...

Kashish: can you open the window a little bit?..i am claustrophobic..

Jamie: Sure Ma'am.

Jamie reaches out for the button to open the sunroof, letting in some air. Kashish felt better as she settled back in her seat, they then set off from there making there way to Senab Lounge

8.30pm - Senab lounge

The driver parks outside Senab Lounge and Jamie walks out first, he walks around and opens the door for Kashish as she steps outside. She looks up towards the entrance and was surprised to see Sujal stood there with a smile, his hair gelled back and he was perfectly styled in a black tuxedo with a bunch of fresh red roses in his hands. He walks down the steps as he stops before her, his eyes scanning her from head to toe in approval. She looked perfect, just the way he imagined. He placed his hand forward as she looked at him and hesitantly placed her hand in his.

He tightens his hold on her hand as he lead her inside the lounge. She was surprised to see the lounge was empty with just one table situated in the middle of the lounge with 2 chairs. Sujal smiles knowing what she was thinking. He moves closer to her whispering in her ear.

Sujal: i don't like to be disturbed, especially when i am making a special deal.

He moved back with a smile as she looked at him feeling nervous. When he hands her the roses and pulls out the chair for her. She settles down on the seat and he makes his way sitting across her..

Kashish: thank you for making me special...but there must be a reason for this date...so please without any wait...tell me what you want..

Sujal smiles

Sujal: i see there's no wasting time..good i like it..but lets not waste the evening. First i would like to enjoy dinner with the most elegant and beautiful lady in front of me..

Kashish: tum wahi karte ho jo tumhe pasand hai...i mean everything is true regarding you that i heard...

Sujal: i see you have got to know me well in a little amount of time. Not that i'm complaining.  

He clicks his fingers with a smile when the doors open and 2 waiters walked in holding a tray each. She was surprised to see her favourite Greek salad and olive martini. She looks at Sujal who had ordered spanish food for himself with a glass of scotch.

Sujal: i hope you enjoy dinner..

Kashish: i will infact its my favourite but i am surprised ki tumhe kaise pata chala...

Sujal: i like to make my dates feel special and for that to happen its important that i know there likes and dislikes.

Kashish: but i see you like Spanish cuisine... any special reason...

Sujal: yes..i love spanish food. Mein kuch saal Spain mein raha tha..for my masters so i fell in love with the food, the culture, the dance..everything.

Kashish: oh great...for me all about European food and culture...hum dono ki soch kafi alag hai... nothing similar between us..

Sujal: now that's not true..there is something very common about our foods..your olive martini which proves how close our choice is.

He looks into her eyes as he reaches out for the olive stick in her martini, bringing it towards his mouth as he ate it..

Kashish: I don't believe..you are such a big flirt..

Sujal: thanks for the compliment sweetheart

When he calls the manager requesting for the band to begin playing. Kashish was surprised to hear the band play Greek music and looked at him.

Sujal: well lets not wait any longer..i don't know about you but i am hungry..so lets start

Kashish just nodded her head starting her dinner...

They both ate in silence whilst listening to the beautiful music, Sujal glancing at her occasionally with a smile. They finished there dinner when Kashish looked at her watch, standing up from the chair.

Kashish: its 10:30 and i think its pretty late...i should leave now..

Sujal: i am not yet finished with my date so please take a seat, you can't leave till i don't let you...

Kashish: its my decision when i want to... you can't decide when I should come or leave.

Sujal: i arranged to pick you up for the date so now its my decision as to when you get to go, plus i haven't finished yet...

Kashish: ab bacha kya hai is date me...i came because you wished to have a date with me. Now that i have fulfilled your wish..let me go...

He stood up as he looked at her and moved his chair back walking up to her...he stood in front of her as he looked into her eyes and then dropped to one knee pulling out a red box from his pocket. he opened the box as he pulled out a ring. Kashish gasped as her eyes grew wide seeing the same rose ring she had seen at the auction in Gwalior. She cursed him silently for buying the ring she wanted and his smile made her curse him more. Before she was about to say anything he held her hand in his and slipped the ring on her finger leaving her shocked. She tried to pull back her hand but he held on to it tight.

Sujal: i want you to be my wife...for 7 days on a contract marriage..and then you can divorce me and go back to your life as normal...i promise that will be the last you hear from me...

Kashish: have you lost your mind?..how could you even think that I would say yes...you are completely mad...is kaam ke liye tumhe main hi mili...marriage for 7 days...why only 7 days ...

Sujal: kyunki agar meri shaadi aik hafthay mein nahin hui tho mera saara empire charity mein chala jayega..and look i am willing to pay you for the 7 days and you will live a life of luxury...

Kashish: you know what..i will never marry you...because You are a big liar and a playboy... main to kya koi bhi ladki tumse shadi nahi karegi...

He gets up slowly as he sees her walk away in a huff, when she stops and comes back standing in front of him, her eyes spitting fire.

Kashish: you proposed me with this ring...i said no but still i am keeping the ring because you have insulted me..kisi bhi kimat pe i am not giving you the ring...i will pay for it but will keep it at any cost..

She storms out throwing the roses she held in her hand on the table in anger when she turned back to look at him.

Kashish: mujhe yakeen nahin horaha ke tumhari soch itni giri huyi hai...your character is worse than i expected, and if you continue to date girls with the cheap mind set you have, you will stay single for the rest of your life.

She heads out slamming the door behind her when Sujal picks up the glass of scotch from the table, he was about to drink it, when he clenches his jaw, throwing the glass in anger as it hit against the wall, smashing into little pieces. Sujal was angry and frustrated at being rejected. This was the first time his date left him and said no to him. He reached into his pocket for a cigarette as he lit the cigarette smoking it whilst sending a text message to someone. He sat there in silence after trying to calm himself down

Edited by goodkashish - 5 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cute_samrah

Nice story. ..

Hey Samrah sweetheart. Its lovely to see your comments. We hope you are well. We have missed all our readers and it makes us happy to see them back. Thank you for your comments, we hope you continue to enjoy the story as it progresses. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel0912

How will he convince her

Thank you for your commets dear. You will have to wait and see on how she is convinced. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
goodkashish thumbnail
Part-5

After the date, Kashish arrives home in anger. She unlocks the apartment and walks in throwing her clutch on the sofa in rage. Aawa who was sat in the living room got up and looked at Kashish. 

Aawa: kya hua...why are you so mad.

Kashish: yeh tum jake usse pucho...what a jerk he is...I seriously hate him for everything..he actually had the guts to ask me to be his wife for 7 days..how disgusting is he

Aawa: lekin Kashish...

When she stops and looks at her hand rushing towards her.

Aawa: oh my god!! isn't that he same ring you saw in Gwalior? Yeh kahan se milli tumhe?

Kashish: he proposed me with this ring.

Aawa: oh my god!! That is ridiculous. Tho phir tumne yeh ring usse waapis kyun nahin di if you refused his proposal? It belongs to him...

Kashish: i am not returning the ring.. it belongs to me...usne propose kiya lekin haan ya na karna meri marzi thi..i said no...but like you know i love the ring and will pay for it.

When Aawa's mobile gets an sms notification. She walks to the table and picks up her mobile and reads the sms looking back at Kashish

Aawa: well in that case...get ready to pay him 30 lakh for your fairy tale ring as that is how much it is worth...

Kashish:how did you know about the price?

She walks up to her showing her the sms.

Aawa: kyunki usne abhi abhi mujhe iski price sms ki hai..khud hi dekh lo...

Kashish: I don't even have 30 thousand in my account as whatever i got as advance salary i put all in stock market...main 30 lakh kaise...its too much for me...but there is no way I am leaving my dream ring...

Aawa: if you are not willing to return it then all i can say is..get ready to be Mrs Sujal Garewal for 7 days as you don't have any other option...

Kashish: seriously...is that it...i mean for my dream ring i have to be his wife for 7 days...god help me...but still i hate him..

Aawa: Kashish...i am getting this feeling which is telling me that this marriage will last forever..meri sixth sense yeh baat keh rahi hai...

Kashish: i am getting a divorce in 7 days...aur phir wapas sab pehle jaisa hoga...me and you..

Aawa: i dont know Kashish..meri sixth sense kabhi galath nahin hoti..pichli baar bhi maine tumse kaha tha ke mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke hum unse phir milenge..aur wahin hua...anyway lets see kya hota hai..iska matlab hai ke hume tumhare hone waale contract pati se kal milna padega..ab chalo chal ke so jaate hain its already so late.

Kashish just looks at her and nods her head as she tries to calm herself down. They both head towards there bedroom

***********************************************************************************

The following morning, Sujal was having coffee with his new girlfriend Sara at the pool side pub, they were enjoying the sun whilst talking, her hand in Sujal's as he played with her fingers. When Jamie and Asmit walk in looking at them.

Jamie: sorry to disturb you boss..but how did the date go?

Sara: which date?

Sujal: dont even ask... she is one stupid woman i have ever seen...i mean she said no to Sujal Garewal ...how dare she..

Looking at Sara

Sujal: by the way i was on a date with my would be wife..

Sara pulls back her hand from his in anger as she gets up from there.

Sara: so what are you doing with me this morning if you are marrying someone else. 

She walks away from there stomping her feet as Sujal watched her disappear.

Jamie: Boss whats with Sara? i mean have you changed your mind?

Sujal: its my way to take out frustration and don't you worry...before the evening Kashish khud samne se muje call karke haa bolegi...because I have asked for 30 lakh rupees for the ring i proposed her with which she took away with her...

Jamie: Are you sure boss...i mean she is really stubborn...i have my doubts..do you think she will return the ring?

Sujal: no she will not...lekin woh shadi ke liye zaroor agree karegi..

Asmit: i mean i just can't believe she said no. Agar uski jagah koi aur hota tho they would be dying to be your wife. 

Jamie: par mujhe tho lagta hai ke boss ke haath se ring aur ladki...dono hi chali jaengi..anyway i'll just arrange your next date..

He pulls out the diary from his pocket reading the next name on the list which was Kanishka...When Sujal's mobile vibrates. He checks his mobile as he reads the SMS, a smile appearing on his face. It was a message from Aawa which stated that Kashish wants to meet him at Senab Lounge tonight. He replies back that he will be there with Jamie and Asmit at 9pm.

Sujal: i told you both...woh khud mere paas chal kar ayegi...she wants to meet me tonight..Asmit i want you to prepare both the contract papers and divorce papers and meet me at Senab for 9pm. Jamie follow me, i need to find an outfit for tonight's date.

Both looked at him surprised for a moment but soon nodded. Asmit left from there as Jamie followed him inside to help him decide on something to wear tonight..

***********************************************************************************

9pm - Senab Lounge

Sujal was waiting inside Senab Lounge with Jamie and Asmit when Kashish arrives with Aawa. They both glance at each other, a smirk appearing on Sujal's face adding to Kashish's frustration. She walks up towards him with Aawa beside her.

Sujal: so...what have you got for me..a yes or 30 lakh?

Kashish: well its yes...but on one condition...i will be your wife for 7 days...lekin uske badle me i will keep the ring...agar tumhe sahi lagta hai to thik hai..warna NO..

Sujal just looks at her in surprise.

Sujal: No way!! this ring is worth more than 30 lakh, you think that i will pay out so much money for you to be my wife for 7 days when i can hire an actress who would happily take 1 lakh...

Kashish: ok fine then find someone else...just think about it...agar kisi ko tumhare real empire ka total fiqure pata chalega to she will legally take half your property...thanks to me ki muje sirf yeh ek ring hi chahiye...now you say yes or no..

Sujal: mein hargiz yeh ring tumhe nahin dene waala aur mujhe yeh deal manzoor nahin hai..now you either pay me 30 lakh or return the ring to me..the decision is yours...

Kashish: tumne muje propose kiya tha is ring ke saath tho the choice is mine...I don't want to give it ...that is my final decision...

Sujal: mein bhi dekhta hoon ke tum yeh ring mujhe kaise waapis nahin karti.

He looks at her in rage as he reaches out for her hand trying to remove the ring..Kashish looks at him in surprise at first but then starts to pull her hand back, preventing him from taking the ring. 

Sujal: tum tho ek paise ke bhi layak nahin..aur tumhe lagta hai mein tumhe 30 lakh ki ring de dunga...yeh ring tho mein lekar rahunga...

Kashish: tumhe to bad me pata chalega ki meri keemat kya hai..give me my ring back...

Sujal: no way am i giving you the ring back.

He continues to try and pull the ring off her finger when Jamie and Aawa move forward holding on to the two of them and making them sit down on the chairs.

Aawa: Kashish tum pagal tho nahin hogayi...kya bachon ki tarah lad rahe ho tum dono.

Jamie: Boss please...calm down...

Kashish: tell him..i am doing it for 30 lakh for sure...otherwise i am telling every girl out there about the real value of SG empire which is 5000 crore...aur agar ek hafte me tumhe koi nahi mila then everything is going to charity...so think about it..either i get this 30 lakh ring or you lose 2500 crore to your legal wife...

Sujal looks towards her with an angry glare.

Sujal: kissi ki itni himmat nahin hai ke woh Sujal Garewal se kuch bhi cheen sake. Meri permission ke binna kuch bhi nahin hosakta...only i have the right on my empire and my money...

Kashish: jis empire pe tumhe itna gurur hai use to main 7 din main todke rahungi...i will empty your accounts in 7 days..

Sujal closes his eyes for a minute..trying to control his rage as he takes a deep breath. He then reaches out for her hand pulling it towards him as he slips the ring back on.

Sujal: fine...keep it...tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi..mujhe yeh deal manzoor hai...ab binna waqt zaya kiye tum in papers pe sign kar do...maine contract aur divorce..dono papers taiyaar karwa liye thay...

Asmit moves forward with the documents, when Sujal places the file in front of her on the table, placing his pen on top of it...

Kashish: i have to tell my family about the wedding...kyunki unhe pata laga to they will kill me... so i have to tell my family and invite them...

Sujal: thats fine..mujhe bhi apni family ko inform karna padega..they need to get here within a week from Australia and New Zealand. Kyunki shaadi aaj se 7 din baad hogi.

Kashish nods her head and signs the papers. Sujal checks the signature and then takes the file. They both stood up and looked at each other for a moment then turned away and left from there.

Kashish and Sujal arrive outside Senab Lounge to call there families and head in opposite directions towards the gardens. Kashish takes out her mobile and takes a deep breath when she dials the number for her parents house. After a couple of rings she hears her brother on the other end of the call.

Brother: hello..

Kashish: hi bro...its me Kashish...listen please don't cut the call Dev i am sorry for everything...

Dev: Kashish!! tum...where the hell are you!! i can't believe you ran away..tum abhi ke abhi mujhe batao ke tum kahan ho...

Kashish: i am in India getting married to Sujal Garewal ...the owner of SG Aeronautics...the wedding is next week...I have called you to invite you all...tum log aaoge na...

He is silent for a moment after hearing the news...a smile appearing on his face as he was pleasantly surprised with the news..

Dev: that...thats fantastic news..i can't believe it...humari behan itni samajhdaar hai mein nahin jaantha tha...hum log zaroor aenge..mein abhi mom dad se baat karta hoon...shaadi kab hai?...

Kashish: aaj se 7 din bad ...next Saturday...

Dev: theek hai tho hum kal hi pohanch rahe hain..tum mujhe apna number send kardo..i will contact you and confirm all the details...aur haan mein bohat khush hoon tumhari pasand se..i am sure mom aur dad bhi utnay hi khush honge

At the other end, Sujal is pacing the garden whilst calling his elder chacha who is settled in Australia.

Sujal: hi chachu..kaise hain aap..suniye aap se aik zaroori baat karni thi...agle Saturday ko mein shaadi kar raha hoon..isliye you need to get here asap. Mein aapki tickets arrange karlunga...

Shekhar chachu: tum mazak to nahi kar rahe...i mean Sujal Garewal shadi kar raha hai...isse badi shocking news kya ho sakti hai..ladki kaun hai...hamare status ki hai ya koi firangi...

Sujal: chachu mein aapse mazaak kyun karunga?..aur aap khud hi dekh lijiyega ke woh kaisi hai...but for your information woh british indian hai...tho aap kab thak aarahe hain? 

Shekhar chachu: hum log kal Shaam tak aa jayenge...lekin shadi hai kab...

Sujal: agle Saturday ko...tho theek hai aap mujhe details send karden mein tickets arrange karta hoon..i will see you tomorrow...bye

Sujal then dials the number for his favourite Vinit Chachu with a smile who is settled in New Zealand..Sujal was always closest to his youngest chachu who lives alone and has never been married.

Sujal: Vinit Chachu..kaise hain aap..kitne din hogaye aap se baat nahin hui...

Vinit chachu: is everything ok beta? ...itni raat ko tumne phone kiya...party se fursad mil gayi apne chachu se bat karne ki.

Sujal: haan chachu sab theek hai...woh darasal aapse zaroori baat karni thi...i am getting married..agle Saturday ko..and i want you to be here for the wedding...

Vinit chachu: you must be joking...you are not drunk right...kyunki tumhe kisi se pyaar ho yeh baat samaj me  nahi aa rahi... aur itni jaldi shadi... kuch chupa to nahi rahe...you can tell me...

Sujal: nahin chachu..woh sab kuch itna achanak hogaya ke mujhe khud samajh mein nahin aya...and now that i found the right girl i didn't want to waste any time...

Vinit chachu: agar yeh baat hai to thik hai... main bhai se baat karke kal shaam tak pahochne ki koshish karta hoon...

Sujal: that's great chachu..thanks..mein tickets arrange kardunga and ill send you the details. Take care chachu.

Sujal disconnects the call and moves towards his car when suddenly he bumps into Kashish. She jerks back when he notices her mobile in her hand.

Sujal: tumne apni family se baat karli?...

Kashish: yes... they are coming tomorrow...aur tumhari family...tumhari family me hai koi..

Sujal: haan hai...maine unhe inform kardiya woh sab bhi kal arahe hain..

Kashish: i am getting nervous...sab kaise react karenge... tumhari aur meri family kaise ek dusre ko handle karenge...its all gonna be a big mess..

Sujal: relax..aisa kuch nahin hoga..mein aik kaam karta hoon..i will book out the private lounge for Marriot Hotel tomorrow. Hum dono wahan par apni families ka intezaar karenge aur woh wahan aik doosre se mil sakenge. I think unse privately milne se yeh behtar hoga...

Kashish: i think that would be a perfect idea... muje comfortable feel hoga agar Aawa waha mere saath hogi to...

Sujal: that's fine...i don't have a problem with that

She was about to leave when he stops her.

Sujal: aik aur baat...kal mere dada ji aarahe hain Australia se..so please wear something appropriate

Kashish: i know what to wear...i will not disappoint your family...

Sujal: good..excuse me..

Sujal answers the call on his mobile...it was his house maid.

Sujal: yes Maria..any problem

Maria: sir all the guests have arrived for the party...sab log aapke bare me puch rahe hai..

Sujal: tell them i will be there in 30 minutes..with a special guest

Sujal disconnects the call and looks at Kashish and Aawa.

Sujal: I have a late night party at home..why don't you both join us

Kashish: please no... I don't like your parties...i don't feel like going..

Sujal: i wasn't asking..you are joining me and that is final...

Sujal held her hand in his as he lead her towards his car opening the passenger door, she just looks at him and settles inside. He comes to the driver side and settles in, driving off from there while Aawa joins Jamie in his car with Asmit following them to Sujal's house..

Sujal and Kashish arrive at SG Villa and Jamie arrives shortly behind them. They all step out of the car and Kashish was lost in the beauty of the house. It was something beyond she had imagined. It looked just like a Spanish castle. Sujal clicks his fingers bringing her back to reality

Sujal: come lets go inside...everyone is waiting.

Aawa walks up to Kashish as they follow Sujal inside. The party was situated at Sujal's pool side when all his girl friends come and hug him whilst kissing him on his cheek. Kashish felt embarrassed and her anger was rising by the second watching all this. Sujal pushes his girl friends aside and holds Kashish's hand who doesn't move from her place. He drags her inside and looks at the crowd with a smile. He steps up on the table to make an announcement.

Sujal: thank you all for being here...i want you all to meet my wife to be..

He looks towards Kashish whilst all the girls begin to scream and shout as they walked up towards him

Sujal: relax girls...let me finish...she will be my wife for 7 days only..after that i will be single for the rest of my life and then i am all yours.

Kashish looks at him in anger, she felt insulted that he had announced that to all his girlfriends in her presence. All the girls surround him, pushing Aawa and Kashish to the side whilst Sujal settles on the table, loving the attention. He looks at Kashish and then the bartender..

Sujal: 2 martinis for my wife to be and her friend...Kashish loosen up and enjoy the party...

Kashish: sure thanks for the drinks...

Kashish looks at Aawa in frustration...

Aawa: dont worry Kashish...just relax...we will leave in 15 minutes after the drinks...

Kashish:hmm... I just can't believe this man is going to be my husband for 7 days...

Aawa: me neither...

Aawa points towards Sujal and Kashish follows her eyes. Sujal held a bottle of liquor in his hand pulling two of his girlfriends on the table with him. The 3 of them danced intimately making Kashish's eyes grow wide in shock. Sujal looks at the DJ and bartender. 

Sujal: i challenge you both to make tonight a crazy night..like never before.

The DJ turns the music up when Sujal gets down walking towards the bar..there was a line of Vodka shots at the bar with his girlfriend seated at the bar stool. He grabs some lemon as he squeezes the lemon on her neck and shoulder throwing it aside. He grabs a shot of vodka and sips it in one go when he moves towards his girlfriend holding her waist pulling her closer. His lips found her neck as he kissed her neck following a trail down to her shoulder whilst sucking the lemon. She threw her head back as she was lost in the moment. Kashish and Aawa's eyes almost popped out seeing the sight in front of them. When he moved back drinking all the shots one after the other and heads to the crowd with a bunch of hot girls whilst Kashish and Aawa sat at the bar in shock. The bartender passes Aawa and Kashish a martini. They finish it off when the bartender offers them another martini after Sujal signed the bartender to do so. Aawa and Kashish ignore it and Kashish gets up in anger with Aawa to leave the party. Sujal who sees her leaving walks up to Kashish and pushes her into the water...a smile appearing on his face. Kashish pushes herself out of the water in anger and gets out of the pool. She didn't want to create a scene so decides to just leave. When Sujal grabs her hand and pulls her towards him holding her waist tightly as his body pressed against hers.

Sujal: whats the hurry...

Kashish: excuse me sujal...leave me..let me go...

Sujal holds her closer not letting her go as he wraps her hands around his neck, she tries to move her arms back but he holds them tighter as he stares into her eyes. She stops fighting back for a moment as he lifts her slightly placing her feet on his as he begins to move to the beat of the music, dancing with her. His hand sliding along her waist as she gasps at his touch. She moves her hands down trying to move away from him when she pulls herself out of his arms, moving down his hands from her waist..she was about to leave when Sujal pulls her back against him, wrapping his arms around her...with one hand he removes his shirt as he throws it on the side. He twists her around in his arms as her eyes grew wide, seeing him stood there shirtless. Her eyes drift towards his shoulder which had a tattoo stating carefree. He holds her waist pulling her closer as her body moulded to his and he continued to dance whilst staring at her eyes, he was lost for a moment as he continued to move to the music, he slowly moved closer to her, his face level with hers as he brought his lips down to hers. Before his lips touched hers, Kashish pushed him back and moves away from there in anger which Jamie and Aawa see, a shocked expression on there face. Kashish holds on to Aawa as they begin to leave the party. Sujal watches them leave then calls for Jamie

Sujal: Jamie..drop the girls home as i am in no mood to finish the party just yet...

Jamie: definitely sir..will drop them safely...

Sujal: good

Jamie leaves from there to drop Kashish and Aawa when he sees Kashish was red in the face with anger. Sujal on the other hand returns to his girls with a smile on his face as he heads to the bar again
golu_1677 thumbnail
Beautiful pic...
Good to see it new fic ...
goodkashish thumbnail
Hi friends

First of thank you so much for your support and liking to the new ff..
If you want us to pm you guys when we update with new part please let us know...

Thank you once again
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: golu_1677

Beautiful pic...

Good to see it new fic ...

Hey Golu dear...great to see ur comments here. Its been so long. Thank u for ur comments. Glad to see your enjoying the new fic. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_samrah

Great post 

Hey Samrah sweetheart. Thank you for your comments. Glad you liked this part. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
goodkashish thumbnail
Part 6

The following evening, Sujal arrives at the Marriott Hotel and was waiting for Kashish in the lounge. Sujal had sent Jamie to go pick her up. This was the first time they were going to represent themselves as a couple to their families and he hoped everything went to plan and nobody had any doubts. When Kashish arrives with Aawa, stepping out of the car. Sujal was just staring at her as she walked out wearing an elegant sky blue saree, he was delighted to see her and a satisfied smile appeared on his face thinking of her as his date for the next few days. She walks up and stands beside him.

Sujal: you look stunning in this saree...i am impressed...

Kashish: thank you...i thought your family might be traditional...

Sujal: i am sure my grandfather won't have any problem...and neither do i if you continue to look so hot..especially after yesterday.

She clenched her fists and gave him an angry glare, calming herself down as Aawa held her arm to relax her.

Aawa: Kashish mein bas abhi aayi...

Kashish: tum kaha ja rahi ho ...don't leave me here alone with this maniac..

Aawa: nahin..kahin bhi nahin..theek hai main yahin hoon tumhare saath...

Sujal: kya baatein chal rahi hain..please do share..

Kashish: its personal and what the hell was that ...tum saaf saaf batana chahoge...kal tum kya karne wale the...i am your contract wife not real...remember that..

Sujal: don't tell me you didn't enjoy our dance sweetheart..ladkian mere paas aane ke liye kuch bhi karne ko taiyaar hain but lucky you..you got a dance with me and you get to be my wife for 7 days.

Before she made a comment, the hotel assistant walked in informing them that the guests have arrived. He leaves from there and Sujal looks at Kashish..he takes her hand into his as he encloses their fingers together just to irritate her. She glares at him and releases her hand from his when she sees her family members getting out of the car as they headed out. Sujal placed his hand around her waist pulling her into a side hug, trying to act like the perfect couple whilst Kashish was maintaining a fake smile so their families don't doubt anything. Their families were pleasantly surprised to see the couple and couldn't deny that they were perfect for each other. They made their way inside the lounge where dinner was waiting for them. They settle down together whilst Sujal and Kashish were stood beside the table.

Dada Ji: Sujal puttar..apni hone waali biwi ko humare pariwaar se nahin milaoge

Sujal: ji dada ji..yeh Kashish Sinha hai...the woman i love.

When Kashish moves out of his hold and bends down towards Dada Ji, touching his feet, taking his blessings. 

Dada Ji: Jiti raho beti...apne pariwaar waalon se nahin milaogi hume...

Kashish: kyun nahi..lekin pehle aap bataiye...aap kaise hai...aapka safar kaisa raha...

Dada Ji: mein bilkul theek hoon beta..aur bohat khush bhi..aur mera safar bohat acha raha..mujhe yakeen nahin horaha ke Sujal humare liye itni achi bahu chun sakta hai..i am proud of your choice puttar

Sujal: thanks dada ji...

Kashish: yahi baat main bhi keh sakti hoon..caroron me ek hai...aisa pati to muje diya leke dhundhne jaungi tab bhi nahi milega..kyun sujal...

Sujal just looks at her trying to hide his frustration at her overacting

Sujal: nahin aisa tho nahin hai..balke khush kismat tho mein hoon jisse tum milli ho...i am so lucky dada ji

Dada Ji: jeete raho dono. Bhagwaan tum dono ko har burri nazar se bachaye..ab Kashish puttar apne gharwaalon se bhi hume milao...

Kashish: yeh mere papa mr.Harsh sinha...yeh mom mrs. Nandini sinha...yeh bade bhai Arjun Bhai aur yeh hamare ghar ka champ Dev...and yeh Aawa my best friend..

Dada Ji: aap sab se milke bohat khushi hui..Sujal ab tum bhi Kashish ki family ko humari family se introduce karwao

Sujal: ji dada ji..yeh mere dada ji Mr Sumit Garewal..yeh mere bade chacha...Shekhar chachu aur unki wife Seema Chachi..aur yeh dono mere cousin hain..Namrata aur Aarav..yeh shekhar chachu aur seema chachi ke bache hain aur yeh sab Australia mein rehte hain...aur yeh hain mere chote chachu..jo mere dil ke bohat kareeb hain..Vinit Chachu..jo New Zealand mein rehte hain...ab introduction hogaya sabka tho dinner karen..isse pehle ke sab thanda hojaye...

Shekhar chachu: haa zaroor...aur phir shadi ka discussion bhi karna hai...kab kaha kya arrange karna hai...kisko invite karna hai...after all yeh third generation ki pehli shadi hai GAREWAL me...it should be grand...

They both settle down at the table beside each other when Sujal looks at Shekhar Chachu.

Sujal: actually chachu...we both don't want to have a grand wedding, we want to keep this private. Hum dono chahte hain ke humari shaadi mein koi bahar waala koi na ho..bas humari family hi ho

Dada Ji: theek hai puttar jaise tum dono chaho, lekin business associates ke liye aik grand si reception party zaroor rakhni hogi..uske liye ab tum dono manna nahin karsakte.

Sujal and Kashish agree with a nod

Sujal: theek hai dada ji, hume yeh baat manzoor hai...

Seema chachi: are aise kaise ho sakta hai...shadi mehendi aur sangeet ke bina adhuri hai...shadi hogi to sare riti riwajo se varna nahi...aur yeh kya baat huyi simple wedding...shadi ek bar hoti hai life me...sare armaan pure karne chahiye...kyun Nandini jee...

Nandini: meri bhi yahi Khawaish hai ki main kashish ko sare riti riwajo se bida karoon...

Vinit chachu: to ab yeh final ho gaya ...Friday ko sangeet aur mehendi...Saturday ko wedding...Sunday ko reception...

Aarav: thats not fair chachu...hum logo ke bare me kisi ne socha hi nahi...what about our bachelor night...

Vinit: tho bete Thursday ko bachelor party..ab tho theek haina? ab tho khush ho tum sab

Aarav: yes chachu...your the best.

Sujal and Kashish have no choice but to agree and both smile agreeing for the sake of there families. They discuss the wedding arrangements over dinner and then leave for there respective homes after finishing there dinner..

***************************************************************************************************

The following morning Kashish goes shopping with her mom, Aawa, Seema Chachi and Namrata. They were at the mall, trying to find the perfect wedding lehanga for Kashish and something stunning to wear at the reception party. They were in a boutique sat down when Seema Chachi calls for the designer.

Seema chachi: hum sab se mehanga aur acha joda talaash kar rahe hain kyunki yeh Garewal family ki nayi generation mein pehli shaadi hai..tho kuch acha sa dikhaiye hume..

Designer: definitely mam...i just heard it...Mr.Sujal Garewal is getting married...wake me bahot badi news hai...iske liye mere pass bahot hi khass lehenga hai...i will show you..

The designer takes out a very expensive lehanga and a beautiful saree, both worth 11 lakhs in total, they were all mesmerised at the beauty of the outfits.

Namrata: these are so pretty...Kashish bhabhi what do you think?

Kashish: they are perfect for the functions...

Aawa: aunty ...mehendi ke liye to aap bhul gayi ...uske liye bhi dekh lo kuch...

Namrata: she is right mom...we need to see something for mehendi as well as something for the bachelor party..

The designer takes out some more dresses as they look through them spending 20 lakh on just the 4 outfits. Kashish was surprised at how much money they were happily spending. Once selecting all the outfits, they move to the designer jewellery counter, Seema chachi and Namrata were getting Kashish to try different jewellery items and then they find a beautiful mangalsutra. The bill came to over half a crore. Kashish takes out her mobile as she messaged Sujal

" well remember my words...that I will empty your accounts well...your chachi and cousin spent almost 1.5 crore rupees for 4 days functions clothes and jewellery

Sujal who was at the office sat with Asmit reads his text message and is shocked at what he was reading.

Asmit: what happened boss

Sujal: this girl will make me a beggar by the time i divorce her

Asmit: agar shaadi se pehle yeh haal hai tho sir sochiye ke shaadi ke 7 din mein kya hoga..the expense will be beyond your imagination.

Sujal looks at Asmit as he takes out his cigarette and lights it, smoking in frustration. In the mall, after completing there shopping, the ladies head to a restaurant to have some food as they were hungry and tired after shopping all day. They were sat eating there dinner when Seema chachi looks at Kashish with a smile.

Seema Chachi: Kashish beta, tum aur Sujal kahan mille aur tum dono ko aik doosre se pyar kaise hua?

Kashish who was drinking water, chokes and begins to cough, while Aawa passes her a tissue looking worried. 

Kashish: wohh..chachi..hum dono pehli baar London Airport par mille...aur phir dubara Mumbai mein..hume pata hi nahin chala ke kab hum dono aik doosre ko pasand...aur phir pyar karne lagge.

Seema Chachi: tho beta agar tumhari family London mein hai tho tum India mein akeli kyun reh rahi ho?

Nandini: ab chupane se kya faida ...woh shadi ke mandap se bhagi thi...isi liye woh yaha aawa ke pass chali aayi...lekin hume kya pata tha ki ise sujal ka pyaar shadi ke mandap se khich ke India le aayega..

Seema Chachi: ab yeh tho hona hi tha warna Sujal aur Kashish dono milte kaise. They make a perfect couple and are made for each other.

Namrata: bhabhi..Sujal bhai ne aapko propose kaise kiya...

Kashish just doesn't say anything and shows her hand in which she was wearing the diamond ring...

Kashish: with this ring...how can you say NO...

Namrata: welcome to Garewals...garewal girls are crazy behind diamonds and get the best in the world just like this ring..

Nandini: sahi kaha ...aakhir sujal thodi na kisi heere se kam hai...aisa damad to hume dhudhne pe bhi nahi milta ...damad ke badle me beta mila hai...

Aawa and Kashish both look at each other remembering last nights party at Sujal's place...both of them try to pretend as though everything is normal while having their dinner...they continue to have their dinner while discussing about the rituals and functions..

***************************************************************************************************

It was night time and Sujal was in his room getting bored. Because his grand dad was here there was no way he could go to the pub or disco and neither was he able to smoke which was making him frustrated. So he decided to work on some projects. He picked his files and laptops and settled down on his chair working on the files. When his granddad walks into his room with some papers in his hands. He smiles seeing Sujal working hard, that too 5 days before his wedding where in most cases most young men are into parties and drinking. He sits beside Sujal when Sujal looks up.

Sujal: Dada ji..aap. Aap mujhe bula lete..mein aapse milne aajatha...

Dada ji: tumse jo baat karni thi woh bahot important hai...maine SG aeronautics ko tumhare naam kar diya hai...ab will me koi shart nahi hai...

Sujal looks at him in surprise as he passes him the papers. Sujal looks at the papers and smiled internally. He didn't expect the change so soon. This way he could just let Kashish go from his life in one day.

Sujal: thank you dada ji..mujhpe yakeen karne ke liye. I promise i will never make you regret your decision...

Dada ji: ek baat ka sahi se jawab dena...jooth bilkul bhi nahi... wake me Kashish se pyaar karte ho ki yeh will ki waje se shadi kar rahe ho...

Sujal: ofcourse dada ji..agar mein Kashish se pyar nahin karta tho usse shaadi karne ke liye raazi kyun hota..mein usse dil o jaan se chahta hoon dada ji..ab aage bhagwaan ki marzi hai ke humara rishta aage kaisa ho..uski guarantee tho hum nahin lesakte na...

Dada ji: pata nahi kyun lekin mera dil yeh tumhari baat manne ko taiyaar nahi...aur rishta banata hai zaroor upperwala lekin use kaise nibhana hai woh hume tai karna hai...aur ek pati aur patni ko apni shadishuda zindagi kaise bitani hai yeh use hi tai karna padta hai...tumhare maa baap ki bhi love marriage huyi thi aur woh wake me ek dusre ke liye jeete the tabhi to use to maut bhi juda nahi kar payi... tumhe to pata hai woh car accident...lekin yeh meri dil ki Khawaish hai ki tum dono ek sache pyaar sache chahnewalo ki tarah apni zindagi shuru karo...like a true Garewal Couple..

He gets up and leaves leaving a guilty Sujal behind. He felt bad for lying to his family but soon he saw the power of attorney for SG Aeronautics in his hands, his expressions changed to that of happiness. He placed them safely in his cupboard and went back to his files feeling relieved..

It was Thursday evening, 2 days before the wedding. Sujal was getting ready in his bedroom when his mobile rings. He walks up to his bed as he picks up his phone, surprised to see Kashish calling him. He answers the call.

Sujal: hi babes...kya baat hai..aaj khud hi mujhe yaad kiya tumne...

Kashish: actually I just want to tell you that Namrata called me inviting me for bachelor party..is it ok if I go?...i mean tumhare gharwale...

Sujal: ohh...ofcourse its not a problem..aur waise bhi..i am going for my own bachelor party tonight...

Kashish: fine...i am going with aawa and Namrata...and don't you dare spoil it...

Sujal: mein kyun spoil karne lagga tumhari boring si bachelor party...i will be extremely busy with something better...

Kashish: boring hogi tumhari...meri kafi interesting honewali hai...so don't you dare come..

Sujal: mein wahan kyun aunga..na mujhe pata hai tum kahan ja rahi ho..aur na mein jaan na chahta hoon..aur interesting? tumhari? this is coming from someone who doesn't have a clue in the art of flirting and seduction...

Kashish: i am gonna have the best party ever and going to find the hottest guy in the city...so do not come and disturb my date for tonight...bye darling see you at the wedding...

She disconnects the call as he looks at his mobile in frustration. When he smiles and starts to message all his girlfriends inviting them for the bachelor party tonight. He places the mobile aside and continues to get ready for the party..

The bachelor parties had begun full force but the two main people were missing. It was 11pm at night but both Sujal and Kashish had not arrived at their parties. Sujal and Kashish arrive at the same time and get out of their cars when they both look at each other in shock.

Sujal: tum..yahan kya kar rahi ho...

Kashish: yeh sawaal main bhi puch sakti hoon...what are you doing?...

Sujal: yahan pe meri bachelor party chal rahi hai..i know you have come to gate-crash my bachelor party...

Kashish: hello ...yaha pe meri bhi hai...i came along with girls so i cant be at the wrong place..

Sujal just looks at her realising that his cousins have organised a joint bachelor party for the two of them at Senab lounge.

Sujal: tho yeh un do badmaash ka plan tha...anyway stay away from my side because all my girlfriends are joining me tonight and i don't want you there...

Kashish: even I don't have time for you as i will be busy with hot guys...bye...enjoy your girlfriends...

Kashish leaves from there in a huff whilst he clenches his fist in frustration watching her go, they both head inside and then turn separate ways, going to there individual parties. The party went on and both were enjoying themselves completely. There friends and family made them drink and enjoy the night but Kashish only has one martini, keeping in mind Sujal's family and with his cousin there she did not want to go over board. Sujal on the other hand was fully drunk and was dancing with all his girlfriends on the dance floor whilst drinking some more as he was out of his senses. When Aarav watches him and goes towards the girls side. Namrata comes there in a huff.

Namrata: Aarav what are you doing here...

Aarav: i am here to tell Kashish bhabhi what Sujal bhai is doing..she needs to check it out

Aarav heads towards Kashish as she looks at him in surprise.

Aarav: woh bhabhi...aap mere saath chaliye...

Kashish: Aarav ...what's wrong...hum kaha jaa rahe hai..

Aarav: aap chaliye tho sahi...

Kashish just looks at him and then follows him to where Sujal was. Her eyes grew wide as her anger began to rise seeing the sight in front of her but she tried to not show it in front of Aarav. Sujal was dancing, his arm around a girl looking into her eyes with a smile and a drink in his hand, her body almost wrapped around his.

Aarav: mere khayal mein Sujal bhai ne kuch zyada pi li...but i am sure bhabhi ke agar aap Sujal bhai ke paas jayengi tho woh kissi aur ki taraf dekhenge bhi nahin.

Kashish was extremely mad as she left from there towards Jamie who was having a drink. Jamie turns and looks at her in surprise almost choking on his drink.

Jamie: Ma'am..aap yahan kya kar rahi hain..

Kashish: why in the hell did you invite all his girlfriends?...

Jamie: Ma'am...i didn't invite his girlfriend. Sir ne khud sab ko invite kiya..this had nothing to do with me.

Kashish looks back at Sujal in anger seeing how much he was enjoying himself and heads towards the dance floor. She grabs hold of the girls arms and pushes them away from Sujal looking at her with rage. She backs off as Kashish holds Sujals arm, dragging him towards a booth which was covered with curtains. She pushes Sujal on to the sofa and closes the curtains as she looks at him with fire in her eyes.

Sujal: what the hell Kashish...maine tumhe warn kiya tha ke tum apni side pe rahogi...what are you doing here...

Kashish: main apni side pe hi thi..it was your brother who told me to stop you... tum kar kya rahe the...do you have any idea...2 din bad hamari shaddi hai..please explain..

Sujal: contract shaadi..don't forget you will only be my wife for 7 days tho phir yeh sab natak karne ki kya zaroorat hai..and for your information yeh meri life hai, meri bachelor party hai aur mein jo marzi karsakta hoon...

Kashish:  contract marriage hai isi liye natak karna padta hai aur tum is tarah se apni girlfriends ke saath rahe to ghar pe sabko pata chal jayega so dont you dare raise your voice at me..

Sujal: tum hoti kaun ho mujhse kehne waali..mein cheekhun chilaun jo marzi karun tumhe kya hai...and dont you dare raise your voice at me, i will not take it..

Sujal was equally mad and fully drunk so he was not in his senses, Kashish was really mad at him when Aawa walks in hearing there arguments and drags Kashish from there before Namrata walked in as she was not far behind her. They left the party as Sujal stayed on the sofa drunk out of his senses. Aarav and Jamie found him drunk and made him stand up, calling it a night as they left with Sujal taking him home..
angel0912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Want them to love each other