Kassir ...Sujal&Kashish...Part 18 - Pg 23 - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago

Part 2  

It was Saturday evening, Kashish and Aawa went shopping to the mall and had purchased some new outfits. They were stood in the line waiting to check out whilst talking. When they noticed a couple in front of them in the line arguing. The wife was holding a heap of clothes whilst the husband was trying to take away some from her pile in anger.

Husband: itna sab kuch khareednay ki kya zaroorat hai. I can't afford to pay for all your junk...

Wife: itna sab kaha hai ..bas kuch 4-5 dress to liye hai...aap mere liye itna nahi kar sakte..

Husband: kya!! yeh tumhe 4-5 lagte hain. yahan tho kamsekam 10 dresses hain. tum do theen choose karlo aur baaki lao mujhe do...

Wife: tumse to baat karna hi bekar hai...kuch nahi dila sakte muje...

Husband: acha ilzaam hai, tum tho aise kehrahi ho jaise shaadi ke itnay saal maine tumhe kuch diya hi nahin hai..sab zaroorat tho poori ki hai tumhari ab aur kya chahiye..

There argument continued on and was becoming heated when the Store Manager rushed to them hearing the commotion.

Store Manager: Sir..Madam aap please larna band kijiye, sab log pareshaan horahe hain...

Wife: sara maza kharab kar diya shopping ka... muje kuch nahi lena...chalo ghar chalte hai..

Husband: acha hai..mere paise tho bach jayenge. Chalo yeh sab rakho aur chalo yahaan se

When the store manager looks at them in worry, thinking that they will lose out on custom if he doesn't say anything

Store manager: Suniye Sir aap please yeh sab rakh lijiye, hum aapko 10% discount denge. Please Sir aap maan jaiye...

Husband: thank you so much bhaisab aapne meri jeb thodi si bacha li...

Store Manager: its okay Sir..aap aaiye hum abhi aapko serve karte hain.

They move ahead with the store Manager towards the till. Kashish and Aawa were just staring at them...

Aawa: Bechara, usse itnay saaray kapre lene parre apni biwi ke liye...

Kashish: use husband ki duty nibhani chahiye...after all she is his wife...aur use yeh sab karna hi nahi tha to use shadi hi nahi karni chahiye thi...he should be a bachelor his whole life...

Aawa: Kashish woh average working class aadmi lag raha tha...ab sab ke naseeb mein koi prince charming thodi na hota hai..anyway dekhte hain ke tumhara future husband tumhari shopping pe kitna kharch karta hai..

Kashish: woh muje ek princess ki tarah rakhega ...aur mein uske sare accounts khali karti rahungi aur woh use wapas bharta rahega...after all woh mere liye to kaam karega...

Aawa: hmmm tumhari shaadi tho dekhne layak hogi..dekhte hain ke kya hota hai. ab filhaal chalo lets pay for these.  

They both move to the till and pay for there outfits. After paying they leave from the mall .

******************************************************************************************************

Saturday night, we arrive at Mumbai's busiest disco. Sujal was on the dance floor with young women surrounding him wanting a dance whilst Jamie was having a drink at the bar. Sujal had many women all over him but his eyes were scanning the room looking for a hot date for the night. When he sees a girl walk in with her friends wearing a short micro dress. He smirks and moves the girls to one side as he walks to the bar where Jamie was sat. He sees a shot of Vodka on the bar and picks it up, drinking it in one go whilst looking at the girl. He takes out his pen and jots down his car registration number on a piece of paper passing it to Jamie.

Sujal: Jamie..you see that hot chick in the micro dress. Go and pass this to her...

Jamie: yes boss...

Sujal goes out picking up two beer bottles from the bar while Jaime moves towards the girl. Jaime passes her the note ...

Jamie: good luck lucky girl...

He winks at her and leaves...

Jamie heads back to the bar as she opens the slip, a smile appearing on her face. She leaves the dance floor handing the note to her friends who were fighting over it trying there best to get a hold of it. When one of the friends grabs a hold of the note and dreamily looks at it whilst kissing his handwriting

Friend: Oh my god she is so lucky to be picked out by the hottest man on this earth. Kaash usne mujhe choose kiya hota.  

The girl walks out in to the parking lot looking for the car when she spots Sujal who was smiling, the passenger side opened. She walked towards him with a smile and sat inside whilst he leaned in closer to her.

Girl: Hi...my name is Alisha...

Sujal: do i need to waste time introducing myself?

Alisha: Ofcourse not...i think everyone inside knows who you are..including me.  

He winks at her and then closes the door heading towards his side. He pauses outside his door and whispers

Sujal: I've hit the Jackpot tonight..Sujal your just too good.

He smirks and opens the driver side door, zooming off from there...

******************************************************************************************************

A week later, Kashish was busy working in the Art Gallery whilst Aawa was in a meeting with a client. She hears her mobile ring and looks at the screen seeing an unknown number flashing.

Kashish: Hello..who is this?

Jamie: hi dear...i am Jamie from SG Aeronautics...muje ek order place karna hai...jo nayi wali painting aayi hai na Russia se...you know its my boss's girlfriend's birthday ..

Kashish: ohh okay...isn't that a little expensive though? Kissi ki girlfriend ko gift karne ke liye...

Jamie: don't you know Mr.Sujal Garewal...expensive gifts apni girlfriends ko dena unki hobby hai...you must be new in the city..

Kashish: hmmm..that i am. Anyway if you can give me the address and details, i can arrange for the delivery..

Jamie: please note the address of his Girlfriend ...aur delivery aaj raat tak chahiye with a love note... you know some sweet kisses and hugs and all bla bla bla ...

Kashish: Yes Sir..i will sort that out.

Kashish takes a note pad and jots down the address and details. Jamie disconnects the call and Kashish begins to write the note. When she paused for a minute.

Kashish: yeh kaisa insaan hai..itna mehanga gift apni girlfriend ke liye..anyway mujhe kya.

She finishes writing the note and attaches it to the painting then arranges the delivery with the receptionist..

The same night, Sujal arrives at his girlfriend Sophie's house with a bunch of red roses and a bottle of wine. He walks inside and notices her angry expressions.

Sujal: what's up babe. Why do you look so mad?

Sophie: did i order this painting Sujal?

Sujal: well i got you it so accept it. It must be a better choice any way.

Sophie: dont you understand this is not my taste of painting? Tumse koi kaam thik se hota nahi... you are nothing like before...

Sujal: Keep your voice down. You know i hate it when someone raises there voice at me, especially the girls who are lucky enough to have me..

Sophie: than you should have gifted me the right one..

Sujal: well if you don't like it, just keep it in some corner of your house, that is not my problem.

Sophie: I don't like it so main ise apne ghar me nahi rakhungi..take it with you..

Sujal: I don't care. Tum shayad jaanthi nahin magar yeh gift tumse bhi zyada mehanga hai. Warna tumhare liye tho yeh roses hi kaafi thay. You don't deserve anything more than this

Sophie: shut up sujal...don't spoil my mood..youuu..

She raised her hand to slap him..when he holds her hand in anger...

Sujal: how dare you raise your hand on me. Shayad tum bhool gayi ho ke mein kaun hoon. Don't forget, you are living on me. Because you are associated with me you are getting all the modelling contracts. Aaj thak kissi ki bhi himmat nahin hui ke woh mujhpe..Sujal Garewal pe haath uthaye, isliye apni hadd mein raho. Aur yeh mera faisla hai ke mere saath kaun rehta hai aur kaun nahin. This is my life and i will live it on my terms.  

He picks up the roses placing them in her hand and after letting go, places the bottle of wine in her other hand whilst she looked at him wide eyed. He was about to leave when he returns as he pressed a kiss against her lips. He moved back with a smirk

Sujal: Happy Birthday, have a great day and yes keep the gift, it will remind you of what you have lost.

Sujal walks off from there whilst Sophie screams in anger, throwing the roses and bottle of wine on the painting attached to the wall.

2 weeks had passed since the day Sujal and Kashish saw each other at the airport. It was Saturday night and Jamie was in the club with Asmit having a drink at the bar. When Kashish walks in to the club with Aawa. Asmit who was looking around spotted a familiar face when his eyes grew wide and he almost choked on his drink.  

Asmit: Jamie..look over there..Kashish..

Jamie: are you sure? I mean agar galat information di to boss gussa honge aur waise bhi woh abhi Preeti ke saath date pe hai..

Asmit: I am sure it is her, but lets go see first and be 100% sure before ringing up Sujal Sir.

They both walk towards the opposite side of the bar where Kashish and Aawa were buying a Martini. Jamie and Asmit walk closer to the two trying to hear there conversation.

Aawa: Kashish, i bet tumne aisa floor London mein tho nahin dekha hoga...

Kashish: of course Aawa Mumbai is the best...aur      tumhare saath jagah ka kya...sabkuch itna apna lagta hai...

Jamie overheard Aawa saying Kashish's name and a smile appeared on his face as both Asmit and Jamie rushed to the washroom where it was quiet. Jamie took out his mobile and called Sujal on his mobile. It was constantly ringing but Sujal who was busy with Preeti didn't answer the phone. Jamie tried again but this time heard it go to voicemail so he assumed that his phone was switched off.

Jamie: damn! Sujal sir ne tho phone switch off kardiya. Ab kya karen?

Asmit: call the Senab lounge manager...its very urgent..hamare pass waqt nahi hai...

Jamie nods and calls the manager at Senab Lounge asking to be put through to Sujal as it is very urgent. The manager knocks on the door just as Sujal was about to kiss Preeti when he moves back in frustration. He opens the door and sees the Manager holding his mobile. The manager hands him the mobile letting him know that Jamie has called.

Sujal: This better be an emergency or you will not see tomorrow...

Jamie: yes boss...actually its good news...we have found Kashish...hamare samne hi woh apni dost ke saath bethi hai...

Sujal: What!!! Are you Serious? Is waqt woh kahan hai? tum dono kahan ho, mein abhi wahan pohanchta hoon.

Jamie: we are at Rock Bottom Club...keeping an eye on her...please aap Jitna jaldi ho sake yaha aayiye..

Sujal: 20 minutes, i will be there, make sure you keep an eye and if she tries to leave do anything to stop her. I am not missing this opportunity to loose KASHISH.

Whilst Sujal was speaking to Jamie, Preeti screams in the background

Preeti: Who is Kashish!!

Sujal: please shut up...its not your business...muje jana hai...please you enjoy the dinner...

Jamie disconnects in the mean time taking out his diary, crossing out Preeti's name from the list. On the other side Sujal is rushing to leave when Preeti pulls him back

Preeti: Sujal please you can't leave me. Who is Kashish? Why is she so special that you are leaving me on our date...

Sujal: she is my wife to be..Mrs.Garewal..

She looks at him in shock as she loosens her hold on him and Sujal rushes out of there heading to his car. He sits inside and speeds off to the club. Upon arrival he gets out of the car and throws the keys to the Valet to park his car as he sees Jamie and Asmit at the entrance.

Sujal: is she still here? tum dono ne usse jaane tho nahin diya na

Asmit: she was just here...i mean jab humne aapko call kiya tab se hum entrance pe hi hai so she can't go...hum andar chal ke dekhte hai..

Sujal: okay lets go.

They walk inside the club and look around for her but they were unable to see her as she was facing the opposite way whilst sitting down. Due to the crowd it was difficult to spot her and Aawa was stood beside her in a dark spot. When Kashish turns around, her eyes growing wide as she sees Sujal stood near the entrance moving in. Kashish nudges Aawa and points towards Sujal.

Kashish: look, he is the guy that paid for my ticket...

Aawa: OMG...really...Sujal Garewal...

Kashish: Sujal Garewal? woh kaun hai. Maine kabhi uske baare mein nahin sunna.

Aawa looks at him from head to toe not believing her eyes when she rubs her eyes to make sure it is him.

Aawa: OMG Kashish, he is Sujal Garewal. Owner or SG Aeronautics and the richest and most handsomest bachelor in India

Kashish: for me he just paid the ticket...end of story..

Aawa: Kashish, you need to pay him back. Its not good. He did you a favour but obviously it doesn't look good. You should speak to him...

Kashish: okay okay fine...lets go...

Both Kashish and Aawa move from there walking towards Sujal who was scanning the room when his eyes landed on Kashish.

He was surprised to see her heading in his direction.

Kashish: hey...kuch yaad aaya...London Airport on Christmas evening...

Sujal smiles as he looks at her

Sujal: ofcourse..i don't forget a beautiful face. Tum wahin ho na jo dulhan ke jode mein wahan se bhaag rahi thi...

Kashish: yes yes yes...runaway bride...waise mein aapke bare me nahi janti thi..but i would like to pay for my ticket...

His eyes scan her from head to toe and move back to her face as he raised his eyebrows.

Sujal: Shayad tum jaanthi nahin ke main kaun hoon. I am Sujal Garewal and i wouldn't want a pretty girl like you paying me back...

Kashish: ohh I really didn't mean that...but are you trying to impress me...

Sujal: why...isn't it working?

Kashish: it should work but sorry not for me...agar main aapko ticket ke liye paise nahin de sakti to i should at least buy you a drink..iske liye please mana mat karna..

Sujal: fine but on one condition, i will buy you a drink. Deal?

Kashish: deal..

Sujal smiles and leads her to the bar. She takes a seat and he sits beside her. Jamie and Asmit follow as Aawa looks at them commenting

Aawa: i didn't realise Sujal Garewal was that type of a guy...

Sujal: type..matlab? I am completely straight and Asmit is in a committed relationship. Yes but Jamie is gay

Jamie whispers to Asmit

Jamie: who is she?

Aawa: by the way ..i am AAWA SEN

...kashish's best friend...

Jamie laughs when he hears her name.

Jamie whispers to Asmit

Jamie: what kind of name is she is having?

Aawa just looks at him with a frown.

Aawa: How childish are you...but anyway i am not even interested in talking to you as i see only 2 straight men here.

Sujal smirks and then looks towards the bartender.

Sujal: I'll have a scotch...and please get this beautiful lady what she wants.

Kashish looks at him surprised thinking he is in to hard liquor. Then comes out of her bubble and orders another Martini. They all sipped on there drinks whilst Sujal was staring at Kashish.

Sujal: So...tell me about yourself. Where do you live in Mumbai and where do you work?

Kashish: i am just assisting Aawa... Mrs.Roy's gallery of painting and sculptures ka naam shayad aapne sjnna hoga... aur kaha rehti hoon that i cant share...

Sujal: hmmm secretive...by the way a word of advice for you. Stay away from your boss. The lady is a weird social party leader..

Kashish: thank you for the drink... i think kafi late ho raha hai...hume chalna chahiye...i will remember your advice for Mrs.Roy...

Sujal: are you girls okay getting home..would you like a lift?

Kashish: no thank you... we are fine.. nice to meet you all...bye...take care...

Sujal: bye..same here.

Sujal gets up sipping his drink as he sees Kashish walk away with Aawa. As they reached outside Aawa looked at Kashish whilst getting into the car.

Aawa: mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise yeh un logon se humari aakhri mulaqat nahin hogi...my sixth sense is saying something is not right..i mean pehli meeting mein hi Sujal tumse flirt karne lagga...

Kashish: sabse pehle I don't like him... so dubara milna hi namumkin hai... aur milne ke liye koi connection to hona chahiye...we had only connection which was the ticket...uske liye maine drink pay kar diya...so THE END..

Aawa: well if your not interested...mein tho hoon. I don't mind going on a date with Sujal Garewal.

She winks at Kashish with a smile...

Kashish: shut up...I don't want any playboy at our home... muje woh zara bhi pasand nahi... arrogant man...

They settle into the car and drive off towards there house. Back at the bar Sujal bought another drinking sipping on it as he turned towards Jamie and Asmit.

Sujal: I want you to follow her every minute. Woh kab kya kar rahi hai, kahan hai, kiske saath hai, i want a detail report on a regular basis.  

Jamie and Asmit agree with a nod and then sit down to have a drink...Sujal smiled at finally being able to find Kashish. He knew that now everything would fall into place for him.
Edited by goodkashish - 5 years ago
Ohhh sso Sujal is a playboy and kashish hate sujal love to read more 
Originally posted by angel0912

Ohhh sso Sujal is a playboy and kashish hate sujal love to read more 

Hey dear thank you for your comments. Yes Sujal is a plaboy in this FF and Kashish dislikes him. We will surely update soon. Keep reading & commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳
happy to find a SK fic after so long
Originally posted by NilzStorywriter

happy to find a SK fic after so long

Thank you for your comments dear. We are extremely happuly to be writing an SK fic after all these years. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish & Summi😳
Well hello... What a surprise I mean shock... Welcome gals...
Originally posted by spvd

Well hello... What a surprise I mean shock... Welcome gals...

Hey Deepa sweetheart!! its amazing to see you back here.😆 you know me and Kashu when it comes to surprises 😉 but no its great to be back and to be writing again and the best thing is seeing our old readers. This concept was supposed to be one we worked on after Jaazib but we were unable to at that point. We didn't want to leave it incomplete and thought what better time to make a come back. Hope u like this just as u liked all the other FF's. Its lovely to see your comments. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi 😳
Part 3

It was Monday morning and Kashish was working at the gallery, writing a review on the current exhibition. When she was looking for a pen to jot down some notes. She picked up the pile of papers and checked the desk, when someone offers her a pen. She holds it turning around about to say thank you when she saw Sujal stood there with a smile.

Sujal: Hello we meet again

Kashish: Sujal...tum    yaha...     what   a surprise..

Sujal: I hope its a good surprise...woh kya haina i just bought this whole exhibition, that is why i am here. So i want a perfect review of the collection in the newspaper...

Kashish: I know my job perfectly...muje aisa kyun lagta hai ki tumne yeh exhibition sirf mere liye liya hai... I mean why are you following me?...tumhe aur koi kaam nahi hai...kya chahte ho because i know what kind person you are..

Sujal: smart...very smart. I must say you are extremely intelligent, its a very rare combination. Not every woman has both beauty and brains and i can see you have both. Tumhe ache se pata hai ke mujhe kya chahiye...

Kashish: I really don't believe in dating someone like you... i mean...sujal muje kisi ajanabee se pyaar karna hai ...jo mere liye ek kore kagaz ki tarah ho...you are not what I have imagined for my love...i am sorry but I can't date you...

Sujal: tho tum mujhe woh ajnabee nahin maan sakti? i promise you wont be disappointed...

Kashish: lekin uske liye woh feelings bhi to honi chahiye...I don't feel those vibes for you...

Sujal: feelings kaise paida karni hai woh mujhe ache se aata hai. You don't need to worry about that. There isn't a woman alive who wouldn't feel anything for me.

Kashish: usme aur mujme bahot fark hai...filhal tum yaha se jao aur muje mera kaam karne do...muje do ghante me yeh review press release le liye fax karna hai editor ko...

Sujal: mein kuch madat karun...i can take a look and help you get this done in less than an hour. After all this is not a difficult task for me, I've done it before..

Kashish: you are the owner of all this paintings...to tumhe mana kaise kar sakti hoon...

Sujal: great...i like that answer...chalo lets take a look.

Sujal and Kashish are walking around the gallery, whilst he provides his input and Kashish does the write up. They stop at a painting and Kashish looks at the painting with concentration, feeling a little emotional. It was a painting of a couple. The girl in the painting had sad eyes while looking into the eyes of her lover.

Sujal: what's up, why are you quiet all of a sudden...abhi to tum sab me interest le rahi thi...

Kashish: this painting...its complicated for me...aisa lagta hai ki sach ko chupaya gaya hai...

Sujal: matlab? i dont get what you mean. Clearly isme dikhta hai ki ladki bahot khush hai thats why the girl is getting emotional because she loves the guy so much...

Kashish: nahi...tum sach ko dekhna nahi chahte...look at her eyes...so painful...

Sujal: Its not pain, its emotions. Trust me maine bahot experience kiya hai..i know better than you in this department.

Kashish: no...i think she is in forced relationship...look at his hand on her shoulder...kitne zor se pakda hai...clearly ladki ke chehre pe nazar aa raha hai that she is in deep pain ...

Sujal: Its his love that is making him hold on to her..nothing else. Yeh koi zabardasti ka rishta nahi balke i would say deeply in love...trust me main kabhi galat nahi hota...

Kashish: trust me is bar tum galat ho...maine kaha na ...he is more dominating over her with his ego..aur yeh galat hai...aap apni marzi se apna pyaar kisi pe zabardasti nahi thop sakte...

They continue arguing when Sujal gets frustrated. He pulled out his lighter and set the painting on fire. She gasped in shock and moved back a little

Kashish: yeh kya kiya tumne...is exhibition ki sabse khubsurat painting ko...I mean have you lost your mind?.

Sujal: sabse khoobsoorat painting ho ya nahin..agar Sujal Garewal ke khilaf kuch bhi ho tho Sujal Garewal usse barbaad kar deta hai..jaise ke yeh painting, tumhe mere khilaaf kar rahi thi..isliye maine isse barbaad kardiya.

Kashish just stares at him looking fearful as a smile appears on his face. The situation mirrored the painting at that moment. When Sujal held her hand and bent down kissing her hand

Sujal: until next time. Bye sweetheart

Sujal turned around and left from there leaving Kashish lost in her thoughts, trying to figure out who he actually is.

It was now evening and Kashish was sat lost in her thoughts with a cup of coffee in the lounge when Aawa comes out of the shower and looks at her, she sits beside her and realises Kashish didn't notice her.

She nudges her which catches her attention

Aawa: kya hua...kahan khoyi ho. Aaj gallery mein bhi tum chup chup si thi..

Kashish: you won't believe aaj kya hua...sujal aaj gallery aaya tha...he bought the whole exhibition paintings..

Aawa: what!! seriously? saari exhibition khareed li. Mujhe nahin lagta tha ke Sujal Garewal ko is sab mein interest hoga. Miracles do happen ...

Kashish: miracle se jyada tragedy... Kashish explains everything from start to end how he put the painting on fire...

Aawa just looks at her in shock.

Aawa: oh my god!! i can't believe it. Mujhe tho aisa lag raha hai jaise ke woh koi psycho ho aur usse jo chahiye woh usse haasil kar ke rehta hai..tum usse door rehna Kashish, i am not getting a good feeling about this...

Kashish: i know tum sahi ho lekin main kya karoon...main use koi response nahi de rahi phir bhi ...he is behind me..you are right he needs to see a psychiatrist...but you know what one day he will be in trouble kyunki hum hamesha woh nahi paa sakte jo hume chahiye...uski yeh zidd bahot galat hai aur ek din bahot badi musibat me hoga woh..

Aawa: meri sixth sense tho yahin kehrahi hai ke woh koi aur nahin...tum hi hogi jo usse challenge karegi..aur tum tho jaanthi ho, meri sixth sense galath nahin hoti...

Kashish: muje usse koi baat hi karne me interest nahi hai...to challenge to bahot durr ki baat hai...challenge karke I don't want to risk my life...is bar tumhari sixth sense ko I will prove wrong...

Aawa: mein samajh sakti hoon lekin i hope ke iski zaroorat hi na pade..mera matlab hai hume kissi jhamele mein nahin parna..isliye agar woh saamne aaye tho usse ignore karne ki koshish karo..aur usse door raho..na tum usse baat karogi aur na hi kuch aisa issue banega...Sujal Garewal se dushmani karna aik bewakoofi hogi..just stay away from him..tum meri baat samajh rahi ho na...

Kashish: hmm I think you are right...usse durr rehne me hi meri safety hai...this weekend I will try to find a new job...

Aawa: i think that would be a good idea. Acha chalo ab is baat ko jaane do. Aur chalo dinner karte hain. Sab theek hojayega. Come on get up.

Kashish nods her head and gets up heading to the kitchen with Aawa.

It was midnight, Kashish and Aawa were fast asleep in the room when Kashish's phone started to ring. She ignored it the first time but it rang again. Aawa sat up rubbing her eyes and shook Kashish.

Aawa: Kashish get up..tumhara mobile baj raha hai

Kashish groaned in frustration and picked up the mobile. She noticed an unknown number. She answered the call

Sujal: hi sweetheart..kahin maine tumhe disturb tho nahin kiya...

Kashish: sujal tum...i mean mera number tumhare pass...aur is waqt.

Sujal: bas tumse baat karne ka dil kiya aur maine call kardiya...mein sab kuch apni marzi se karta hoon. Aur Sujal Garewal ke liye mushkil thodi na hai, kissi ka number haasil karna

Kashish shook Aawa who fell back asleep whilst Sujal was talking to her and put her hand on the speaker so he couldn't hear her.  

Aawa: kya hai Kashish..sone do na

Kashish: please wake up... its sujal on phone...

Aawa: Kya!! Sujal ka...okay relax keep calm, usse baat karo...just keep it short.

Kashish nods her head and sits up straight

Sujal: so if your now in a comfortable position to talk hum kuch baat karsakte hain

Kashish: what...kya    kaha...i    mean tumhe...tum kahi is waqt mere aas pass to nahi... I mean how do you know i am sitting..

Sujal: because i can sense your actions...don't forget mein ladkion mein expert hoon...woh kab kya kar rahi hain...kaise kar rahi hain mujhe sab pata hai...uske liye mujhe tumhe dekhne ki zaroorat nahin hai...haan i would have preferred if i could have seen you right now.

He smirked whilst sipping his scotch...

Kashish: hmm...is waqt phone karne ki koi khass waje...

Sujal; ofcourse...wajah tho hai woh bhi bohat khaas...actually i want to take you on a dinner date, tomorrow evening, 7pm sharp. I will get Jamie to pick you up. You just need to be ready for then...kya kehti ho..

Kashish starts to panic and looks at aawa for some help who tells her to ignore him...

Kashish: I would but you know... kal subaah ki flight se main Aawa ke saath Gwalior ja rahi hoon for royal auction aur aate waqt late night flight hai so I don't think tomorrow is possible... i am sorry...

Sujal: theek hai..tho ab tum mujhe khud call karogi...asking for a date..kyunki dubara mein call nahin karunga...

Kashish: I will try my best ki thoda sa time nikal ke tumhe call karoon..

Sujal: Good...anyway have a safe journey there and back..aur haan tumhare appartment ke bahar tumhare liye kuch hai...dekh lena..good night sweetheart.

Sujal disconnects the call and Kashish looks at Aawa. They both get up and head to the door when Kashish looks on the step and notices a red rose basket. She picked it up and looked at Aawa. In the centre there was a note card with 2 First Class air tickets to Gwalior. She passed the basket to Aawa and read the note.

' Mujhe pata tha tum mujhse door jaane ka bahana banaogi..par kab thak mujhse bhagogi. Aakhir aana tho tumhe yahin hai'

Aawa: Kashish...ab kya karen...Gwalior tho mujhe jaana tha...

Kashish; there is no way i am staying alone in Mumbai with him roaming around me..

Aawa: yes that's true. Okay well just come with me. Ab chalo so jaathay hain we need to head to the airport early.

Kashish nods and they both head back to bed. Kashish was lying in bed wide awake. Thinking of what she has got herself in to, eventually falling into a fitful sleep..

The following day, Aawa and Kashish arrive at Gwalior for the auction. They were looking at the display and were mesmerised at the collection. When Kashish stops and smiles looking at a beautiful rose diamond ring. She read the description in the corner of the display which stated that it was the ring that the King of Gwalior used to propose to the Queen. She was lost in the beauty of it when Aawa comes up to her...

Aawa: Kashish...kya dekh rahi ho itni dair se..hum yahan jewellery dekhne nahin aaye. We are here to buy paintings and sculptures...

Kashish: one day i wish ki mere liye koi Prince Charming is ring ko leke aaye...isnt it so beautiful...Gwalior Queen is so lucky to have him...

Aawa: tum kehti ho tho Sujal Garewal ko phone lagaun. Woh isse khareed sakta hai

Aawa laughs as Kashish slightly hits her arm..

Kashish: please not at all...uska naam bhi ring ke saath mat jodo... uske naam se ring ki value kam ho jayegi...may be someone special..you know my own prince..

Aawa: tho phir doosra option tumhare paas nahin hai. Iski price itni high hai ke tumhe khud ko bech kar hi yeh ring milsakti hai.

Kashish looks at the price and her eyes grow wide seeing how expensive it is. Kashish moved away from there with Aawa but her eyes were still on the ring stored in the glass cabinet. The auction begins and Aawa bids for the items they wanted whilst Kashish's focus was on the ring.  When she noticed they took out the ring for the auction. Her senses high on alert. Before it even makes it to the auction it is taken away and it was announced that the ring is no longer available as it received the highest bid than any other item.

Kashish: i curse the person who bought it..jisse woh propose kare woh ladki use mana kar de...it doesn't belong to anyone else...I will get it one day...bas us idiot ka naam pata chale ek bar..

Aawa: calm down Kashish..its just a ring. I am sure you will find something better one day. Shayad yeh ring tumhare liye nahin banni thi...

Kashish: nope ...it's meant only for me...

one day I will buy it..

It was late night, Kashish and Aawa return home and get out of the taxi. They paid the taxi guy and headed towards there appartment whilst Kashish was still upset about the ring.

Aawa: Kashish yaar..just forget about the ring...

Kashish: how can i... it was just so beautiful.

Aawa: haan woh tho thi but tum afford nahin karsakti thi usse so let it go...

Kashish: hmm ... abhi ke liye uske bare me na sochu yahi sahi hai...

Aawa: wahin tho mein...

When Aawa suddenly stops speaking looking shocked as they reached the elevator. Kashish followed her eyes and was equally shocked to see Sujal stood there with a smile, holding a red rose as he stared at Kashish. They moved towards him and Aawa was about to speak but Sujal stopped her.

Sujal: Miss Sen, mujhe Kashish se baat karni hai..akele mein so if you could please leave us for a while..she will meet you upstairs...

Aawa: lekin kashish...

Kashish: its fine...you go upstairs and wait...

Aawa looks worried and hesitantly leaves for the appartment. She didnt want to leave Kashish behind but she had no choice. Kashish was stood there waiting for him to speak when he passed her the rose and leaned forward placing a kiss on her cheek. She silently stood there not reacting but held the rose anyway. His lips trailed from her cheek to her ear as she flinched. He placed his lips against her ear whispering

Sujal: now that your back from Gwalior, i believe you are free so be ready Saturday night 8pm sharp. Jamie will pick you up and bring you to the venue for our first date.

He moved back and looked at her with a smile, leaving from there...

Kashish: i said it before...tumhe date karne me muje koi interest nahi hai...

He stops and looks back walking towards her as he stood in front of her.

Sujal: i promise after this date you will enjoy our dates so much that you wont need to go on a date with anyone else..

Kashish: I really don't want to...main nahi aaungi...

Sujal clenches his jaw as he moves closer to her. She takes a step back and gasps as she felt the wall beside the elevator hit her back. He moved closer as his body pressed against hers holding her in place.

Sujal: i hate to hear the word no..especially from girls. I am not asking you for a date, i am telling you so baby you don't have a choice.  

He stared at her for a moment and held her hand bringing it up to his lips. He kissed her hand and whispered good night before leaving from there. Kashish lets go of the breath she held in relief and rested her head back on the wall thinking of what will happen now...
Edited by goodkashish - 5 years ago
Sujal is so much pushing 
Originally posted by angel0912

Sujal is so much pushing 

Thank you for your comments dear. Yes he is pushy in this FF. Hes different to the other characters we have wrote. You will see further how things play out. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳