Posted: 5 years ago
I just can't wait to read the next chapter. I am so excited 😃
Please update soon. It's really good to have both of you back 😊😊
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kashishangel

NICE.. CONTINUE SOON

Hi dear thank you for your comments. Part 1 will be up tomorrow all being well. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

I just can't wait to read the next chapter. I am so excited 😃

Please update soon. It's really good to have both of you back 😊😊

Hey Preet sweetheart, thank you for your love and encouragement. We will be posting Chapter 1 tomorrow all being well. It feels great to be back and to see some of our old readers. Your support means everything to us. Keep reading and commenting. Love Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Please all join me in wishing my writing partner a very happy birthday. Kashu wishing you a very happy birthday and a fantastic year ahead. Have an amazing one❤️
Image result for
goodkashish thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Please all join me in wishing my writing partner a very happy birthday. Kashu wishing you a very happy birthday and a fantastic year ahead. Have an amazing one❤️

Image result for

My birthday is incomplete without ur wishes...thank u so much for ur warm wishes...what can be a better gift thn kassir this yr...love you jaan...
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: goodkashish

My birthday is incomplete without ur wishes...thank u so much for ur warm wishes...what can be a better gift thn kassir this yr...love you jaan...

We both gifted each other and our readers Kassir this year for which i am extremely happy. And my wishes are always with you. Love u too jaan😳🤗❤️
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Kashish 🤗May God bless you with lots of happiness and success in your life. Have a great year Dear 🤗🤗
goodkashish thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

Happy Birthday Kashish 🤗May God bless you with lots of happiness and success in your life. Have a great year Dear🤗🤗

Thank you so much dear 😳
goodkashish thumbnail
Part 1 

10am - Mumbai 

The following morning Jamie and Asmit arrive at the Mastercard office and ask for the manager after confiming they work for Sujal Garewal. They are lead towards the managers cabin who asks them to take a seat. Jamie and Asmit sit down and get straight to business 

Manager: boliye sir hum aapki madat kaise karsakte hain... 

Asmit : hi my name is Asmit Kapoor and i work for Mr. Sujal Garewal ...hum log yaha ek ladki ki information ke liye aaye hai... 

Manager: ladki ki information? Aap ko kis ladki ki information chahiye? 

Jamie: actually you know what happened... woh ladki ke liye mere boss ne london se Mumbai tak ke air fare ke paise diye and then she just left...hume uske khilaf complain karna hai for fraud so we need her information... 

The manager looks at him for a moment, deep in thought when he sighs and looks at them. 

Manager: theek hai aap apne boss ke card details mujhe dijiye mein system pe check karke aapko batata hoon agar wahan se kuch pata chal jaye... 

Asmit: you must be new in the office... aap Mr.Sujal Garewal ko nahin jante...SG aeronautics... 
Manager: Sir i know Mr Sujal Garewal well, but as you can understand it is against our policy as the information is private and confidential. Mujhe bas card details chahiye... 

Asmit: fine but please make it fast as our boss is waiting for the information... 

Manager: Yes sir i will try my best to find out... 

Asmit hands over a credit card statement to the Manager which has all the details on there. The manager checks the information on the system and looks at the list of transactions. 

Manager: Sir transaction reference ke mutabik, ticket kissi Miss Kashish Sinha ke naam pe tha... 

Jamie: aur koi information..its just you are telling me her name...i need more information... 

Manager: Sir that is all i know, her name is Kashish Sinha and she is from London, isse zyada mein aapki koi madat nahin karsakta as it is confidential information...

Asmit: get ready for SG Aeronautics to sue this company for fraud..

Manager: Sir please aap samajhne ki koshish kijiye, mein aap ko aur information nahin de sakta, it is against our policy... 

Asmit: tumhe jisse bhi baat karni hai karo I don't give a damn about it but please give me some more information taki me is ladki tak pahunch saku... its very important you don't understand... we don't have time.. 

Manager: Sir i am sorry lekin i dont have any more information, haan agar aap Airline ko call karte hain tho shayad aap ko wahan se aur information mil sakti hain..  

Jamie: i think he is right...lets just go from here and go to Air  India office and find out more about Kashish... 

Manager: Sir you may need this reference number 

The Manager jots down the transaction reference which had the flight information on a sticky note and hands it to Asmit. They both leave from there and head outside. 

Jamie: Ab tho Airline waalay hi hume bata sakte hain, if we just go back to Sir with her name he will fire us.. 

Asmit: lets just go back and find out about her before boss calls... 

Jamie: okay lets go. 

Jamie and Asmit leave from there and head to the Airline Office. They ask to speak to the flight management team. They speak to the airline officer who is in charge of passenger information.. 

Airline: Hello Sir, how can i help you... 

Jamie: actually we are looking for a passenger name miss Kashish Sinha as she left her important luggage with us and we need to return this to her.. 

Airline Officer: I am sorry sir it is against our Data Protection to pass on passenger information to others. I cannot help you in this matter. If you leave the luggage with us, we can arrange for this to be returned to the passenger.. 

Asmit: you don't understand its very urgent to give this to her and someone's emotions are connected with this  

Jamie: you know grandma's ashes.. 

Manager: I am sorry, i cant help you in this matter. This information is private and confidential and i can lose my job. 

Asmit: you will still loose the job as you cannot keep illegal things in your office..as there is no data and for that miss Kashish Sinha can sue the airline.. 

Airline Officer: Sir please try and understand. Mein aapko information nahin de sakta. Haan agar koi police case hota tho baat alag hoti.. 

Jamie: ok make it a police case as lost and found product and this item is threat to this building.. 

The officer just looks at them in silence and thinks about the situation. He looked worried from his expressions. 

Airline Officer: Okay sir i will try my best to find out some information for you but please don't mention my name to anyone... 

Jamie: don't worry if our work will be done then you will get a promotion.. 

Jamie hands him the sticky note with the reference and the officer begins to search the systems.. 

Airline Officer: Sir we don't have information of her whereabouts but i have a copy of her passport. Aap chahen tho i can provide you with a copy.. 

Asmit: that would be fine please print it out for us.. 

Airline Officer: Okay Sir.. 

The officer prints out a copy of Kashish's passport and hands it to Asmit. They both get up and leave for the office after getting all the details. When they arrive at the office they head straight to Sujals cabin. They knock on the door... 

Sujal: come in 

They enter Sujals cabin and see that he is facing the opposite way. A glass of scotch in his hand. He turns around and takes a sip. 

Sujal: so give me some good news 

Jamie: its Kashish Sinha from London.. Asmit: lekin woh kaha hai is waqt woh nahi pata kar sake... 

Sujal clenches his fist around the glass and then places it on the table. Trying to control his temper. 

Sujal: pichlay 14 ghanton mein bas yahin information milli hai tum dono ko. Sirf naam jaan kar kya hoga. That means nothing. Is shehr mein kayi Kashish Sinha rehti hongi.. 

Asmit: i am sorry...lekin ek aur information haath lagi hai... her passport copy...isme uski photo hai to hum log airport pe ya taxi stand pe puch sakte hai...may be koi use pehchan le aur bata de ke us din kaha pe use drop kiya gaya hai... 

Asmit takes out the copy and hands it to Sujal who holds it in his hand looking at her picture. A smile appears on his face 

Sujal: Good work. Now i want you to find out as soon as possible. Jaime, i want you to fix a date with Miss Kashish Sinha with me as soon as possible... 

Jamie: sorry boss lekin 3 hafto tak ki sari dates book hai... 

Sujal: well i want you to prioritise this one for me. As soon as you find her i want you to fix a date with her. Change my schedule around if that's what it takes... 

Jamie: sure boss 

Asmit: by tonight I will come with her address 

Sujal: Good. Now you both may leave.  

They both nod there heads and leave the office. Sujal picks up the glass of scotch in one hand and her passport copy in the other as he sips his scotch. A smirk appearing on his face. 

Its 11am in the morning. We see the door to a bedroom open. Kashish walks out of the room with a smile, her hair wet looking like she had a shower. She walks down the stairs and in to a dining room. We see another girl having a cup of coffee when Kashish comes up behind her giving her a hug and kissing her cheek. The girl puts her mug down and turns around.  

Girl: Kashish tum...aik baat tho batao, tum kab thak apni shaadi se bhagogi... 

Kashish: Aawa kitni bar nahi... dusri aur aakhri bar...even I don't like to break someone's heart but you know the men at my home...pata nahi kyu meri shadi ke piche pade hai...i told them a thousand times pehle pyaar bad me Shaadi... i want to have those connections and vibes from my heart to marry someone... 

Aawa: ab mujhse behtar tumhe aur kaun jaantha hai. Aakhir hum dono bachpan ke dost hain. Lekin har baar aisa karna galath hai. You wont get away with it everytime... 

Kashish: tum hona muje her musibat se bachane wali ...i m so thankful to god for giving me such a great friend like you...aur ab aisa kuch nahi hoga kyunki is bar me khud kisi ko date karungi and will fall in love... 

Aawa: mujhe nahin lagta ke tumhe kabhi pyar hoga, kyunki jis bechare ko tumse pyar hogaya, isse pehle ke woh tumhe propose kare, tum tho bhaag jaogi... 

Kashish: is bar aisa kuch nahi hoga...aur Maina jo kal kiya uske bad I don't think my family would accept me so i need to find a job... 

Aawa: lekin tumhe job ki kya zaroorat hai. I mean tumhara stock ka business hai. Uska kya hua? 

Kashish: dono bhai ne mere accounts mein se sab kuch withdraw kar diya...ek coffee tak ke paise nahi chode...I wonder sach me woh mere bhai hai ki kya.. 

Aawa: woh sab jaane do aur aage ka sochte hain. Aisa karo tum mere saath Art Gallery chalo. Hosakta hai wahan baat banjaye.. 

Kashish: art gallery...how boring...i know you are that type but look at me...me waha kya karungi .. 

Aawa: Kashishhh!! 

She gives her an angry stare. Moments later they both burst out laughing. They finish there breakfast whilst catching up after so long... 

After having breakfast, both Kashish and Aawa get changed and head over to the Art Gallery. Getting out of the car, Kashish looks at the building from the outside, it was a beautiful building which had a classic feel to it. They both head inside and Kashish follows Aawa when she spots a woman wearing a beautiful saree looking at a picture with concentration. She seemed like she was in her late 50's. Kashish nudged Aawa who looked at her, when Kashish moved closer to her and whispered 

Kashish: Kahin yeh yahan ki owner tho nahin hai? Personality se lagta hai jaise ke kissi women club ki owner ho... 

Aawa: please shut up kashish ...woh Mrs. Roy hai yaha ki owner aur usne sun liya to tumhe rakhna to durr muje bhi yaha se nikal degi...please be serious sometime.. 

Kashish was about to say something when Mrs Roy turned around facing them, Kashish gasped as she looked her up and down. Her elegance and attitude not going unnoticed by Kashish. She had full make up on and was adorned in some beautiful jewellery. Kashish could tell that some of the jewellery she wore was limited edition. 
Kashish whispered to herself... 

Kashish: iske ilawa tho koi aur Owner ho bhi nahin sakta. 

Aawa nudged Kashish without making it obvious and Kashish straightened up. 
They moved towards Mrs Roy when Aawa broke the silence. 

Aawa: Ma'am, meet my best friend from London, Kashish Sinha. And Kashish this is Mrs Roy, she is the owner of this Art Gallery. 

Kashish extends her hand out to Mrs Roy. 

Kashish: Nice to meet you Ma'am 

Mrs Roy: same here... 

Mrs Roy extended her hand and shook Kashish's hand. When Aawa speaks up again. 

Aawa: woh actually Ma'am hume thodi se help chahiye. Darasal Kashish ki kissi majboori ki wajah se usse London se yahan aana parra apna ghar chod kar. She is in desperate need of a job. Kya aap kuch iske liye karsakti hain, we will be indebted to you if you can help... 

Kashish: mam i really need a job to secure my self in mumbai...please mam ...it would be really great to be part of your gallery...main koi bhi kaam kar lungi... i know everything in accounting and finance department... 

Mrs Roy looks at the two of them 

Mrs Roy: Hmm..okay i will give you a chance. Kashish tum Aawa ko uske projects mein assist karogi. Lets start with this and see how you get on. Aawa tum Kashish ko samjha dena humare thaur thareekay and the business values and expectations. Aur haan, aaj raat ko sculptures ki Auction horahi hai and i want you both to be there and buy the best pieces of sculptures from there. Mere desk pe file hai jis mein sab information aur photos hain, i want you to buy all the ones i have selected. The address of the venue is also in the file. I will come back and check on everything tomorrow. 

Kashish: thank you so much mam... I really appreciate aapne jo mere liye kiya hai...thank you once again... 

Aawa: thank you so much mam... don't worry main kashish ko sab kuch samja dungi ...main exhibition pe waqt pe pahoch me waha ki har ek bid pe aapko inform karti rahungi... 

Mrs Roy: your welcome. And good i want everything in order. I need to leave now i have a call to attend. I will see you both tomorrow. 

Mrs Roy leaves from there and Kashish looks at Aawa. They both smile at each other then head over to Mrs Roy's desk where they see a file sitting on the desk. They look at the file together gathering all the details and then leave for Aawa's desk...

After studying the file with Kashish, Aawa puts the file in her handbag and looks at Kashish. 

Aawa: Kashish, do you want to take a tour of the gallery. Isse tumhe bhi pata chal jayega ke sab kuch kahan pe hai.. 

Kashish: of course i do... after all muje is boring jagah pe pura din nikalna hai...by the way she has a very attractive personality.. 

Aawa: boring hi sahi, lekin ghar chalane ke liye zaroor kaam ayegi. Aur personality tho unki waakay hi alag hai. As long as she gets what she wants, she will be happy. Ab chalo lets take a tour 

Aawa takes Kashish around introducing her to the staff and shows her around the gallery. Once they finish taking a tour it was lunch time so Kashish and Aawa headed out for lunch. Upon return from lunch Aawa showed Kashish the project files she was working on and then they left for home as they had to get ready for the Auction. Whilst Aawa was getting ready, Kashish was sat on her bed looking at the file. 

Kashish: I can't believe someone would spend so much money on this junk. I mean what is it even worth! mein tho kabhi bhi yeh na khareedti 

Aawa: the high society people are really foolish i guess...lekin unke pass itna hai to i think kahi pe to woh spend karenge and in high society buying expensive antiques is like updating their status one level up...aaj raat kafi duffer se milogi tum..lekin i think you should now get ready warna hume dair hojayegi.. 

Kashish: Okay fine, i will meet you downstairs in 20 minutes. 

Kashish leaves to take a quick shower before getting dressed. She is wearing a beautiful black and white dress with a silver watch as she heads down meeting Aawa. They lock the apartment and head towards the Auction. When they arrive they see that the media is there. There are camera flashes everywhere they look and people dressed smartly in there formal wear. They take a seat whilst looking around. Kashish notices many familiar faces from Page 3 and looks at Aawa. 

Kashish: wow i didn't expect so many people to be here, woh bhi celebrities... 

Aawa: come on dear its page 3 auction so celebs ka hona lazmi si baat hai... get used to it..tum file nikalo and assist me ...i am keeping updates with mrs.roy...auction bas 5 minute me shuru ho raha hai... 

Kashish nods her head and takes out the file looking at the pictures with Aawa. When Aawa sees some familiar faces and introduces Kashish to them. They shook hands and then as it turned silent they all took a seat knowing that the auction was about to begin. As the bidding went on Aawa was whispering to Kashish and telling her what the celebrities would be bidding for. Kashish was highly interested and continued to bid with Aawa. She didn't think it was possible but she was actually enjoying this. She was happy as they managed to win all the bids except one. Kashish looked a little worried as she saw others bidding higher than there budget. 

Kashish: Ab kya karen, yeh bid tho humare budget se bahar hai. Kaun gadha is ke liye itna high bid kar raha hai.. 

Aawa: I don't know it's first time ...lagta hai koi naya gadha aaya hai hamari line me...kal mrs.roy hamari class lengi... 

Kashish: haan waise woh lagti tho Hitler jaisi hi hain but atleast we got everything else apart from one. I'm so happy. Mera pehla auction and we did so well. 

Aawa: that calls for a celebration...so lets go and have dinner somewhere... 

Kashish: haan chalo we should celebrate our success. 

Both Kashish and Aawa head towards the Auction staff and request for all sculptures to be sent to the Gallery. They make there payment and then both leave from there for dinner. 

Kashish and Aawa head to a restaurant nearby and settle in. They order there food and upon arrival dig in as both were hungry when Kashish looks at Aawa. 

Kashish: by the way, i forgot to tell you. Kal jab airport pe mein pohanchi tho i realised i forgot my handbag at home. Usmein mere saare paisay thay. I didn't have money to pay for my ticket. When this guy turned up and paid for me. 

Aawa raised her eyebrows looking at her .. Aawa: ladka ...ticket ke liye...i dont believe ki koi anjaan ladki ke liye paisa barbad kare...koi idiot hi hoga ya to bahot hi smart... 

Kashish: ab mujhe yeh tho nahin pata ke woh idiot tha ya smart but he paid for my ticket. I'm being serious... 

Aawa: dikhne me kaisa tha... 

Kashish: hmmm..extremely rich... 

Aawa: young? 

Kashish: yes he looked around 26 or 27. Not just young but sexy too...a very attractive personality... 

Aawa: young sexy rich handsome and kind ...deadly combination... 

Kashish: i know deadly indeed. But not my type. You can tell he is a playboy.. 

Aawa: Playboy or not, but i think tumhe uske paise wapas karne chahiye. 

Kashish: agar woh mujhe phir kabhi milla then i will. Par mujhe nahin lagta usse paison ki zaroorat hogi. I mean he must be loaded if he can pay for my ticket... 
Aawa: i dont know kashish par meri sixth sense koi aur hi ishara kar rahi hai... 

Kashish: dekhte hain ke tumhari sixth sense sahi hai ke nahin. Filhaal khaana khatam karen, dair horahi hai. 

Aawa nods her head and both finish there dinner. After calling for the bill both head out of the restaurant. In another corner of the same restaurant, we see Sujal sat there with a woman in the restaurant pub, sipping his drink and holding on to the girls hand in his 

Sujal: you know i love you babe, there is no one else like you...KASHISH!! 

He almost chokes on his drink as he lets go of the girls hand and stands up from the bar stool in a hurry.. 

Girl: come on sujal...its TRISHA not Kashish.. 

Sujal: i didn't mean you, i meant her over there. 

He pointed towards Kashish who was leaving the restaurant as Trisha's eyes followed him. He was about to leave from there when Trisha held on to his hand. 

Trisha: I am not letting you leave. Tum mere saath aaye ho aur meri permission ke binna tum kahin nahin ja sakte. Pichli baar bhi kissi Simran ki wajah se tumne mujhe ditch kiya... 

Sujal: you don't understand...mere liye Kashish ko rokna bahot zaroori hai... muje use rokna hi hoga...please leave me alone. 

Trisha: I can't let you go Sujal. Mujhe bhi tho tumhari zaroorat hai. Please don't leave me... 
While putting money on the table he looks at her... 
Sujal: tumhe meri nahin iski zyada zaroorat hai... pay for your drinks.. 

Sujal moves towards her placing a kiss on her cheek and then leaves from there rushing out leaving a stunned Trisha staring after him. When he reached outside the restaurant he looked around but there was no sign of Kashish. He groaned in frustration and pulled out his mobile calling Jamie. Jamie answered the call on the second bell.  

Sujal: Hello Jamie, i just saw Kashish at the restaurant i was in, but because of Trisha i couldn't get to her in time. Damn! 

Jamie: ohhh that is so sad... lekin ab kya karenge... are you sure boss about her?.. i mean koi aur dekh lenge role ke liye.. 

Sujal: I am sure Jamie, now do me a favour and cross of Trisha's name from the list.  

He cuts the call after saying that and lights a cigarette in frustration whilst getting into his car. He zooms off from there, driving fast to help him get rid of his frustration at missing the chance to speak to Kashish when she was so close to him. On the other hand Jamie crosses off Trisha's name from the list and looks at the name below. He smiled dialling a number. 

Jamie: Hello..Miss Nadia..you have a date with Mr Garewal tomorrow night so be ready. I will pick you at 7pm sharp. 

After speaking to Nadia he makes the arrangements for tomorrow's date.

kashishdabest thumbnail
Hey guys part 2 will be posted by Saturday. Love Kashish and Summi😳