Tujhse Hai Raabta

Betrayal cuts like a knife....

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Betrayal cuts like a knife...

Splits your heart in two,
Breaks the trust in you,
Leaves you with a wound
That may never be cured!

...these thoughts came to my mind while watching how Malhar was crumbling down... eyes red, trembling voice, hitting his back against the wall, bursting into tears, looking at his empty hands... empty... deprived of his dreams, his aspirations... feeling soulless.

Questing himself what has he done wrong? Was his love not enough? Has he not been good enough? Where was his flaw?

If she had spoken? If she had told him the truth? 

...Perhaps... he would have found the strength to let her go in peace! But, now it's too late... way too late!

Nothing and No one will ever hurt him again, because he will make sure they won't... 

He will hurt before he will be hurt!
Edited by Etna_Dia - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post 👏

U wrote Malhar's feelings so well! 
I'm happy that now they are showing Malhar's feelings nicely.because earlier we dint get any type of feelings out of him..but now as he's the lead..his feelings are as much important as Kalyani. 
And to be honest I feel Malhar's pain , anger is somewhat justified.. this guy is betrayed so badly by everyone. He had the right to know what is happening to his life..he had all the right to know about Sampada's feelings,liking..he had the right to know it all when Kalyani-Anu was busy with Sampada-Atharva . But now everything is over! In between all this his life is completely ruined! I feel so bad for him! 
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Beautiful post  👏

U wrote Malhar's feelings so well! 
I'm happy that now they are showing Malhar's feelings nicely.because earlier we dint get any type of feelings out of him..but now as he's the lead..his feelings are as much important as Kalyani. 
And to be honest I feel Malhar's pain , anger is somewhat justified.. this guy is betrayed so badly by everyone. He had the right to know what is happening to his life..he had all the right to know about Sampada's feelings,liking..he had the right to know it all when Kalyani-Anu was busy with Sampada-Atharva . But now everything is over! In between all this his life is completely ruined! I feel so bad for him! 

I also enjoy the fact that they are concentrating more on Malhar. We want to know more of him now, as he has become the third most significant character in the show. I am glad that the makers understand our curiosity and are giving us an insight into his mind.

One must feel dreadful to be cheated like this. Malhar was a decent soul, did everything right and, yet, he received this in return... no wonder he behaves the way he does... 

altgr thumbnail
Such a beautiful post. I agree, Malhar is completely broken now. He had always done good with others so he can't believe that something like this can happen with him. Poor Malhar...
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Somehow I am sure that Sampada and Atharva are still alive. I thought Atharva was going to be lead, but it turns out Malhar is the lead. This story about Malhar and Kalyani getting married is really ridiculous.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

Such a beautiful post. I agree, Malhar is completely broken now. He had always done good with others so he can't believe that something like this can happen with him. Poor Malhar...

Yes, Malhar was such a nice person who didn't deserve what happened to him... deep inside he is a good person and this anger can't last for too long. I am looking ahead to see his journey of rebecoming his old self... 
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Somehow I am sure that Sampada and Atharva are still alive. I thought Atharva was going to be lead, but it turns out Malhar is the lead. This story about Malhar and Kalyani getting married is really ridiculous.

I also thought that Atharva was going to be the lead, but it turned out out that he was negative the whole time. 
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful lines... in all these Malhar has been hurt the most.. his world came crashing down in a single moment and he also gets to know that his most prized relationship was based on a lie. I feel him!
Hurt  and anger is making him do things he was never expected to and even he knows that! 
When he realises the truth about Kalyani and Anupriya and hears it from Sampada, I think he is even going to feel guilt on top of everything! Poor Malhar!
altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I also thought that Atharva was going to be the lead, but it turned out out that he was negative the whole time. 

I think the writers changed the story. I always felt like they were trying to build love story between Kalyani and Atharva, in some scenes I noticed the chamgc in the BG music too. Also I remember Kalyani and Atharva were nominated in Best New Jodi category in ZRA 2018.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

Beautiful lines... in all these Malhar has been hurt the most.. his world came crashing down in a single moment and he also gets to know that his most prized relationship was based on a lie. I feel him!

Hurt  and anger is making him do things he was never expected to and even he knows that! 
When he realises the truth about Kalyani and Anupriya and hears it from Sampada, I think he is even going to feel guilt on top of everything! Poor Malhar!

So right... When Malhar is going to find out the truth he is going to be on an emotional rollercoaster. He is not going to forgive himself for what he did to Kalyani and Anupriya. They are actually the only ones who risk so much trying to save his marriage and protect his child.