Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

ishaan himself is going to leave mouli

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i feel ishaan himself will leave mouli as he is observing mouli very closely and noticing everything and will missunderstand it by thinking mouli want kunal and they want to complete family with each other and will leave on the marriage day with a happy note silently and after reading that note mauli will get the jerk and will understand her feeling for ishaan and will go back to stop him as ishaan said in previous episode that she herself will confess her love for him and thus ishaan mishti and mauli will leave happily and kunal pari with dida dadi will live and both will have coordinative relationship as it was shown in balloon episode kunal gave white balloon to mishti which is symbolism of peace and a pink balloon to pari so thats how it will end with kunal mishti pari mauli all getting over with past and making peace with it and live as happy family Edited by adni143 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Do not expect any sense from the makers
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ditto i was feeling while watching ishaan's scenes .He is observing every gesture of mauli .I feel mauhaan is end game but before that they have to show her process of falling in love with ishaan because still she is not accepting ishaan with whole heart .
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same feelings..
i felt he was really surprised to see kunal in the park.. although it was logical but then he asked mauli at home about it..
he was a bit uncomfortable for the first time.
and i wont be surprised when mauli will become soft towards kunal seeing him changed, ishaan will think that she still loves him.
probably he would ask her "do u love me?" and mauli will say "yeh kaisa sawal hai ishaan" and then ishaan will ask again "just tell me do u love me?" and then she will tell him "aaj ekdum se yeh sawal kyu? tumse acha life partner nhi ho skta.. tum mishti ko bahut pyaar karte ho. wo tumse bahut pyaar krti hai"
and ishaan be like "aur tum?" to which mauli will have no answer probably..  😆
cliched much!!
but misunderstanding toh honi hi hai.. i hope she thinks about him deeply. as in if she is ready to marry him just bcz he is a good father or she also has some feelings for him..

she should think about her being rigid about her theory "pyaar ek baar hota hai" .. is there any chance of any sort of flexibility here?? she should think about it.

Edited by prettywomaniya - 5 years ago
Mauli has to fall in love again or the Marriage will break anyway.
Probably Kunal will be sorry for his behavior and remorse and try to be close with mauli or there is a scene coming up where he will miss a complete family so he may try to patch up with mauli.
M and K will meet on occasions and k might try to encash it. So ...
Ishan leaving mauli running and then happy family. Mauli may forgive kunal because of him she got the true partner. Kunal uniting with his mom and family they end in amicable terms. Kunal s divine love and her company was short lived because he cheated. Mauli suffered but happy for life.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I feel the same . Mauli herself will confess her love for Ishaan just like Ishaan said to her earlier . I felt bad for him today when he was like "Tum mujhe call kar leti Mauli , Mishti meri bhi beti hai " . He felt hurt after seeing Kunal there ..but since he is soo matured and Calm person ..he didn't make it a Big issue . Such a Gem of a Person 
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is the show ending on Voot also ?
Rosal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishaan is a gentleman don't want him to leave Mauli

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This reminds me of kuch kuch hota hai when Aman left Anjali so that she can be with Rahul. Seeing how much Anjali loves Rahul despite being engaged with him.