Perfect Pati

Resilient vedita

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I really love vedi's stand once she found out the way pushkar is she is no longer as starry eyed by him...shes intelligent and certainly not a push over
Pushkar has done stuff that takes him beyond redemption while watching this show i often in my head compare it to begusarai wondering if pushkar and vedita will be end game but its obvious that wont be...
and i kind of respect vidita more for that 

I guess its like a saubhagya pati bhava but not exactly the same...
I feel like pushkar was so intelligent it was easy to believe he was a sociopath he was charming and extremely manipulative...but how did he start making this many mistakes? does he think his so intelligent having kept his sister and mother under his thumb for so long that he thinks he is invincible? 

His ploys of hurting others in order to teach them a lesson has to be suspect to his mom come on how many times has this happened before you freak out His mother is incredibly naive i think to some extent he showed his mom his dad's affair truth... probably

i love to see vidi teach him a lesson...shes really amazing...

And m loving the kid who plays pushkar his insane a mix of salman khan from tere naam and kvb in saubhagya ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not been watching because the scenario was too repetitive same psycho side of the male lead...During weekend caught up with last week epi and was shocked to see pushkar on a murder spree and his psycho behaviour getting worst..

Second your thought here i just loved how vidhi stand up to him and even slapped him in yesterday's epi...A slap well deserved but this does not go down well with the one who thinks he controls everything and his wife is a puppet in his hand...He lost it completely and shows his true colors to vidhi who is kinda scared ...

Pushkar Rathod  is somehow a genius because so easily he manipulates everything  and turns the table in his favor...He becomes the victim and vidhi the culprit in front of his mother as he did in the kitchen scene today..

I agree with you Rajashree the mother is so naive and her blind trust on her son is making vidhi the villain...I did not like Rajashree taunts to vidhi today and did hurt her by her talks...I think she too demean vidhi today by saying i got sympathy for you because you are an orphan and got you married to my son  etc...I am waiting the day she will get the proof of the real face of her flawless son and how much this will shatter her heart into pieces for not believing vidhi...

Well vidhi leaving the Rathod mansion but big ????? ...is she doing the right thing by escaping or will she get caught by pushkar ?Vidhi must not forget pushkar has the eyes of an owl and never let anyone get away so easily...Lets see as story becoming quite  interesting now...

One thing though both leads are doing an amazing job in their respective characters...
Edited by shanaya28 - 5 years ago
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
One thing that caught my attention in your post was you thinking it reminded you of begusarai
How? N I'm assuming you mean lakhan n Poonam
Could you elaborate on that? I too watched that but i can't seem to find any similarity in the two
Saubhagyavati bhav...sure 
It has the elements of male leads being psychotic n abusive
But one thing is Vidhi is extremely strong
As soon as she realised pushkar's true face she's not taking any of his shizz
The reason why pushkar is making so many mistakes is coz he's become overconfident
Nobody ever really questioned him or caught him in the act
Plus Vidhi doesn't buy his lies
So he's gotten desperate
About end game..the original plot is abt transforming pushkar
Tho seeing his harkate I don't want Vidhi to stay with him
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanaya28

I have not been watching because the scenario was too repetitive same psycho side of the male lead...During weekend caught up with last week epi and was shocked to see pushkar on a murder spree and his psycho behaviour getting worst..

Second your thought here i just loved how vidhi stand up to him and even slapped him in yesterday's epi...A slap well deserved but this does not go down well with the one who thinks he controls everything and his wife is a puppet in his hand...He lost it completely and shows his true colors to vidhi who is kinda scared ...

Pushkar Rathod  is somehow a genius because so easily he manipulates everything  and turns the table in his favor...He becomes the victim and vidhi the culprit in front of his mother as he did in the kitchen scene today..

I agree with you Rajashree the mother is so naive and her blind trust on her son is making vidhi the villain...I did not like Rajashree taunts to vidhi today and did hurt her by her talks...I think she too demean vidhi today by saying i got sympathy for you because you are an orphan and got you married to my son  etc...I am waiting the day she will get the proof of the real face of her flawless son and how much this will shatter her heart into pieces for not believing vidhi...

Well vidhi leaving the Rathod mansion but big ????? ...is she doing the right thing by escaping or will she get caught by pushkar ?Vidhi must not forget pushkar has the eyes of an owl and never let anyone get away so easily...Lets see as story becoming quite  interesting now...

One thing though both leads are doing an amazing job in their respective characters...

I think rajshree from the get go was shown as a woman who is very possessive of her son and proud of him...she is a good person...but extremely naive 
So i kind of dont hate her but i cant ignore her ignorance
firstly if vidita asked pushkar for a purity test what exactly is that for a man ? a blood test to check if he hasnt got stds? if thats it i dont think thats a bad thing 
like threw sexual contact is not the only way these diseases spread?? 
How can she not suspect how many times people get hurt around pushkar
Also she went ahead and called vidita a bad daughter in law in front of her pregnant fragile sister...
I found all those scenarios rather stupid that she would believe all of that

I think to some extent she will believe pushkar but in the end he will go on to beating vidi and his mother will eventually be the one to end their marriage and throw him out

I am so sure this is going to go on vidita exposing pushkar route which i think is so dangerous considering his a a literal sociopath 
vidita maybe be clever but her enemy is smarter than her, much more cunning and playing this game for so much longer than she has 

I think the writers will go the whole sleeping with the enemy route without the actual sleeping bit...Vidi will probably run away in the end and be hiding from him after he probably kills her whole family...and find a new life for herself before he comes back

dow i would prefer anjaam ðŸ˜† pushky needs to meet his match like srk did then

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

One thing that caught my attention in your post was you thinking it reminded you of begusarai

How? N I'm assuming you mean lakhan n Poonam
Could you elaborate on that? I too watched that but i can't seem to find any similarity in the two
Saubhagyavati bhav...sure 
It has the elements of male leads being psychotic n abusive
But one thing is Vidhi is extremely strong
As soon as she realised pushkar's true face she's not taking any of his shizz
The reason why pushkar is making so many mistakes is coz he's become overconfident
Nobody ever really questioned him or caught him in the act
Plus Vidhi doesn't buy his lies
So he's gotten desperate
About end game..the original plot is abt transforming pushkar
Tho seeing his harkate I don't want Vidhi to stay with him

Lakhan was down right an animal with poonam in the beginning his punishments towards her were abusive
But after he married her, she became so accepting of it and allowed him to abuse her more until she fought back and tamed the beast like dont get me wrong i loved them as a couple much more than poonam with pryom but it always left a bitter taste in my mouth when i think of how he left her in the cold water made her have chillie powder shakes and threatened to kill her family if she ddn run away with him...

I compare these two things wondering would viditia also do the same one day...Like poonam suddenly just be accepting of pushkar and his madness can pushkar be redeemed the way lakhan was and i think the answer is clearly no
Lakhan killed people but then they later said he ddn 
but one thing that left him redeemable was he never hurt her physically he just abused her every way possible other than that
with pushkar his murderous and very abusive and i doubt he will be end game with vidi unless all of a sudden people appreciated their chemistry very much

I would respect vidi so much more if she leaves him and finds someone else to be her perfect pati...i think that pushky needs therapy and to be locked away...

Love can change people who have hearts not sociopaths who are only concerned with their image and what they want at the end of the day
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Lakhan was down right an animal with poonam in the beginning his punishments towards her were abusive
But after he married her, she became so accepting of it and allowed him to abuse her more until she fought back and tamed the beast like dont get me wrong i loved them as a couple much more than poonam with pryom but it always left a bitter taste in my mouth when i think of how he left her in the cold water made her have chillie powder shakes and threatened to kill her family if she ddn run away with him...

I compare these two things wondering would viditia also do the same one day...Like poonam suddenly just be accepting of pushkar and his madness can pushkar be redeemed the way lakhan was and i think the answer is clearly no
Lakhan killed people but then they later said he ddn 
but one thing that left him redeemable was he never hurt her physically he just abused her every way possible other than that
with pushkar his murderous and very abusive and i doubt he will be end game with vidi unless all of a sudden people appreciated their chemistry very much

I would respect vidi so much more if she leaves him and finds someone else to be her perfect pati...i think that pushky needs therapy and to be locked away...

Love can change people who have hearts not sociopaths who are only concerned with their image and what they want at the end of the day

True
Lakhan's punishments were downright cruel
Made her stand under water for hours n couldnt bear a few buckets of water himself
But I guess the reason why Poonam became accepting was coz it was always shown from the start that he's obsessed with her
He'd go to any length for her as long as she was there with him
So it was relatively easier to tame him with her love'
Whereas here Pushkar doesnt love Vidhi like that
Only loves his mom I guess
But he'd sacrifice anyone who comes in his way..thats pretty clear
He is self obsessed
Had he not gone the route of trying to kill someone he could be redeemable for me
the original plot is of Vidhi n Rajshree transforming Pushkar but it'll now be undigestable for me of the spoiler of him causing Ashwin n Nivi's accident comes true

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

True
Lakhan's punishments were downright cruel
Made her stand under water for hours n couldnt bear a few buckets of water himself
But I guess the reason why Poonam became accepting was coz it was always shown from the start that he's obsessed with her
He'd go to any length for her as long as she was there with him
So it was relatively easier to tame him with her love'
Whereas here Pushkar doesnt love Vidhi like that
Only loves his mom I guess
But he'd sacrifice anyone who comes in his way..thats pretty clear
He is self obsessed
Had he not gone the route of trying to kill someone he could be redeemable for me
the original plot is of Vidhi n Rajshree transforming Pushkar but it'll now be undigestable for me of the spoiler of him causing Ashwin n Nivi's accident comes true

Lakhan beat bindya as well  

He was crazy😆 
dow i kinda enjoyed the ride with him and poonam
he would kill anyone who messed with poonam ðŸ˜†

i think that pushky needs therapy not some pure and pious girl lecturing him 
His mental behavior is down right frightening from pushing someone off the road while driving to trying to drown urvashi and cutting of badris tongue

If marriage was the cure to mental health m sure there wouldnt be asylums all over the world...

also rajshree is the woman who ruined vidita's life by marrying her off to pushkar so she should responsible for finding her a perfect pati not making her reform her idiotic son who should be in jail😆

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Lakhan beat bindya as well   

He was crazy😆 
dow i kinda enjoyed the ride with him and poonam
he would kill anyone who messed with poonam ðŸ˜†

i think that pushky needs therapy not some pure and pious girl lecturing him 
His mental behavior is down right frightening from pushing someone off the road while driving to trying to drown urvashi and cutting of badris tongue

If marriage was the cure to mental health m sure there wouldnt be asylums all over the world...

also rajshree is the woman who ruined vidita's life by marrying her off to pushkar so she should responsible for finding her a perfect pati not making her reform her idiotic son who should be in jail😆

BAHAHAHAAHAHA🤣
Yeah poor lady tho
Pati cheater nikla beta psycho
Also true pushkar needs therapy but after getting a taste of his own medicine plz
He shouldn't go Scot free

Yeah I too enjoyed the scenes where he'd set anyone straight who tried to mess with Poonam
Mand buddhi😆