Why was harshad even called in BB?

Posted: 5 years ago
I just saw Sunday episode for BB.
Honestly what a bummer for Harshad fans. 
Is this how u treat such a respected actor 😡? 
He was imitating KV and hardly had much to do. 
Even in tasks all, ladies  Kamya, Anita, surbhi were judges.
That new guy was hosting. 
Harshad was just sitting quietly. 
Even in stage, he didn't get any chance to speak to Salman. 
The naagin ladies were doing swayamvar to salman
I have nothing against naagin, in fact I love naagin actors also. 
But why disrespect harshad
Isse better nahi bulaate usse. ðŸ˜¡. 
Edited by intruderfast - 5 years ago
That pathetic and shameless channel wants to cash on harshad's popularity.i just wish that channel get shut specially bcoz of BB, naagins,dayan n whatever for which they are ignoring bp, Jenifer and Harshad
Our boy is already shy by nature and he was all alone there, other actors had a very overwhelming presence, i just wish jenny was there. He wouldve been a bit more into it.. and wouldnt have felt so lonely.
its a new experience for him... god or bad .. makes him just the beautiful way he is .. 
whatever  the intention was i think colors did a good thing by sending HC, he has always been a huge fan of Salman and it was probably one of the best moments of his life- a dream come true. 
Exactly running in my mind yaar!!
I watched that crap bb🤢 just only for harshad!!

All present there were bb experts...They knew exactly what running in bb...

They made him to act like Karanveer...But honestly...He was himself there...It's obvious..As the boy didn't have any clue about him...He doesn't watch bb...!!

All there were for their own promotion...Nagin wali ne Apna promotion kr dia , iwl wale ne Apna!😕

Nd my boy was sitting aside there...He was uncomfortable...That was written on his face.

I was so so much excited...harshad  Salman se milega...Batein hogi... Childhood memories hongi...he will.exprrss to.him how much he adore, love nd Respect him!!

Such a heart breaking🥺
Colors wanted footage only for their Naag/Naagin's & Daayan's. 
Poor Harshad, was just mute spectator there. My heart went out to him when he was trying to make himself visible. 
Colors continue to shamelessly cash in on HC's popularity to the last cent!
HC = the whole of BP fandom watching, simple as that.
i felt so bad for him...he was in one corner... :( 
did he get to meet salman or not? i mean talk for sometime... i wish he got that wish fulfilled...

i dont watch BB...just for him i watched...it was crap...he wasnt treated well...

Originally posted by maanmeet1

i felt so bad for him...he was in one corner... :( 
did he get to meet salman or not? i mean talk for sometime... i wish he got that wish fulfilled...

i dont watch BB...just for him i watched...it was crap...he wasnt treated well...

After filming was done, i believe the actors got to interact with Salman in the gym. Away from the cams. That was when Anita and Harshad clicked their individual photos with Salman. Am sure Harshad took the opportunity to express his adoration to Salman😆