PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, so given that the rating went up, I have come to this conclusion:
It's not necessarily about getting the posts to be pink (although that is a factor), it's about having multiple topics.

Jhanvi, last week you created a few different topics and we didn't have very long conversations but the rating did go up.
So we should focus on that this week as well I think.
I have finals in one week but I will try to reply to posts as much as possible!

And to silent forum visitors (I know there definitely are some), please try to reply once or twice and join the conversation! We would love to have you be a part of the forum. Let's make it great together!
Edited by PreetiSJ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes I agree... ðŸ˜› activity in making new posts helps in ratings..
And pree the ratings of namu and shristi have also gone up because of continuous commenting. ðŸ˜‰
PreetiSJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhanvibella

Yes I agree... ðŸ˜› activity in making new posts helps in ratings..

And pree the ratings of namu and shristi have also gone up because of continuous commenting. ðŸ˜‰

Oh yes I just noticed! Namish's went from 302 to 230, that's so awesome! Srishti's I don't know what it was before but I am glad it has gone up ðŸ˜ƒ
jhanvibella thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreetiSJ

Oh yes I just noticed! Namish's went from 302 to 230, that's so awesome! Srishti's I don't know what it was before but I am glad it has gone up ðŸ˜ƒ

Hers was something in 500 I guess... Hey comment on their profile now yaar, so that I can comment now
PreetiSJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhanvibella

Hers was something in 500 I guess... Hey comment on their profile now yaar, so that I can comment now

ok i will do that!
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i use to be a very active member on IF a few years ago and i recently started checking in
i noticed that a lot of the forums have been slow in its activity even forums with high ratings. So i do believe as Preeti said its about the number of posts made. In the past, topic posts were so frequent across forums, it wasn't enough to just make topics it had to turn pink but now its different i guess due to slowness of forum activity

jhanvibella thumbnail
Now am confused. This week we had minimum activity. I guess may be whole activity on the IF was down.

Anyways am happy that the ratings went up 2 ranks! 😛😛